Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

We must recognize that the current crypto market situation is very worrying for every crypto holder, especially bitcoin. Price movements look very slow and tend to always decline over time, but in the current situation, I still have confidence in the resurgence of crypto prices and especially against bitcoin. Maybe this is not a good year, but in the next few years I am sure the crypto market will be back excited and bitcoin will again show the strength of its price by reaching prices above $ 20,000. Only those who are able to be patient and can hold back will eventually find happiness for the next few years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonynguyen1995

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

Current market is falling. At this time, the price of BTC is very low. Bitcoin can impact the market because BTC is the leading cryptocurrency in this market. But I hope this situation can re-establish the green market. I can believe that the market can recover in a very early time. And because I invested 10 BTC: ((
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:56:57 AM

Atleast bitcoin price not fall too far, I don't expect that bitcoin price will always reach new high level of price every years. Price will increase depend on the supply and demand not depend on time. The current market situation is bad for people who buy bitcoin at $12000-$2000.
That’s right dude. As we all know that bitcoin or cryptocurrencie is notoriously volatile, till now the fluctuation of it is really normal. In fact, the bitcoin price is kind of stable , because you know it fluctuates incessantly, the price keeps on having a light increase and a slight decrease in turn. Generally,we should be patient and focus on finding a good way for earning profit. With a positive thinking, you will completely make an accurate decision in order that you can capitalize on this market to earn a significant profit.

Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:36 AM

We should see an uptrend from here. There is no much room for Bitcoin to go even deeper, just because mining it won't be profitable any more.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
currently the crypto currency market cannot be ascertained and investors also know that if one of the risks of investing in bitcoin is the price is uncertain and confidence and patience are the main capital

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
thuychi

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

I have nothing to say, now the consolidation period, as soon as we touch a big buyer, we will have to start leaping up. I plan that by the end of August, bitcoin will cost about $ 10,000. Because there is a theory that says that the market will recover.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

I feel the current market position as a tiger which is preparing to a jump, he is sitting down and keeping all the muscles in tensed, just waiting for a great and rapid jump, so are we with our cryptocurrency market condition.
In my own opinion the market situation is getting worst so far, the price of bitcoin is continuesly dropping and thats not a good sign for bitcoin community and for us investors. Maybe for now we stick to the some theories that it will recover in the next few months, still hoping that it will gonna happen

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Nancy Nevess

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Here are two scenarios for the cryptocurrency market until 2018. First, Bitcoin will lose half its value: Williams once predicted that Bitcoin would drop by half the value at the beginning of the year at $ 14,000, Since then, Bitcoin has almost twice hit the $ 6,000 mark. Currently, he believes that Bitcoin will have a double split. But Williams is not sure what might be causing the decline, including increased regulation, changes in institutional investment, or even slower Bitcoin trading. Second, Bitcoin will lose its leading position: Williams still believes in its prediction earlier this year of another  cryptocurrency, probably Ethereum, which will overtake Bitcoin in just a minute. With a market margin of about $ 70 billion, Williams says there are more than 500 members of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and digital gadgets that it can bring. The Ether soon crossed the lead.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

I have read a prediction that market capitalization will be lower until the end of the year. The money market has gone wild in 2017 partly because small investors make a profit by pushing up market prices. When institutional investors such as CME and CBoE reach the market in the first months of 2018, they can make money on both ends even when the market is down with futures contracts. Williams predicts that this will cause the market to decline gradually over the years. However, it is unlikely that the market capitalization will return to $ 830 billion in the next six months.
But not all people are really smart to invest. People seeks for the benefit, and on what they wanted to see. With this kind of happening, as the people invested then the market will rise again then this a very good situation for crypto. Everything will be in good situation again we just need to wait.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

I have nothing to say, now the consolidation period, as soon as we touch a big buyer, we will have to start leaping up. I plan that by the end of August, bitcoin will cost about $ 10,000. Because there is a theory that says that the market will recover.

It is expected to happen that cryptocurrency market will have a great recovery this coming year end. It might be reach up to $ 10,000 or much higher because of big whales strategy to draws a lot of investments when holiday seasons are nearly approaching.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
000JOHN777

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

The industry is better performing that the Bitcoin price has been fluctuating each and every day since from a months which the value has dropped, therefore, the current price situation is encouraged to invest towards the industry, for a better profit in future time......
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Current crypto currency for now is lower but we as a bitcoin users hoping that it will grow the price as before.But for me!theres no problem with that because I always waiting that it will become to normal again.And I know that bitcoin will grown up I believe that bitcoin will be going legalized at the same time.not only me but all users of this currency hepls a lot of none educated persons.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

In exchange market Cryptocurrency buy and sell running good.But at this time Cryptocurrency market situation is not better. Day by day crypto price is going down, we can saw this. I think it not better situation for exchange market.Many people hold their crypto long time for this market situation.I hope very soon crypto price will raise.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

According to last summer, the crypto money market melted at a rate of one third of the volume. but the indicators show a big rise in two years. i want to believe that.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

The current market is going down strongly. If I were I would sell all I had to wait for the chance to buy at a lower price. However, this market will not grow strongly in 2018.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:50:13 PM

Most of the users now are experiencing frustration and uncomfortable with regards to the market stability of cryptocurrency. Maybe they should know that this scenario is just a normal in crypto world. We should inform them that there is no reason to be worried about.

Blumenkranz

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Really hoping for a rise sometime near the end of 2018
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

From the article you shared. I read.
"This week isn't too bright for the price of Bitcoin and other major crypto currencies, because the market is turning red. The price of Bitcoin is starting to drop from around $ 7,600 to the lowest level of more than $ 6,500 at press time."
Indeed, I see that in June the price of bitcoin dropped, even this August also declined. But to me that doesn't matter. Because I believe that bitcoin will last for the long term. And I'm sure there will be an increase towards the end of 2018.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:23:40 AM

So far the market is on a bit dull since the beginning of this month August. It could be very disappointing since traders are expecting that the market had already been its lowest; thus, presently the market may still be moving down. However, we still hodl the last pieces of price even when such grounded be in the current. Additional investments are opportunities given the market price today and perhaps will give the future price that we expect.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

I see that the current year was not the best for bitcoin. I hope that by the end of the year the situation will change and we will see good growth with the update of the maximum prices
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: