Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:05:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114840 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?

That's a nice question...so you think that at the end of the day there will be only a couple blockchain-supply chain related products around? Because, speaking of softwares, if you look at ERPs for example, you either use SAP or Oracle, no others

My question came from the perspective that it is hard for everyone in the supply chain to change their current ways of doing things. Especially if it means going from low tech to complicated high tech stuff. If some people in the supply chain keep using pens, paper and faxes, it might be quite hard to make the LaneAxis blockchain work.

Then again, high tech does not have to be harder to use. Photography used to require intricate knowledge of light, film, chemicals, lenses - and a lot of patience. Nowadays everyone has a photo camera in their pocket which is no more complicated than pointing and a tap on the screen.

The dying art of the photographic darkroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIrCZcDJSg
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:05:08 AM

This kind of supply chain project only works if everyone in that chain adopts their procedures. How are they getting everyone in the chain to cooperate and how do they deal with it if some refuse (eg. because of the costs associated with training personnel and getting new equipment) or fail to use it?

That's a nice question...so you think that at the end of the day there will be only a couple blockchain-supply chain related products around? Because, speaking of softwares, if you look at ERPs for example, you either use SAP or Oracle, no others

My question came from the perspective that it is hard for everyone in the supply chain to change their current ways of doing things. Especially if it means going from low tech to complicated high tech stuff. If some people in the supply chain keep using pens, paper and faxes, it might be quite hard to make the LaneAxis blockchain work.

Then again, high tech does not have to be harder to use. Photography used to require intricate knowledge of light, film, chemicals, lenses - and a lot of patience. Nowadays everyone has a photo camera in their pocket which is no more complicated than pointing and a tap on the screen.

The dying art of the photographic darkroom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvIrCZcDJSg

What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

What you're saying is not about laneaxis only, every new dapps deployed we see everyday need to be simple to use like shooting a photo with our smartphones and at this stage even send btc to another address isn't simple like that

johntravolta63

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.
are they experienced?
sure, 6 years on the market
any info on how the market will develop in the future?
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

what is your mission?
there primary mission is to directly connect shippers with carriers - bypassing expensive third party brokers - and in the process driving the global logistics supply chain into the blockchain era. currently, two million truckload shipments operate daily in america, with most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes
to initiate, manage and track shipments. laneaxis fixes this by implementing the latest technological solution that promises to cut costs and increase efficiency across all supply chain channels.
are they experienced?
research suggests the global logistics market will reach $15 trillion by 2023
johntravolta63

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
awesome. where can I follow the news of the project?
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

what is your mission?

this is a good niche to find yourself in. I just hope you'll get it done right and get companies on board.
That will be the key of success, if they manage to get big companies on board the success will be very likely.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

The thing is that some people and businesses are so traditional to a point when they don't want to change their way of doing things even if it means spending more when they could've saved otherwise. I think there are fewer people like that in crypto, but LaneAxis is trying to revolutionize a transportation industry, so they will really need to make an effort in order to implement a good adoption.

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
i also enjoy there telegram chat
johntravolta63

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
could you guys share some links?

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
https://t.me/laneaxis
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

What lower tech equivalent to GPS tracking is used within the industry? I can only think of regular calls the drivers do to their headquarters to update their location.

Actually, that is an interesting example of high tech not automatically being better than low tech. There are good reasons not to make GPS tracking data public: privacy of the driver and safety of the goods. Imagine everyone being able to know exactly where and when a van with expensive goods is driving.
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:44 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:23:49 AM

what is your mission?
are they experienced?
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
thank you everyone! really appreciate it!
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 01:09:21 PM by mandibleclaw

Actually, that is an interesting example of high tech not automatically being better than low tech. There are good reasons not to make GPS tracking data public: privacy of the driver and safety of the goods. Imagine everyone being able to know exactly where and when a van with expensive goods is driving.

The transporters' position must only be known by parties involved in the supply chain (whitin that particular shipment) to avoid such things as everyone know exactly where you are

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

The transporters' position musy only be known by parties involved in the supply chain (whitin that particular shipment) to avoid such things as everyone know exactly where you are

I agree, it should work like the tracking apps national postal services use but more accurate due to the GPS part.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

thats great.
tracking your goods with current position and only you to know, right?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

And here we come back to the data safety again. For some industries it's crucial while transporting goods.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

It's a loop i think, but i prefer drivers and goods' safety in the first place than making everyone see where the precious goods are. Lots of things can happen on the road.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: