Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:51:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114840 times)
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:42:18 PM

Yes the ico market was totaly crazy past year, so much projects raised money with nothing behind. Now it’s really hard to raise money for an ico. I think laneaxis has some chance to at least reach the soft cap, there is some people interested in the project.

This makes sense since hype was high last year and no one wanted to miss on a huge opportunity but now so many people started to take advantage of that and people are not trusting ICOs anymore. We need to form a strong crypto community to separate scams from real deals.

I think all things that happened from last year a part of crypto evolution and its a good thing that its getting more mature including the crypto community. I bet good things will come to crypto enthusiasts soon.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:31:38 AM

What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?

What is budbo? What are the specifics of it?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

It would be interesting to see the platform already operating migrate to another transport segment, such as ships and aircraft, there would be greater possibility of success and that of domain of the branch and extension of activities

If they manage to penetrate to land transport and get adopted by transit companies, then i dont see why they wouldn't be able to make a transition also to other transportation. I believe one unified system would benefit transit market.

Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

What is Soft cap and Hard cap of the project?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

What is budbo? What are the specifics of it?

I second this question, what is BudBo? If I click on its website all I understand is that it's cannabis industry's related so I guess that is also about supply chain like Laneaxis

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

It would be interesting to see the platform already operating migrate to another transport segment, such as ships and aircraft, there would be greater possibility of success and that of domain of the branch and extension of activities

If they manage to penetrate to land transport and get adopted by transit companies, then i dont see why they wouldn't be able to make a transition also to other transportation. I believe one unified system would benefit transit market.

it's too early to see it operating, that won't come for a long time.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

Depends on how ships, trains and airplanes transportation works, I bet that they will go trough a third party like trucks but maybe it's not the same thing

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Well, soft cap is 2m euro which is already achieved and the hard cap is 30m$

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Are there any ICOs lately that achieved their hard cap? Seems like there has been a while since any ICO was sold out. There was too much hype last year and those numbers are still too high. I believe 2 million is enough to get a project started. 

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Are there any ICOs lately that achieved their hard cap? Seems like there has been a while since any ICO was sold out. There was too much hype last year and those numbers are still too high. I believe 2 million is enough to get a project started. 

Isn't this the definition of a soft cap, the money you need to get started?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Joceand

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

please tell me about the Power of the AXIS utility token
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

The AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts
Joceand

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

The AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts
What Benefits Includes the AXis Tokens?
johntravolta63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures
Joceand

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures
Can you talk about the participants in the AXIS tokens?
johntravolta63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

Shippers, carriers, regulators, drivers
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's very cool
Joceand

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's very cool
can ypu tell about DNS?
johntravolta63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:25:55 PM

can ypu tell about DNS?
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: