Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:50:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114844 times)
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

In whitepaper found next:

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?
I think its just to incentivize truckers to join their social app and maybe it will be like the grab app.
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

LANEAXIS software could potentially help many of small trucking business. This is really good project but in bear market so may take sometime to raise enough fund. 
I think the most desirable partners for this project would be large o stores, or port companies? I want to believe that Laneaxis team will be able to get such partners in short time.

Actually, it is odd that they gathered a good amount but didn't announce any partners (not on their webpage).

Perhaps they raised the money from private investors who don't want to reveal their identity.
Maybe biggest companies would like to develop their own system. I f Laneaxis can arrange any partnership with a big name that would be huge.

At this point most corporations use private versions of Ethereum to build their own stuff on
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

LaneAxis will be building a “Facebook” like social app targeting drivers. Truckers who sign up to join the community will be rewarded with the AXIS Tokens, discounts on items such as fuel, food and tires, and real-time traffic and weather conditions.

I don't fully understand why there will be such awards for truckers? Do they need to be only in the facebook group or what?
I think its just to incentivize truckers to join their social app and maybe it will be like the grab app.
For truckers it's will be additional bonus, although I don’t think that many of them know what about crypto and blockchain technology.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

For truckers it's will be additional bonus, although I don’t think that many of them know what about crypto and blockchain technology.
At the same time, that may be the problem - people not familiar with crypto are tough and slow learners. You need probably to involve only the interested persons.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

I would not say this, although recent in terms of application in the real world, Blockchain has a possibility of expansion and inclusion very large, and in several segments where you never imagined, I believe that professionals benefited with technology need to seek knowledge and adaptation
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Who are freight brokers?
They are an intermediary between a shipper and a carrier who organizes and facilitates the movement of the shipper’s
freight

yep, I think they negotiate fees as well and is the main point of contact between the independent drivers and the company requiring services.
If don't use services of intermediaries, transportaion value can significantly reduced. Is their roadmap end in 2022 ? to this time, humanity will know more about blockchain technology, and availability of patents will not give chances for competitors.
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Any news or updates about LANEAXIS's pending patents? How is the platform development going on?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:41:52 PM

Any news or updates about LANEAXIS's pending patents? How is the platform development going on?

Apparently, nothing will be disclosed regarding patents pending approval for project preservation, but I still think we will have news in the near future about these
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

Why whitepaper not avaliable in russian? When I clicked to russian version it does not works... English and other version works fine. But for me better read in russian as english not my native language  Huh

https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/laneaxis-whitepaper-rus.pdf

Here you go.. I just checked and it was working perfectly fine.

Many thanks, link that you given works. But on the site it gives me:

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.

I dont kow what is this, but seems something wrong ...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:08:46 AM

maybe, they inspired by 'Go xxxx' app in indonesia.
there are many online service prividing by 'Go' such as GoJek, GoPay, etc. they reward their member with some percent of their income

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 04:41:46 AM

I think with this application, they are targeting the truckers to join the platform. Like an airdrop or a bounty as far as i understand.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about the patents these guys have. I think those will be the real value in the beginning.

The patent will make sure that there is no one instantly copying the software but I'm not sure if this will eliminate all competitors.
beeelzebub

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

The patent will make sure that there is no one instantly copying the software but I'm not sure if this will eliminate all competitors.

The patent can't do this. But if their solution really work and cut the expenses a lot, that can eliminate competitors.

beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

I think with this application, they are targeting the truckers to join the platform. Like an airdrop or a bounty as far as i understand.

They will get paid with Axis tokens but also they will get extra tokens for just signing up on the platform i understand.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

They have just one approved for now, but they said that there are more pending waiting for approval, so I hope they will come through soon.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

They have just one approved for now, but they said that there are more pending waiting for approval, so I hope they will come through soon.

Interesting. I didn't know they had more patents pending. Maybe they will be able to license their patents to others and create a second stream of revenue.
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Interesting. I didn't know they had more patents pending. Maybe they will be able to license their patents to others and create a second stream of revenue.

Yes, there is a little information about it, on the whitepaper.

"Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Yes, there is a little information about it, on the whitepaper.

"Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

are those real ?  so this means real business.. Project like this will struggle to get funding while some scam project with a hollywood name will get ridiculous support into millions.. what a sad world
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

The procedure is slower than we would like. I guess even the devs don't know when will be the patents ready.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: