Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

We are all in anticipation of good news that should already appear very soon. I think that the movement will begin in September and by December we will see another cryptocurrency market. Expect the same excitement as last year is not worth it, the main thing is to go into the plus and think about the correct actions.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kunal666456

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Understanding the market is never easy,And this is happening at the same time.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

I do not understand the current market situation. You could say that the status is not clear, sometimes coin prices rise and sometimes also go down.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:06:53 PM

I also do not understand why the price of bitcoin is decreasing and the market situation is not clear, I hope this can be fixed as before.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

It currently is moving sideways, hovering around $6,500. Still optimistic about the predictions that bitcoin will reach another record high by December.

tamradhwaj

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

2018 is not good for crypto market. from starting to till now market is in bearish trend.  and now this is very crucial time for bitcoin. $6000 is very important level.It is hard to predict what it will be like in the future. I believe the Crypto market will be heavily dependent on the political situation of the world. If stability is established then it is likely that the market will recover soon.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

2018 is not good for crypto market. from starting to till now market is in bearish trend.  and now this is very crucial time for bitcoin. $6000 is very important level.It is hard to predict what it will be like in the future. I believe the Crypto market will be heavily dependent on the political situation of the world. If stability is established then it is likely that the market will recover soon.

Exactly what I said- 2018 is not the best year, glad you agree. And also politics does effect the market, some don't believe it
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

At present, the electronic money market has been gradually recovering, the green color of revival has started, not only the BTC but other Altcoin has also changed in a positive direction. However, crypto market experts have not been able to return to the finish line yet. It is hoped that BTC will quickly achieve the purpose it has set.
Natalie656Rogers

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

People are predicting that the cryptocurrency market like soap bubbles, just waiting for the investors' stimulus is the pump. Global imbalance market.
Nathan_Weymouth

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

currently things are on a downward trend for bitcoin and all other digital currencies. but this is the normal cycle of the market. first it goes up and then goes down then  eventually it will go back up again and so on and so forth. therefore there is no need to panic and start thinking and making decisions that you might regret later. just remember the market fluctuates and therefore you should be patient and don't forget why you started investing in the first place.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

Sad but true, as we can see 2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrency business.But I still believe that the cryptocurrency industry could be worth $5 trillion by 2022. But as the market is extremely volatile, that number is ever-changing as well is dependent on what source of news we listen to. The value is given to it by the people themselves. Just stay positive for a positive outcome.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
Current crypto market condition is still bearish and even it takes already morethan half of the year of crypto price correction market is still consolidating and still waiting for the good news that make the price push upward and ine f the news might be the bitcoin etf which might be release nwxt month if not been posponed again.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

Surely the market is behaving strangely. Usually, the prices of all tokens were offset by the BTC price. Now it is not. BTC has a quite stable price and ETH firmly drops; /
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

The current situation for AML BitCoin couldn't be better. There's obviously a long road ahead, however, it has already proven that this is the best coin in the market. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
i agree there is a really long road ahead, there's so much to change and  improve
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:29:21 AM

Your observation was right $8000 has been the peak price  for the year and generally the market has been bearish most of the time. The general market situation has really affected many bitcoin holders who got their coin at a higher price and has been holding to see when the market will improve so that they can sell to be in profit or to cut loss. But their expectation is not  as the price keep dipping.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:49 AM

Your observation was right $8000 has been the peak price  for the year and generally the market has been bearish most of the time. The general market situation has really affected many bitcoin holders who got their coin at a higher price and has been holding to see when the market will improve so that they can sell to be in profit or to cut loss. But their expectation is not  as the price keep dipping.
Unfortunately Bitcoin is gradually devaluing, which makes me very uneasy. So I guess there's a controlled retreat, also Bitcoin loved the $ 6500 level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

pump and dump will always occur in market activities, unfortunately 2018 dumps may occur long enough, many experts say that bitcoin is at its lowest bearish point before rebounding back and reaching the top, I believe in it and everything will return to normal or even more than which are expected.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

I think this will be a normal trend for this year and those bull run will just a dream. The market is getting hotter due to bloodbath on all prices. We are all waiting for any good news that can change the market situation and back to a bullish trend.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

Well in my own opinion about the current situation of the Market as we can see this year is not good because in the middle of the year market is falling  and I don't know when market is fully recovered.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

I think the bad situation in the market is fictitious. The big gamers are playing now and create a panic for newbies. They want to enter the market in right time and earn money. I think 2018 and 2019 will be very good for earning money on the crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: