Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Bitcoin is the Community not the Government  (Read 714 times)
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:44:44 AM

Most times I wonder who has the power in this market whether those fighting the Bitcoin or the community itself.

I know it's just not possible for everyone to have one mind in the market because we do not really come here together but there is much more that the community can do.

Despite how furious the forces maybe against Bitcoin, Did you know that even if Bitcoin crashes today, and no one is buying Bitcoin, there will be no selling out and indirectly that cancels the crash and when the air is cleared again we start normally well and safe again?

But this is very hard to happen because the government who is standing against Bitcoin also knows about that, and they will still be the ones to offer to buy and make people to lose their investments for a penny

I think it's time we update ourselves and stay stronger, because nothing can happen without the community involvement.
Yes, i also think the same way like yours. Like we all already know, bitcoin is something that rely on the community. And i think it must be what matters the most right now, to help bitcoin grow stronger through its community.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

The future of bitcoin depends on community and government. Because if the government accepts legal bitcoin circulation, then the development of bitcoin is nothing to stop. But if the government bans bitcoin. It may be difficult for the bitcoin community to grow.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

Yeah definitely the future of bitcoin depends on the community and not the government,and that is for one reason,bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are decentralized,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank can effect it's value or price,its price is determined by the community,either by the whales,low or high investments etc.. The blockchain technology without a doubt rests on the community
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

I somewhat agree with your point. But we still need government to improve the blockchain system, more adoptation and acceptance could lead to the success of a bitcoin. Hence, I admit community itself will have a big role to the crypto development, improvement and popularity.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

for me when I answered that you answered that because the government did not hold the bitcoin because many governments do not know the bitcoin. Many know the communities rather than manage because they are the investors in bitcoin and watch every hour to strengthen the speed of bitcoin in the future
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I think one day digital currency rule the world. Because anyone can exchange it all over the world. I think government make some policy to cope up digital money and normal currency.

hopefully it will come true because community is the real beneficiary or the future for btc.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Yes ofcourse, but bitcoin's target was not the community alone because you know guys bitcoin targeted also the economy of that particular country. As long as the community grows, the economy of that country will aslo grows, so it means that it is interrelated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: