Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:50 AM

2018 has been a very good year so far in my opinion!

we have had the very necessary bitcoin correction which corrected the whole market. bitcoin price corrected and it also helped the pumped shitcoins come down to their more realistic values which is still ongoing since they are mostly overpriced right now.
and also we have had the long awaited opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoins.
I would agree that BTC did have the necessary corrections and that now we can buy them cheaper but the market itself hasn't been that great.

I agree. Bitcoin started this year with more than 17K in January and dropped by more than half in just half a year with no true guarantee that it will get back on track. I'm afraid it might stabilize at 7-8K and stay like it for a long while.

if you are looking for a "guarantee" for a price rise then you are in the wrong business (investment)! nobody will ever guarantee a profit for any investment, bitcoin included. if there could be a guarantee then price would have risen only once and stopped there.

even if price does become stable in that range it is not a bad thing. in fact it can be an excellent thing because it will build a solid ground floor for the upcoming rise.

Market is Volatile, market movement is unpredictable, it may have price increase on the certain coin but downstream on other coin as posted, But look at the Bitcoin stability on the market, it remain on its good footing on the ground, never been more stable compared to other ALT coin as posted on the treed. all indicators favors Bitcoin, with good market structure, stable fundamentals, and high confidence level by the investors on the market. Bitcoin still the best choices in crypto market.

Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

I think the current market situation is growing better every day, so for you there are still many opportunities to get more profits in the future, because future  in market prices are developing better.
It really is growing , changing and developing, but like everyone knows its a risk, it can change over a few days especially a systemic risk if one company's share price slumps.
lucygale

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

This is not the first time that market falling down. Nobody knows what can happen in crypto world. But I think cryptocurrency market shall see a wonderful grow this August. As for some professional traders they said that Bitcoin will have a retrace before going to the moon again.
I heard that from many, that August looks like a promising month for bitcoin. July has also been good, with the total number of confirmed transactions increasing by 6,393,536.  So hopefully that will be the case, maybe we will even reach a new high point.
alex.niehouse

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

2018 has been a very good year so far in my opinion!

we have had the very necessary bitcoin correction which corrected the whole market. bitcoin price corrected and it also helped the pumped shitcoins come down to their more realistic values which is still ongoing since they are mostly overpriced right now.
and also we have had the long awaited opportunity to buy cheaper bitcoins.
I would agree that BTC did have the necessary corrections and that now we can buy them cheaper but the market itself hasn't been that great.

I agree. Bitcoin started this year with more than 17K in January and dropped by more than half in just half a year with no true guarantee that it will get back on track. I'm afraid it might stabilize at 7-8K and stay like it for a long while.

if you are looking for a "guarantee" for a price rise then you are in the wrong business (investment)! nobody will ever guarantee a profit for any investment, bitcoin included. if there could be a guarantee then price would have risen only once and stopped there.

even if price does become stable in that range it is not a bad thing. in fact it can be an excellent thing because it will build a solid ground floor for the upcoming rise.
Of course, there is no guarantee, but we can still predict, calculate and guess . Everyone understands the risks, especially those who have been investing for a while. and in my opinion staying at 7-8k even if stable, isn't a good thing.
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

I think the current crypto market especially for btc seems to be just fine but people are still waiting for the big pump which really has not happen yet due to some unrelenting issues of btc. I think the altcoins has been undergoing tough ride this time for it has experienced several and long bear markets which I think would last a little bit longer if btc will remain dormant in it's current market value. However, I still believe that crypto market will recover in the coming weeks and bear market will fade away to give way on the coming bull market.
People have been unsatisfied and panic selling due to the fear of bitcoin falling again. But with new predictions that bitcoin will rise , people are getting their hopes up. As for the upcoming weeks the predictions for bitcoin have been very good and promising. A Lot of topics have been circulating about the upcoming bull market, it should happen by the fall, hopefully.
msbtrooper

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 11:26:54 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

If we look at the number of cryptocurrencies that sprung up this year, one can see one of the reasons why this is happening to bitcoin. We also have to know that prices are meant to go up and down. This is one of the main reasons that make investors put their money into Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been weathering the storms since 2009 and with this, there is no cause for alarm
lovelylucia

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

If we look at the number of cryptocurrencies that sprung up this year, one can see one of the reasons why this is happening to bitcoin. We also have to know that prices are meant to go up and down. This is one of the main reasons that make investors put their money into Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been weathering the storms since 2009 and with this, there is no cause for alarm
There has been tons and so ma y more cryptocurrencies popping up. As for prices they always fluctuate, but people are panicking and panic selling, especially new comers.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

The situation now of cryptocurrency is quite confusing especially at those beginners who are just started to invest this year at the month of january. I know many us are really disappointed at those dips but we should still keep our faith and lengthened more our patience in holding. Because time will come that the market will recover again and we can get high profits of it especially if we invest at those coins that are very popular and has strong foundation like bitcoin.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

Ahh, its not that rough ride made. Actually with smart investment and methods you could have earned bigger profits and wouldn't be arguing about the roughness of the market. Its simple that bitcoin fluctuated from 12k to 5K and now it is again regaining the dominance. This means you would have earned profits if you bought at the bottom and sold at current high. Now the bitcoin is dropping one more time and its time to buy and wait for the another hike. If you do that then surely you could earn profits rather than loosing something.
ggabieclaire

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I think the current crypto market especially for btc seems to be just fine but people are still waiting for the big pump which really has not happen yet due to some unrelenting issues of btc. I think the altcoins has been undergoing tough ride this time for it has experienced several and long bear markets which I think would last a little bit longer if btc will remain dormant in it's current market value. However, I still believe that crypto market will recover in the coming weeks and bear market will fade away to give way on the coming bull market.

What proofs do we have that it will rise up again and will be topping its hights as it did at the beginning of the year? We are talking about investing and how unstable the market, not only crypto is! How sure can we be that the investment in cryptocurrencies won't end up as a failure again?  
tutorroma

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Yes, this year may not be a year of encrypted currency. We can not see new investors and big conglomerates entering the market, which may be caused by too many bubbles in the market.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.

its announcement were moved to September which from today to September, there will be much things to happen. but its still not a rough ride because it bounced back from $6k to $8k. it may just seesaw between these numbers until something happen. waiting for the days can make it more frustrating when you anticipated you'll see the higher value of the tokens.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

The situation now of cryptocurrency is quite confusing especially at those beginners who are just started to invest this year at the month of january. I know many us are really disappointed at those dips but we should still keep our faith and lengthened more our patience in holding. Because time will come that the market will recover again and we can get high profits of it especially if we invest at those coins that are very popular and has strong foundation like bitcoin.
Those who have been investing for a while, are not as affected by the fluctuating market as much as the new comers. Like we talked before we will slowly move from the bear market to the bull market in a few months at least that's what we hope will happen.
davoovirgoo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.

its announcement were moved to September which from today to September, there will be much things to happen. but its still not a rough ride because it bounced back from $6k to $8k. it may just seesaw between these numbers until something happen. waiting for the days can make it more frustrating when you anticipated you'll see the higher value of the tokens.
But is stability not good in a seance? of course we want it to rise , but if it stays stable that also pays off , no massive changes are also good.
Ava Duvall (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

Ahh, its not that rough ride made. Actually with smart investment and methods you could have earned bigger profits and wouldn't be arguing about the roughness of the market. Its simple that bitcoin fluctuated from 12k to 5K and now it is again regaining the dominance. This means you would have earned profits if you bought at the bottom and sold at current high. Now the bitcoin is dropping one more time and its time to buy and wait for the another hike. If you do that then surely you could earn profits rather than loosing something.
Of course, those who have a plan or an investment method have a higher chance to make a bigger profit. If you come in " blind" undoubtedly you will loose profit.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

In my opinion the situation now of cryptocurrency market is fine. The upcoming weeks the predictions for bitcoin have been very good and promising.  Bitcoin started this year with more than 17K in January . So it's situation is good
davoovirgoo

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Of course, those who have a plan or an investment method have a higher chance to make a bigger profit. If you come in " blind" undoubtedly you will loose profit.
I made the mistake of not buying when the market was at its lowest, now I made a plan to invest differently and hopefully I will earn a good amount of profit during the bull market.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

currently the situation is in bear market still  is the time for buying or holding  not good for selling ,  its the time to accumulate more bitcoin or alt coins . in my opinion to buy btc  in dip partially not fully,  once btc stable and start rally it gives good profit  but mainly important dont lose money which u cannot afford to lose. dont invest much money which u cannot afford to lose. btc is not stable  but btc dominance increases in coin market cap .
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

ETF just delayed and maybe happen in september. Hopely bitcoin ETF approved because it will bring more investor to cryptocurrency market. If ETF approved by SEC, i am believe bitcoin price will be rising and it will affecting on altcoin price too. Big investor will be more confident when ETF approved

Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

I think that there will be a decline, somewhere by 10%, then again, by the end of the year Bitcoin's cost will be about 10K.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: