Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114840 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

Has anyone ever come across about evaluations Laneaxis, how is currently the view of this project by analyst and sites? Although there are some results purchased, I think some still do reviews and bring good results

They already published links to some ICO review sites with good ratings on their ICO site link https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY and maybe more of these reviews will come soon.

more people will notice and review the project in the upcoming months, maybe this asked before but, laneaxis is a working company, do they have any customers right now? or signed deals ?

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I think it was asked before, but I haven't seen any answers. I also read that the company has 6 years of experience. but I don't really know what it's doing. Anybody knows maybe?

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

6 years experience in a business can create a huge database for all purposes( marketing, bringing more people on board etc.) so hopefully we'll get an answer for this.

I agree, they should also know the industry, at least in the US since they operate there (they are, right?). Would be really good to know what exactly the company did for those 6 years.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

I agree, they should also know the industry, at least in the US since they operate there (they are, right?). Would be really good to know what exactly the company did for those 6 years.

I recall as Usa too, from the beginning of the business they operated in Usa, so i'll be very happy if anybody can sum up that 6 years of business experience in their field.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

I recall as Usa too, from the beginning of the business they operated in Usa, so i'll be very happy if anybody can sum up that 6 years of business experience in their field.
6 years of experience in this area is not a bad as long as they can prove they have manage to success in that time.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

They probably have but so far there is no information about it in here at least.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

ICOs' valutation websites are all garbage, in some you pay to list your ICO, others are full of voting bots, I really trust none of them, they only way we have is the good old DYOR way

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:35:28 AM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
loup

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:45:46 AM

They probably have but so far there is no information about it in here at least.
That would be an interesting info to share. I think it would helps to give this information to investors.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:08:00 PM

Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:59 PM

This is the main reason i am interested. Having the worked with the logistics economy already gives a huge edge on Laneaxis.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

Anyone want to pm me a list of potential competition that i could research for pros and cons? I am so sure that this has most potential on it's field but i would like to stay ahead of fud.

I rememebr Vechain, Ambrosus and Waltonchain, Vechain seems the most promising, own blockchain, gas model like NEO (in this case it's called VTHO) and many parterships already signed

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

There are lots of logistics and transportation projects on blockchain but i don't find promising any others. Even you can google ico and transportation or logistics and see lots of results.

loup

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

This is the main reason i am interested. Having the worked with the logistics economy already gives a huge edge on Laneaxis.
Thata is a good point for sure but is there any info about what was their business.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

I rememebr Vechain, Ambrosus and Waltonchain, Vechain seems the most promising, own blockchain, gas model like NEO (in this case it's called VTHO) and many parterships already signed

I quote myself to add something, I really like Vechain's model, it incentives people to hold VET, maybe LaneAxis can make it too in the future even if right now they just wanna build on top of Ethereum

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

Probably there are customers. Maybe you can learn something from this document:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1702255/0001702255-17-000001-index.htm

As I understand it, there are investors who have invested about $ 600000.
Once upon a time, a few years ago. So this is a working corporation.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Probably there are customers. Maybe you can learn something from this document:
https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1702255/0001702255-17-000001-index.htm

As I understand it, there are investors who have invested about $ 600000.
Once upon a time, a few years ago. So this is a working corporation.

Are these values corresponding to just one investor? No wonder someone has so much confidence in the project, given what they have presented so far. I prefer to apply investments gradually according to the development and growth of the project, but I understand that there are people who act like this
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:34:57 PM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: