Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7714 times)
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

the popularity of a coin because it has many advantages, and ETH has various advantages so that many platforms use ETH and investors also trust ETH as a long-term investment, and therefore ETH is increasingly popular with cryptocurrency.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:41 AM

ETH is a great coin, and I think that it is only one candidate who will probably replace Bitcoin in future. Ether has a really innovative technologies.
Well bitcoin is unlikely to replace, but its previous price will return it for sure. The etherium has a great future and the coin continues its development, so it will necessarily grow.
progress shown Ethereum makes Ethereum so unable to generate even more profits in the future.
 This is the appeal of enthusiasts stepped to continue to support the Ethereum and made so popular by having a lot of enthusiasts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH should be the most used coin in the entire cryptocurrency world. It can be considered the most mainstream coin in the market. We can see it anywhere, ICO C2C exchange, we can use it every place we need to pay

semtothemoon

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

The diversity of the cryptocurrency market is actually a good thing. It is always impossible to always be bitcoin. There is competition to make progress. What's more, the Etherean family is now the largest family in the cryptocurrency world. I am not surprising about that ETH so popular.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Ethereum became famous despite of its downfall prices because Ethereum is basically used as base for other altcoins to create and thats what makes it so demanding
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 08:56:09 AM

Ethereum platform is still the number 1 platform for ICO projects, I think that is one of the reason why ethereum is popular though there are a lot of issues come out this 2018 regarding Ethereum platform, still a lot of ICO are still choosing Ethereum against it's rival because of it's popularity.

mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:03:14 AM

ETH is so popular because ETH is the best currency after Bitcoin. it's the best contract platform.. most of the projects based ETH. it's secure and fast. you can easily exchange it any time. so it's more popular. it's transaction is fast and easy. you can exchange it all currency. it's stable long time.
Ken007

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

It has too. This is as a result of its adoption I think as people seem to use it as a secured means of exchange more than some other Altcoin . This days one seem to forget that ethereum is an Altcoin.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

ETH is well know because it is the next coin to bitcoin apart from that most coin are pegged with ETH and also most ICO makes use of ethereum blockchain. ETH are use almost in our transactions so coin like that will be well know.
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

I think that the popularity of ETH has increased due to ICO projects
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

The ethereum is one of the few altcoin that the popularity has help propagates it's price and worth in the market, how ever it still stand in the second position next to the BTC in the crypto world. Though I see a very brighter future for the ethereum later in the future and if possible overtake the bitcoin
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Ether is a very popular coin, but now its price has dropped dramatically. It worries me, because most of my investment capital is invested in  ETH.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Ethereum is the first cryptocurency that has a working platform and it works not bad. Yes, if course it has some problems, for example the speed and the big price of the transactions, but these days Ethereum is the most popular coin. Anyway I believe that soon somebody will replace ETH

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

ETH is so popular because ETH is the best currency after Bitcoin. it's the best contract platform.. most of the projects based ETH. it's secure and fast. you can easily exchange it any time. so it's more popular. it's transaction is fast and easy. you can exchange it all currency. it's stable long time.

You right bro, it's popularity was base on its use case and also despite that most ICO use eth as payment in terms of investing in Thier ico campaign, but my worry is why eth keep plunging in the market despite the fact that there is a huge demand door eth in the market.
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:04:05 PM

Ethereum created a genius. The coin is universal. Many other Altcoin are created on the basis of this coin. A lot of effort is invested in popularizing this coin. A lot of investment. Colossal trust.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.

suryogandul

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

it cannot be denied that ethereum is the most popular altcoin, even every exchanger in the world provides a bitcoin and ethereum pair, of course this is a distinct advantage for eth, but they must continue to prove that they are worthy

sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:12:18 PM

The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.
As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.

the technology developed by the ethereum platform itself has great benefits for crypto users and many projects use ethereum's smart contract technology on the platform they make, which is why many people need to always keep ethereum in their wallet and have become the second trust coin after the first bitcoin popular.

Although ethereum is the best and guaranteed altcoin for price growth that will continue to increase, unfortunately ethereum does not have a number of supply limits that make prices difficult to increase significantly even though many people are interested in buying these coins.

fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Ethereum became famous despite of its downfall prices because Ethereum is basically used as base for other altcoins to create and thats what makes it so demanding
I do not know the basis for any altcoins is Ethereum, I know that the Ethereum platform is used only to create new tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: