Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

are there any publications about LaneAxis?
sure there are! check out the website, just below the countdown
oh, i see now. can you recommend smth to read?
Forbes article is pretty cool
great! thank you! and how can I follow the news of the project?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account of LaneAxis. it's pretty informative
do you mind sharing a link?
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
appreciate it!
glad to help!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0829

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:45:42 PM

FINALLY I see a project with some real-life basis, right? There are WAY too many ICOs out there that tackle issues that simple DO NOT matter in real life, you know what I'm saying?
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

what is the adress of the hq?
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:04 PM

LaneAxis Inc.
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

LaneAxis Inc.
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
thanks
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

FINALLY I see a project with some real-life basis, right? There are WAY too many ICOs out there that tackle issues that simple DO NOT matter in real life, you know what I'm saying?

I know what you mean, you're saying use cases that simply don't need a blockchain, also I add that there others that don't need own token, they can just use an existing chain (in the majority of the cases, Ethereum)

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

Is the address for verification of collected values accessible? Could someone give us up? I still see potential, and a lot to collect close to the hard cap, marketing and support can contribute a lot to that, for sure
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:50:54 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone
Nowadays most small investors are waiting for better days in the market before making any investment.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Nowadays most small investors are waiting for better days in the market before making any investment.

I bet when bulls will return the situation will change and small investors will come back to crypto looking for some good investment opportunities. But it's a shame, the time to buy is now.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

Small investors are waiting for the market to recover, because their funds are frozen in other projects, and no one wants to be at a loss. Who can now sell tokens of projects 2017 year ? - only weak hands.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

I bet when bulls will return the situation will change and small investors will come back to crypto looking for some good investment opportunities. But it's a shame, the time to buy is now.

Sure thing the time to buy is right now, the question is, it's the right time to invest in ICOs? Since people are seeing that easy ICOs' profits are long gone? Because flash news, last year it was all an easy profit

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:49:07 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

Sure thing the time to buy is right now, the question is, it's the right time to invest in ICOs? Since people are seeing that easy ICOs' profits are long gone? Because flash news, last year it was all an easy profit

as always it depends on the ICO. some have high potential to break out

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:54:30 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

In the crypto world, everything is cyclical, I think that soon would be favorable time for ICO projects, as it was in 2017.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:25:25 PM

Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw

That's right. Most people think Hyperledger is a decentralized blockchain, but it's nothing like an Ethereum for example
But what is the point of seeking independence, using something centralized and controlled by some organization that aim to maintain the same methodology as always? I see this '' competition '' as something that shows even more the value of a project

That's my point: no need to go back to the old system

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:26:23 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

I didn't see the news of the softcap reach, that's very good. I forgot, when will the sale end?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

In the crypto world, everything is cyclical, I think that soon would be favorable time for ICO projects, as it was in 2017.
2.4+ million raised till now and a considerable sum that is why they have extended the private sale and raised the hard cap, in the crypo world everything is cyclical so i hope that next year will be favorable to the icos like 2017
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

I didn't see the news of the softcap reach, that's very good. I forgot, when will the sale end?
That's a big amount nowadays. I think is going to be difficult for them get a bigger amount in the public sale.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Looks like 2.4+ million

That's a big amount nowadays. I think is going to be difficult for them get a bigger amount in the public sale.

But the market can turn around i think, its showing some signs about turning around but this is crypto who knows.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: