Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:59:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

30 mln too much nowdays for ICOs. Time when project raised such big money passed. But they dont need such big money. I think 5 mln is enought money for developing good project and they almost rich this amount. So they can develop product, and they even have working company already.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Better for the short-term investors maybe, but the funds the project will collect, the better it will be for the development, the faster they cab reach their goals.

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:56:43 AM

Better for the short-term investors maybe, but the funds the project will collect, the better it will be for the development, the faster they cab reach their goals.

I would add that it's the better for the continuity of the project, But then again, that's never been the main issue, just the part of it. Active and talented developers, pr team and community. If any of those fails, it doesn't matter how long the project have a funding for.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

30 mln too much nowdays for ICOs. Time when project raised such big money passed. But they dont need such big money. I think 5 mln is enought money for developing good project and they almost rich this amount. So they can develop product, and they even have working company already.

Some projects require more funds than the others, because they are technically more complex. But you're right, they have a working company already and experience in the industry, so I assume for them the problem of funding is not that acute.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

Some projects require more funds than the others, because they are technically more complex. But you're right, they have a working company already and experience in the industry, so I assume for them the problem of funding is not that acute.

The soft cap is generally already achieved, and it's only 2 million.
So even if it does not reach the hard cap, nevertheless the project will have to work.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

They have a complex and money hungry project but, I don't think that would be of many problems as they already have experience in this domain.
Aximetria

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Do you know project SKUchain? I think they do pretty much the same as you guys. How you differs?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:07:23 PM

They have a complex and money hungry project but, I don't think that would be of many problems as they already have experience in this domain.
Experience will help a lot especially at the beginning but I think nowadays is almost impossible for any project to reach the hard cap.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

Experience will help a lot especially at the beginning but I think nowadays is almost impossible for any project to reach the hard cap.

Not only experience they have, because they are doing this job for some time, but they also have the crucial connections which are essential for the job which is can't buy with money.

LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Do you know project SKUchain? I think they do pretty much the same as you guys. How you differs?

Their main advantage is that the company has been in operation for several years now and they have a patent and other pending patents on the platform itself.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Their main advantage is that the company has been in operation for several years now and they have a patent and other pending patents on the platform itself.
The NTT partnership date and SKUchain is something very recent, really, and still has not brought real results, I would not call it direct competition, as they focus on logistics insurance, cash flow relief and collaborative inventory planning, it is not something specifically targeted for the same branch only, and particularly, I do not see the same potential as in Laneaxis
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

The NTT partnership date and SKUchain is something very recent, really, and still has not brought real results, I would not call it direct competition, as they focus on logistics insurance, cash flow relief and collaborative inventory planning, it is not something specifically targeted for the same branch only, and particularly, I do not see the same potential as in Laneaxis

Can't say much about SKUchain but even if they were competitors, the worldwide logistics and transportation market is huge and there's definitely room for more than one project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Market will recover due to optimistic people and some dreamers:) don't be realistic or pessimistic. They have every ingredient they need, a good project, solid team and marketing, background in their field etc.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:10:06 PM

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:17:15 PM

How long did it take you guys to raise softcap?
just 72h! impressive, right?
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
and what's planned for that time?
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
very well! you saw that in the roadmap, right?

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
i can't remember the number of the companies. you have any info on that?
around 800 000
yes, i remember now. heard that in the Rick's interview

800k is a big pool of potential customers. They need good connections in the industry to tap these potentials.
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

How long did it take you guys to raise softcap?
just 72h! impressive, right?
yep. i think cutting out the middle man from the logistics business is a great model! i'm waiting for Q1 2019
and what's planned for that time?
if I understand correctly, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
very well! you saw that in the roadmap, right?

yep, exactly! just think about how many trucking companies are out there and how much LaneAxis has to offer to the drivers working there! Wink
i can't remember the number of the companies. you have any info on that?
around 800 000
yes, i remember now. heard that in the Rick's interview

800k is a big pool of potential customers. They need good connections in the industry to tap these potentials.

With good references, they can increase their customer database in a blink of an eye, 800k potential customer is literally huge.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:59:19 PM

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.
Will they burn the unsold tokens?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:11:01 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2018, 06:50:48 PM by viljy

Will they burn the unsold tokens?

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

I don't know ehich model is the best. My opinion is, spread tokens to buyers, because if they won't manage to sold majority of the tokens, tokens' liquidity will suffer

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: