Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:20:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

since etf in delay bitcoin has declined again. I think that will continue to deteriorate until the date etf is determined

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:13:06 AM

For the current crypto market situation, prices continue to fall again, so selling is not the time to sell. but many people use it to buy coins at this time.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:22:07 AM

I think situation with cryptocurrency at the way going stable.
More and more news about regulations which moves price of crypto stable and give it to use in mass

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:04 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
lucky, for those who want to take risks when the market price slumps down by rushing to start buying bitcoin. I am sure that in that way they will get a big profit if the market really grows in the future, they will surely be rich and rejoice in getting big profits.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

If we compared it to last December 2017 where the price of bitcoin is at 19k USD, the market now is not really good. A lot of profits have been gone sinced that time and probably those who still holds this coin and did not sell it surely have regrets now. Although, there are still time to recover and maybe this year, the price will be back again at the highest price.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Its quite unfortunate that people expectation and hope in the price hike of bitcoin is most often dashed because they are always looking forward to see it reaching moon, but price does not behave like a one way traffic, obviously there must be retracement or pullback of the price and at times price do ranges, take a look at a daily time frame of btc/usd whenever there is a price hike obviously pullback is also well noticeable.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

indeed this year is bad enough for all of us in the crypto world, because the crypto market is very long in bad condition, hopefully bitcoin will rise faster and more stable, so the crypto market can recover faster and better than now.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

Current cryptocurrency markets caps is so dull and dumping....now bitcoin price is around $7500 and Ethereum price around $400 .what a low price is!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

This year had been bad but I still see chances of recovery. If recovery happens, the people who invested this year at low profits, will be huge gains.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

This year has been bad for holders but only good for ICO filppers and day traders. Also those who short Bitcoin and Ethereum on Bitfinex make a lot of money but for those holding altcoins it's a really bad time right now. Only good thing is IF you still have any money left you can buy some at very cheap prices to position yourself in case we ever get a bull run or go into Bitcoin wait for that to rise and then use some of your profits to go in altcoins. I think for now you have to really choose wisely where you invest.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:37:13 AM

What I remembered is it was able to reach $9,900 and that was close to $10,000 early these quarters. Manipulation seem to be the current talk about this dip. However, still a great year for those that ever think they are too late to enter.
indeed this year is bad enough for all of us in the crypto world, because the crypto market is very long in bad condition, hopefully bitcoin will rise faster and more stable, so the crypto market can recover faster and better than now.
I wouldn't say that it is a bad year until we see until December on how will the market fluctuate by that time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dannywhite

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

2018 has not been our year. .... and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

I don't think it's fair to say 2018 has not been our year just because it hasn't reached $50K.
It's a market, as volatile as any other market. Yes, it hasn't exceeded our expectations, but I believe it's got the potential
I think 2018 has been rough there have been more dips then highs and 8,000 while of course a good price, it is not the best we have seen.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

What I remembered is it was able to reach $9,900 and that was close to $10,000 early these quarters. Manipulation seem to be the current talk about this dip. However, still a great year for those that ever think they are too late to enter.
I wouldn't say that it is a bad year until we see until December on how will the market fluctuate by that time.
We are hopeful for December  ! Hopefully like last year it will be a good month
alex.niehouse

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

For the current crypto market situation, prices continue to fall again, so selling is not the time to sell. but many people use it to buy coins at this time.

If everyone just buys and holds and no one sells, there will be no trade. In other words that would also lead to failure of bitcoin as a currency.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

I can say that deep of price is 6800-7000 USD.
I hope that after correction price will be recover upto 20000USD
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

Who knows but I suspect there would be an initial drop for sure as everyone scrambles for liquidity. How deep the drop would be is anyone's guess. After that, I suspect prices of select cryptos would recover strongly but which ones are open to debate.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

it's true, 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrency, the price hasn't reached above $ 10,000 for 8 months, how long do I have to wait.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:58 AM

it's true, 2018 is a bad year for cryptocurrency, the price hasn't reached above $ 10,000 for 8 months, how long do I have to wait.
Hopefully, not for too long now! Bull market is right around the corner.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Although last few months crypto is having a free fall and a strong bear run but in long term wise we must believe in the fact that crypto will be able to perform and we as early adopters go through all this up and down will enjoy our rewards in the time to come.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:13:53 AM

The only good thing is if you still have the money left, you can buy some at a very cheap price to position yourself if we ever get a bull run or enter Bitcoin, wait until it goes up and then use a portion of your profits to enter the altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: