Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

Oh, my first reward for the award was a Divx token that cost $5. I was also very happy about it, because I realized that you can earn on the bounty. It really motivated me to work further, later I already received the highest award and still earn.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:26:24 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Congrats,  receiving a reward from bountys is the happiest moment for me because it means a lot, your efforts is not wasted and your coin will rise anytime.

miemie21

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

My first bounty token is Debitum and until now I'm hodling it.
It's  inspired me to continue doing bounty campaigns. And now I got more tokens to hodl and collect. 😊
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

Good to know you had recieved your first reward. Just comtinue doing your tasks you will recieve more here from bounty. When you choose good project and recieve token that is really worth of your time and effort.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
My first bounty reward has no value and I want to quit that time but I put into my mind that i would never stop until my dream became successful even if my first bounty reward was worst but the other is not and the blessings are continue so that I'm very thankful and aside from that I learn from a lesson value every token you receive and it will give you profit.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:47:00 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 01:23:30 AM by bitcoin31

Good start because mostly the bounty will not paid partcipants. But the reward 10 dollars is very little And I want to know how long you participated to the bounty maybe it takes few months. Once your rank up your get good stake and get more profit .
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Congratulation man, It is normal that you receive just a little amount than the others since Jr member has have the lowest rate in terms of bounty payments, Just be patience until you will be rank up to next level which is member,the most important is you will be accepted especially in signature campaign . My experience is almost the same of yours but in my second campaign was not yet paid.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Congratulations about that, man. I am glad that you became happy for your first bounty reward. I am also glad and overjoyed when I received my first bounty reward. The feeling of being paid for all your effort is something that you won't feel everyday here in this business.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

I think that's the way how one will normally feel about receiving their first bounty rewards. You will became overjoyed about it. But after how many bounties, you would lose that feeling. The ones that will matter the most is what would you do about it.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

First of all I would like to congratulate you that you received your first bounty reward even it is not so big. My first bounty token that I received is Datarius Credit worth 1460 dollars which is not bad. Actually most of my token coming from airdrop but still bounty is more profitable.

#Support Vanig
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

It is a normal thing to feel when you got your first bounty payment. Yes we know that 10$ is a small amount but being a first timer to earn that is a big thing. I hope like me, you become motivated when you received your payment. A little piece pf advice, it is just the beginning, you will experience more than you expect. You're lucky if that is a good experience but do not give up when ypu encounter bad.

My first payment is OAX coin/ token, I do not remember how much it cost since I hold it for a couple of months before I sold it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:00:55 AM

Congratulations, you can keep going to join another bounty program to create income. My first payment is only $ 5 and make me very happy because that is my result after join several bounty program for 4 months. After a year happen sometimes I still remand it as great experience because in my country, $ 5 is big. 

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:00 AM

It is a good thing. keep trying in the bounty because there are still many fields and the potential for more than that. even the results of $10 it is not the maximum results that can be obtained in the crypto. Crypto can give more of it and of course, this makes something crypto is indeed promising. Although the future certainly later would also become increasingly difficult because it will be a lot of challenges but also try and sure in the bounty is a good thing.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

I saw that you all got the first bounty, I think it is very happy, I am a newbie, and I really wait for my first bounty, I hope to be the same as you said. I am looking forward. And I will always do this.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:56:55 AM

Good to know that the hardwork is paid off. I have that this will serve as a motivation to everyone of us. Keep going and good luck to another chance in bitcoin.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

The first time is always great.
The first time I got token from airdrop, "Coin Trash" but it made me very excited.
Feeling excited, nervous and happy to receive the first token.

I just couldn't imagine what it like be receiving the first token.  I had 2 bounties before, a scam and I made a mistake by leaving the campaign with out the notice of the manager.  This time, I am very careful with my latest bounty campaign.  I just hope this will be a success.  What ever the amount I will get, I believe it will be exciting and will make me happy.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:06:31 AM

the first time I get rewards bounty, I only get about $30 only. But I'm very happy, because it's the first result. If present, the result could've been a lot more. Due account has also rank go up one level.

cepot9

Activity: 1050

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

I hope many people like you who can be grateful whatever the results are because crypto is unpredictable, if we are diligent and tenacious it is not worried about little results because the results never betray the process so if you follow a lot of projects without cheating it will be very appreciated and feels like getting the right pay is very happy. I like your greatness, sir Wink
Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:30:59 AM

Yes $10 is very less but I now as it is frist time it is worth and everyone made something as first of his life is amassing...it is not for bounty it is for life..
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

it's really nice to get the first reward from bounty, I hope this can be the motivation you need to keep the spirit in the crypto world steeped
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: