Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:19:25 AM

Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

Do you know what is the bonus structure? Is there any minimum investment?

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
i sign up to their ICO website for check this
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
KYC is not something that investors like to see but I think something like that would be necessary to legalize tokens.

that's the issue I really hate. crypto was supposed to be a getaway from government control and regulation.

I'm afraid governments can't allow that. But look at the bright side, more regulation means less scams.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

Do you know what is the bonus structure? Is there any minimum investment?

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
i sign up to their ICO website for check this
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
KYC is not something that investors like to see but I think something like that would be necessary to legalize tokens.

that's the issue I really hate. crypto was supposed to be a getaway from government control and regulation.

I'm afraid governments can't allow that. But look at the bright side, more regulation means less scams.

Governments are making everything worse, aren't they?

Still, we are not in 2010 anymore. They have very tight regulations to obey.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
Xabier. Pineda

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Solid investiment Kiss
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

If this

The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

If this

I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.
The only question is, can people massively understand and accept this new for them technology? Especially older people who are over 50+ years old would prefer their usual methods.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

If this

That brings this to my question; what are the paper pusher jobs that this platform disrupts exactly? I mean i like to invest in everything that makes old jobs outdated. Some may call that unethical but i call it progress and highly profitable. Tongue
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:45:14 PM

I see Laneaxis supported by an experienced team..
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

That is really very appealing having to save that big amount on every consumer goods will surely have a positive impact to the company and to the end users as well.

In my opinion even %10 decrease in costs can have a huge positive impact for companies. with %30 decrease you can change the industry.

In every kind of business, you need less expenditure for a bigger profit. Even for %1 everyone would choose laneaxis.

1% means millions (company) of not billions (industry) of savings

traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

At least it seems they have some competence in the field they are trying to operate. This doesn't guarantee any success anyway.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

If this

The only question is, can people massively understand and accept this new for them technology? Especially older people who are over 50+ years old would prefer their usual methods.

In all the segments we have this initial prejudice related to Blockchain, but I am sure that success stories will be plagiarized in the very near future, and although there is resistance from some, implementation is necessary, and all seek what will bring progress
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

If this

In all the segments we have this initial prejudice related to Blockchain, but I am sure that success stories will be plagiarized in the very near future, and although there is resistance from some, implementation is necessary, and all seek what will bring progress

I think this isn't only related to blockchain technology. A lot of people tend to be sceptical towards everything new but as soon as they can see the advantages and that it makes their life or job easier they have no problem to accept it.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

At least it seems they have some competence in the field they are trying to operate. This doesn't guarantee any success anyway.

Experience, and don't forget that they are US patented and they're building it since 2014. It would be good to see a software MVP instead of images of their app, do you agree with me?

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Experience, and don't forget that they are US patented and they're building it since 2014. It would be good to see a software MVP instead of images of their app, do you agree with me?

Of course, a more or less finished product would be best, but I guess we would have to wait a bit more in order to see it.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

I want to understand what else is unique about LaneAxis project, besides allowing customers and manufacturers to track the transported goods in real time using GPS?

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

I want to understand what else is unique about LaneAxis project, besides allowing customers and manufacturers to track the transported goods in real time using GPS?

For more additional information, you can check their website at http://www.laneaxis.com/ and also read their whitepaper at https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/laneaxis-whitepaper-eng.pdf

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:08:07 PM

Well, many things, but they are all connected with transporting goods. These are cheaper costs, no intermediaries, faster and more convenient services, etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: