Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH so popular  (Read 7714 times)
mari12

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:21:53 PM

Yeah, Ethereum has grown over the years and has grown so popular, as well as worn the hearts of so many in the industry, including mine.  I think this popularity has been well deserved and has been for a good cause. This popularity too is working for the coin's own favor and helping its growth and development.
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I think because people believe eths future. In crypto space people are really clever so they can see the ethereums future potential.
Ethereum will be updated in the future with better version and also there are huge investment companies which holding huge amount of eth.
Because of these reasons people want to buy eth .
Also they know they can earn more money with eth.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Yes, that is true because ethereum is now very popular and I believe this altcoin will grow even bigger in the future. Ethereum fans are also very large. And ethereum is the best altcoin and has great potential and increased new ICO so this makes ethereum more popular
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

Ethereum was being popular here in crypto currency because ethereum can be use in different ways like if they launching an ICO they use ethereum smart contract, it is using the convertion in different altcoins and they use ethereum in paying transanction online.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:43:51 PM

when viewed both are already popular in their respective uses and sophistication. if I still believe eth as a work contract for almost all altcoins, it will have an impact on the survival of altcoin itself. but now eth the price is still falling and falling a lot so it's only popular without people investing their money in eth themselves.

musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:02:10 PM

After bitcoin then Eth have good popularity. I think day by day rose to their popularity. Because eth have good features and also have good future. Now a moment eth accepted token that's why eth have more popularity.Now eth price falling i think it's best time to buy more eth for future.               

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

Ethereum was being popular here in crypto currency because ethereum can be use in different ways like if they launching an ICO they use ethereum smart contract, it is using the convertion in different altcoins and they use ethereum in paying transanction online.
Well, there must be many reasons why he was so popular and people has their own response on it. Like safety, easy to use, make tokens without expensive cost, etc. Unfortunately, this popularity cannot save his price from experiencing a drop down.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

Because it's the first coin that runs smart contract, this is the first important step to applied blockchain in reality.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

eth is popular because the ICO is an important part of eth. unfortunately the confidence in ICO is decreasing due to too many ICO scams. as a result eth prices freefall and investors sell their tokens.
it is difficult for investors to hold ICO tokens. one of the best ways is you have to be smart to choose ICO with different platforms, like eos and stellar.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:31:58 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 11:46:27 PM by CryptoGosu

Ethereum is not as popular as Bitcoin, but among other cryptocurrencies Ethereum is the most popular at the moment. I think Ethereum deservedly takes the second place in terms of capitalization.
kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

ETH is popular because it is a very solid currency, it has resurfaced better than before every time it has had problems and has resisted the passage of time, so ETH always has good support from the community, because in addition to having a stored value like most currencies, serves to develop utilities with its platform, so that's a great extra for people who see beyond the monetary value.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Yes etherium was totally popular in the market or in the whole world, And etherium was a longterm coins and it's better to invest and hold it because we know it will be going to bull run soon. But as of now the etherium was in a low price ill think it is only $200 per 1 etherium. So if we have etherium hold it for now and wait to recover again.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Ethereum popularity is base on the numerous ICOs that are raising funds from investors. The only way most times to participate in these ICOs are through the Ethereum smart contract and as a results it has increase in popularity than most other coins except bitcoins.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:46:52 PM

The benefits of ethereum that made ethereum very popular, the benefits of ethereum can attract investors to adopt ethereum. And because of that ethereum's popularity is under bitcoin.
As investors, traders and hired hunters, we must have Ethereum for our needs instead. Therefore Ethereum is very popular and has a very large community.
Ethereum is also the best Altcoin, therefore many know it, including new people at Crypto.

the technology developed by the ethereum platform itself has great benefits for crypto users and many projects use ethereum's smart contract technology on the platform they make, which is why many people need to always keep ethereum in their wallet and have become the second trust coin after the first bitcoin popular.

Although ethereum is the best and guaranteed altcoin for price growth that will continue to increase, unfortunately ethereum does not have a number of supply limits that make prices difficult to increase significantly even though many people are interested in buying these coins.
Ethereum became so popular with the coin value is high compared to most other Altcoin.
 It is also able to affect prices, along with the progress of the coins in the future to be the main coin that is so valuable.
Ethereum into coins so popular with increasing development was able to produce a high enough price and making it a beneficial being.
 so it would be very nice to count on it and made it popular coin.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  

I think you lose your hope for bitcoin people should know it's been too long bitcoin sleeping their value at the coinmarketcap but we need to be patience and strong to support bitcoin.

And for the ethereum i agree become so very popular coins in the near future but if bitcoin rise again their price ethereum follow to their king for he's popularity.

Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

Yes, it is! Many new crypto projects are based on ETH, called erc20 standard. So ETH is used to purchase ICOs and this is responsible for the demand.

No, BTC is still strong, the Bitcoin dominance was very stable.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:00:16 AM

ETH is very popular today, even though it is now at a price below the market but
I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:11:35 AM

Yes, this is indeed ethereum now more popular and more widely known, this coint is also good development, many people have invested in ethereum, if you believe start investing in ethereum now

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

but now the opposite is true: there are many people who exchange their eth to btc because they might not be able to bear to see the ethereum price which is still unstable

putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

Yes, this is indeed ethereum now more popular and more widely known, this coint is also good development, many people have invested in ethereum, if you believe start investing in ethereum now
Ethereum is the most reliable Altcoin, it has great potential and is able to survive when the market experiences bad conditions. I am sure Ethereum will rise again and the price will soon stabilize. many people have known and understood Ethereum and he is very popular, so many people want to buy or invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: