Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

Already 100 pages in this theme it demonstrates that Laneaxis community is growing every day, and community manager does his job by answering all questions.

100 pages is great yeah but which community manager are you talking about. So far, i didn't see anybody from the team answering anything at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

You're talking about global Grin, when you talk about logistic sector you must add trains, sea, air etc....I think that Laneaxis is meant for transportation on the road sector

Now they are focused solely on road transport and only in the USA. It is very unlikely that they will be able to expand their business by sea or air or rail. It is unlikely that they will even be able to be present anywhere other than the American continent. But this is not essential, as the road transport market where they will operate is huge. Another issue is that there is competition.

Such assumptions could either happen or not but maybe, if only they could get to partner with a global player in logistics, then it would surely be a very big deal to the project.
In my opinion, even if their path is smooth, it will take decades to reach the global level, i dont think i have the chance to see it happens before im retired  Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Already 100 pages in this theme it demonstrates that Laneaxis community is growing every day, and community manager does his job by answering all questions.

100 pages is great yeah but which community manager are you talking about. So far, i didn't see anybody from the team answering anything at all.

it's pretty good , but they're still a good ways to go. i've seen projects with 3-400 pages.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

I also think that the team should take more care about the community and give proper answers. So many times I have seen projects failing with this starting attitude.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:56:27 PM

Is anyone from the team is even bothering to answer queries posted here or pages are getting filled so quickly that I am unable to see them?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:08:48 PM

LaneAxis is a 6 yesr old company with working business. So there is nothing surprising. Project look solid in compare with competitors (like Ambrosus). But seems for longterm
They have a University Campus Tracking feature right? So how many campuses has this been applied? And what are the campus names?

University Campus Tracking? Im not sure what you mean. As i know they have tracking for drivers. But what relation have Universities to this?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

Is anyone from the team is even bothering to answer queries posted here or pages are getting filled so quickly that I am unable to see them?

i think, there are no admin answering here. thay only update on social media and telegram i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

i think, there are no admin answering here. thay only update on social media and telegram i think.

Only updates and event information have been brought so far, but there are still questions about the project that need to be answered. But they informed us here that it would not be possible to give us a daily support
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:50:39 PM

LaneAxis is a 6 yesr old company with working business. So there is nothing surprising. Project look solid in compare with competitors (like Ambrosus). But seems for longterm
They have a University Campus Tracking feature right? So how many campuses has this been applied? And what are the campus names?

University Campus Tracking? Im not sure what you mean. As i know they have tracking for drivers. But what relation have Universities to this?

For me this isn't clear either what this university campus tracking has got to do with Laneaxis. It's mentioned on their website but not in the wp.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

qouting the above post, about daily support not possible .. They need a community manager. Most professional project has a community and support manager. A project that does not support this department. There is question to raise.. Are they serious ?
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

I think somebody used to publish some answers, but it seems to me that now it happens more rarely. Anyway, without a community manager we shouldn't probably wait for regular updates.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Yes it could be a good moment to invest if the market start to go up again. It’s hard to say but at the moment some ico projet are very interested. I think that if the market restart again, ico market will follow too.

but, current btc price is down, some alts down to.
to find 'save heaven', its hard for now

Probably has more to do with regulation/uncertainty than the market

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

Think about this, By 2023, the global logistics sector is expected to generate over $15 trillions. Think about how many % of people want to save money and cut out the middle man. Now i know that these amounts are hard to grasp but here's some perspective: Just 0.01 % of 15 trillions is 1500000000

You're talking about global Grin, when you talk about logistic sector you must add trains, sea, air etc....I think that Laneaxis is meant for transportation on the road sector

Now they are focused solely on road transport and only in the USA. It is very unlikely that they will be able to expand their business by sea or air or rail. It is unlikely that they will even be able to be present anywhere other than the American continent. But this is not essential, as the road transport market where they will operate is huge. Another issue is that there is competition.

By rail would be cool though: uber for trains!
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

What kind of strange ICO bonus system do they have? First it was 50%, then 25% and now it's again 50% Huh

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

What kind of strange ICO bonus system do they have? First it was 50%, then 25% and now it's again 50% Huh

Grin Maybe the 25% bonus was not enough and they want more buyers so they returned to the higher bonus.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

It's not about you, in fact they aren't very active in here and many questions are unanswered, so more or less the only thing we have is the whitepaper

rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

I have seen that so many great projects failed in bitcointalk due to lack of community management, there are lots of people around here can do that easily. Hiring one is not an expensive thing i suppose.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Felipeo

Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

Grin Maybe the 25% bonus was not enough and they want more buyers so they returned to the higher bonus.

Marketing strategies are hard to understand these days in crypto as getting investments became too hard, They might have seen very less investments when they slashed the bonus half and wanted to sell more so they might have increased it back where it was.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
rjp55

Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

Decreasing bonuses maybe slowed the sales so they decided to return to %50, with this sales can increase again. Nowadays raising money is an art.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

I have seen that so many great projects failed in bitcointalk due to lack of community management, there are lots of people around here can do that easily. Hiring one is not an expensive thing i suppose.

That's true. In times like these you should keep your community together. Otherwise there won't be much people interested in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: