Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
gt89_ups

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:58:38 PM

guys, i'm kind of new here
can someone tell me, what is blockchain in general?
a blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. a blockchain can serve as an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two or more parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent manner. Frequently, blockchains are managed by a peer-to-peer network which requires collusion of the network majority in order to change previous blocks. this enables decentralized consensus and makes blockchains inherently resistant to
data modification without the need for trust of a central party. in turn, this makes blockchains suitable for recording of events, identify, transactions, provenance, property titles, supply chains and food traceability, among many others.

and what are cryptocurrencies?
a cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. while centrally managed
digital currencies have existed for some time (e.g. electronic money and centralized banking systems), Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency by using
the blockchain as a distributed ledger. since Bitcoin’s emergence in 2009, numerous cryptocurrencies
have been created. these are frequently called “altcoins”, as a
blend of “bitcoin alternative”. Bitcoin
and its alternatives use decentralized
control as opposed to centralized electronic money/centralized banking systems. the decentralized control is related to the use of bitcoin’s blockchain transaction database in the role of a distributed ledger.
gonna read all of this now..  Shocked
oh, you haven't read that? just coppied? could I ask where from?
LaneAxis WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ibra055

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:00:26 PM

a blockchain is a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. a blockchain can serve as an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two or more parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent manner. Frequently, blockchains are managed by a peer-to-peer network which requires collusion of the network majority in order to change previous blocks. this enables decentralized consensus and makes blockchains inherently resistant to
data modification without the need for trust of a central party. in turn, this makes blockchains suitable for recording of events, identify, transactions, provenance, property titles, supply chains and food traceability, among many others.

a cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. while centrally managed
digital currencies have existed for some time (e.g. electronic money and centralized banking systems), Bitcoin became the first decentralized cryptocurrency by using
the blockchain as a distributed ledger. since Bitcoin’s emergence in 2009, numerous cryptocurrencies
control as opposed to centralized electronic money/centralized banking systems. the decentralized control is related to the use of bitcoin’s blockchain transaction database in the role of a distributed ledger.
LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
gt89_ups

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
white paper https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/LaneAxis-REGULAR-whitepaper-V3.2-8-8-18.pdf
Ibra055

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
white paper https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/LaneAxis-REGULAR-whitepaper-V3.2-8-8-18.pdf
oh, I'm gonna read that
gt89_ups

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
oh, I'm gonna read that
good luck  Wink
Ibra055

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

LaneAxis WP
WP? What is it?
oh, I'm gonna read that
good luck  Wink
thank you!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

Well, their patent might be pending at least for 1 year, then it's gonna be active again at least 5 years (up to 35 years).

5 years alone is an eternity in crypto and blockchain tech so it will be useful in any case.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

5 years alone is an eternity in crypto and blockchain tech so it will be useful in any case.
The development will be accompanied by novelties related to the pending issues, this will bring a continuous flow of news in a future perhaps not so far. We are still anxious to know what the pending patents are about
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:13:48 PM

that's actually awesome and should ensure that it lasts at least for the duration of the project if not more.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
so the patent can be valid up to 35 years, a lot of time, if they were to enlarge the area for launch, for example let's say Europe should they ask for new licenses for each country in which they operate?...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:20:58 PM

What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?

What is budbo? What are the specifics of it?

Budbo is a mobile phone app for cannabis users and the company behind it merged with LaneAxis. They did an ICO late last year and the tokens are trading at an amazing 1% of the ICO price.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

What is the reason for US patents? Does not this prevent plagiarism in other regions? Or would you be wary of something like that? previously patented development cases where the plagiarized project did not succeed, while its plagiarist took off
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

Its great that you actually have already a patent to show on your website and not just a statement that you have  patent pending. How long is a patent valid in US?
so the patent can be valid up to 35 years, a lot of time, if they were to enlarge the area for launch, for example let's say Europe should they ask for new licenses for each country in which they operate?...

Yeah it could be. Different countries comes with different rules and regulations which they should  abide accordingly.
It is true that with different countries, the rules and rules will certainly be different, so that we must be able to adapt and obey the rules
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:18:04 AM

What was the point of doing BudBo before LaneAxis? Is BudBo like a trial for a more specific transportation project? And I wonder if having both project running at the same time will cannibalize one of them or will they merge eventually?

Budbo is a mobile phone app for cannabis users and the company behind it merged with LaneAxis. They did an ICO late last year and the tokens are trading at an amazing 1% of the ICO price.

Well, that is a bummer. But every project dropped a lot. Still %1 is too much.

I hope they learned their mistakes and not repeating them this time.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Well, this is not surprising. I remember there was another such project PRG, also associated with cannabis. There, too, the price fell very significantly. In general, in my opinion, legitimate projects related to narcotic substances will never bring even one thousandth of the income from what the drug trade has. Since the proceeds from drug trafficking occur precisely because it is illegal.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Where did you read about 35 years? As far as I know, patent validity is 20 years.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:25:00 AM

Well, this is not surprising. I remember there was another such project PRG, also associated with cannabis. There, too, the price fell very significantly. In general, in my opinion, legitimate projects related to narcotic substances will never bring even one thousandth of the income from what the drug trade has. Since the proceeds from drug trafficking occur precisely because it is illegal.

Actually, they are trying to work where cannabis is legal but even the places cannabis is legal, it is a very strict market. Everything is heavily inspected and not easy to make a product for this market. I mean, they wouldn't accept that easily. So, that can be the reason of the problem.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

Where did you read about 35 years? As far as I know, patent validity is 20 years.

it doesn't really matter either way as long as they have the patent in place.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: