Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.
Will they burn the unsold tokens?

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?
It does not matter, unsold tokens should be destroyed or distributed equally to investors. Those projects that do not fulfill this condition are considered to be scammers.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I think laneaxis project has the potential to reach its hard cap, if the market continues like this or grows, i m pretty sure.

Their hard cap is very far away i must say. So don't think, they will reach it. But of course, if the market continues to recover, it may. This is crypto, everything can change in a day. Smiley

Well, lesser investors means a smaller valuation and smaller the valuation is; it's better for the short term investors.

Less cap means more potential for growing and more xx. They just must have enough money for development. Their competitor Ambrosus seems doing good. Hope this project will show good results as well.

Or maybe it would be better if they spread unsold tokens among holders after the ICO?
It does not matter, unsold tokens should be destroyed or distributed equally to investors. Those projects that do not fulfill this condition are considered to be scammers.

the markets like burnings better but you are right. If everyone gets their share of unsold tokens there is no difference.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

Sure, the third option if the worst, team keeps all unsold tokens. By the way there's a fourth option, smart contracts where tokens are minted when a function is called, the fuction is called when you deposit ether into the contract, it's the best one option so far

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

Sure, the third option if the worst, team keeps all unsold tokens. By the way there's a fourth option, smart contracts where tokens are minted when a function is called, the fuction is called when you deposit ether into the contract, it's the best one option so far
I didn't know about this fourth option, it's all very difficult to understand, let's hope that there will be fifth option - when all tokens will be sold Wink
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

how can one join the platform as a carrier? Are there any requirements to do so?

Some information on this can be found in whitepaper on page 19 and onwards. Starting with the "Carrier Onboarding and Driver Performance Ratings"...

I think you are mentioning the part i quoted below.

"Carrier onboarding is a time-intensive process. It involves validating the carrier’s driver records to ensure
they maintain a strong safety rating, as well as verifying insurance coverage and confirming their ability
to meet service level requirements. Traditionally, shippers and freight brokers have employed entire
teams dedicated to validating carriers and managing information within a database. This redundancy and
waste of resources can be solved by the blockchain’s ability to validate driver information, store and share
records, and continuously update important metrics like driver and carrier safety scores, on-time delivery,
number of hours driven, and more.
As the data network grows within the LaneAxis transportation ecosystem, we believe that the carrier
ratings accessible on the blockchain will be as reliable, if not more so, than the credit rating score system
consumers are accustomed to today. Just as businesses and lenders rely on credit scores to determine
a customer’s creditworthiness, shippers will be able to rely with confidence on the carrier ratings listed
on the LaneAxis ledger, which in turn will justify the rates a carrier is charging. The ledger’s immutable
smart contract data will produce standards and insights for an industry comprised of more than 700,000
trucking companies. This type of matrix simply does not exist today. "

I think this is more telling after joining the platform. Not telling anything how to do so.

Would be cool if the (dev) team was open for an AMA

Yes indeed, an AMA would be a good opportunity to answer community's questions, particularly as apparently no one of the team is active here.

This absence will be felt deeply by all those who seek the topic with interest in the project, because the doubts healed someone always come back, but when the support is not provided, the doubts accumulate and bring problems, they pass a bad image, really there is the need of someone responsible for the Thread, we have here the greatest source of resources, I think

AMAs on Reddit are always a nice idea but they could even do it here since so many question have arised in this thread,,

Over here it doesnt even have to be an AMA, just someone to answer open questions from time to time
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I like this option better. I hate tokens with a supply of 124,347,576.9868796 instead of a round number like 150m.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

I didn't know about this fourth option, it's all very difficult to understand, let's hope that there will be fifth option - when all tokens will be sold Wink

There's nothing to understand it's very simple, tokens are not minted and when you send eth to an ICO's smart contract you'll get tokens (they are minted only when you send eth)

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

That's rather optimistic, to think that they can sell all the tokens. In this market state it seems almost impossible.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

That's rather optimistic, to think that they can sell all the tokens. In this market state it seems almost impossible.
I agree nowadays even the best projects struggle to reach the soft cap so reaching the hard cap sounds almost impossible.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

You are probably right, but did you notice the smiley?
 Cheesy

Imagine a bullrun to 50.000 $ /BTC ... then also the fifth option is possible.
And 50k$ is not so unlikely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Please tell me, how many more will go to ICO? I saw that already collected about 2 million dollars and it is very good. Do you have a bounty company? Is it still coming or is it over?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 

belechau

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:26:43 PM

What is the short-term planning for unsold tokens? And if the option is to burn, in the long term there is possibility of repurchase for new tokens burning
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

the project has great potential, i think it will easily reach the hard cap, for any unsold tokens i think the best solution would be an airdrop divided among all investors...
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 

Correct, actually they  continue on improving their platform to give better service to their customers by further innovation and hardwork.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Imho it is just basic logistics working for import export companies. And it's not a short time, since they have a history in this business.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:32:24 PM

This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?
belechau

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

Although the experience in the branch contributes, and much to what is being done, I still think it is a branch that will depend on many more factors than in other common projects
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Maybe some private investor will help them out
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: