Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Count down to Iran invasion  (Read 41916 times)
bombshelterzero

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 02:40:55 AM

Wow conspiracy nuts are out in force today.

Is the invasion of Iran being orchestrated by the Bilderberg or the Freemasons?

Your complete lack of historical knowledge does not make me a conspiracy nut. In fact it just makes you a poorly educated person with nothing to say, so in order to feel like you can hang, you have to resort to petty personal attacks because that is all you can handle.

well said comrade

Is the "comrade" a suggestion you think TECSHARE is a commie?  I very much doubt it. 

really bro? Shocked i mean comrade as  an "ally" 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 08:23:45 AM

Wow conspiracy nuts are out in force today.

Is the invasion of Iran being orchestrated by the Bilderberg or the Freemasons?

Your complete lack of historical knowledge does not make me a conspiracy nut. In fact it just makes you a poorly educated person with nothing to say, so in order to feel like you can hang, you have to resort to petty personal attacks because that is all you can handle.

well said comrade

Is the "comrade" a suggestion you think TECSHARE is a commie?  I very much doubt it. 

really bro? Shocked i mean comrade as  an "ally" 

You also think that an invasion of Iran by the US is imminent? 
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 08:45:08 PM

dates are often wrong, but history shows us a pattern.
A poignant report on USS Liberty: http://is.gd/ussliberty

Halfpasthuman.com suggests a similar coup is setup against Iran.

Iran is not our enemy.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 08:50:08 PM

dates are often wrong, but history shows us a pattern.
A poignant report on USS Liberty: http://is.gd/ussliberty

Halfpasthuman.com suggests a similar coup is setup against Iran.

Iran is not our enemy.

Ah yes but in a topic called "Count down to Iran invasion" dates do matter.  TECSHARE's position was that Obama would invade Iran last November.  My position is that Obama won't do it this side of the 2012 election.
bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 08:56:59 PM

they probably would have, could they have.
We create our collective experience, and there are clear signs of a desire to entrain through the media that such a war is imminent.
Once enough minds actually believe it, it manifests.
We live in a crazy world where we create our collective life.

They have been pushing it for a while and this week included.

I can only hope and believe it will happen later rather than now as that subtly contributes as well to it not happening now.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:03:55 PM

they probably would have, could they have.
We create our collective experience, and there are clear signs of a desire to entrain through the media that such a war is imminent.
Once enough minds actually believe it, it manifests.
We live in a crazy world where we create our collective life.

They have been pushing it for a while and this week included.

I can only hope and believe it will happen later rather than now as that subtly contributes as well to it not happening now.

There is a war movement that would like the US to fight Isreal's wars.  It has people like Charles Krauthammer, Jennifer Rubin, Wiolliam Kristol, Kagan, Chuck Schumer and a whole raft of others.  And they are beating the drums for war now just as they have been since the 1991 Iraq War. 

I still don't think Obama will risk it though.  His Afghan surge is totally dependent on air power and if Iran suppliers SAM to the Taliban, US casualties will rise a lot.  Going into the November election with 1000 or so men a month dying in combat has to be his nightmare scenario.
bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 09:34:20 PM

I don't think Obama is as independent as you seem to insinuate.
Yet again, I am clueless and know nothing.
May we once again care for one another and rid our lives of fear.
We are powerful beyond measure and create our lives so lets be mindful of what we imagine.

Imagination is everything, it is a preview of lifes experiences. A Einstein

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2012, 09:39:16 PM

I don't think Obama is as independent as you seem to insinuate.
Yet again, I am clueless and know nothing.
May we once again care for one another and rid our lives of fear.
We are powerful beyond measure and create our lives so lets be mindful of what we imagine.

Imagination is everything, it is a preview of lifes experiences. A Einstein

You seem a nice guy.  Don't spoil it with Bilderberg or trilateral conspiracy stuff.  Obama is independent enough.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2012, 07:56:40 AM

I don't remember using the word "Obama".
Electricbees

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:12:00 AM

To the whole Iran business, I say...

It's a damn good time to have a car that runs on CNG...  Undecided
And I'm buying a bike next month.

Fuck Gasoline.

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 19, 2012, 10:13:39 AM

I have to ask: bicycle or harley?

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 10:15:55 PM

I admit my timing was wrong but I still say this is happening...
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 09:11:03 AM

I'm still waiting for a false flag... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBXx6PCWdHs <- Ron Paul: "...there may be a flase flag incident where some ship goes down and it will be used to accelerate the next war."

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2012, 09:16:13 PM

Iran is really big.  4 times bigger than Iraq or Afghanistan. The Iranians are educated and most of them are believers in the system.  Given that the US has been defeated in Iraq and is in the process of being defeated in Afghanistan, a land invasion is really unlikely. 

If the US could invade Iran and win something, of course the odds would shorten quickly.  But right now, Iran would eventually win a guerilla war and neither Romney nor Obama will want to follow Bush into the "started pointless war and lost it" list.

Electricbees

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
May 01, 2012, 05:57:57 AM

I have to ask: bicycle or harley?
Ha, Just saw this.
Neither, I bought an old Honda ST90. Totally off topic, but I thought I would let you know.  Grin
https://i.imgur.com/UWHMJ.jpg

In other news, I've been keeping current on Iran, and I feel that things have not calmed down between them, and everyone else who's trying to push them right now. I can't see it ending well...

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 04:18:16 AM

Iran is really big.  4 times bigger than Iraq or Afghanistan. The Iranians are educated and most of them are believers in the system.  Given that the US has been defeated in Iraq and is in the process of being defeated in Afghanistan, a land invasion is really unlikely. 

If the US could invade Iran and win something, of course the odds would shorten quickly.  But right now, Iran would eventually win a guerilla war and neither Romney nor Obama will want to follow Bush into the "started pointless war and lost it" list.

Just a few things...
1. I never said anything about ground invasion, or described in any way the type of invasion that would happen.
2. I never said it would be certain to be US or Israel (or both) to be the first
3. I never said it could be done successfully
That being said I would appreciate it if you would refrain from your usual of putting words into my mouth.

Also I don't know if you have noticed but Obama has already followed in the path of Bush with the "started pointless war and lost it" list.
Additionally I think you mistake my discussion of the subject as support for it, and doing so would be incorrect. Try being a bit less confrontational if you are even able.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 01:08:47 PM

Just a few things...
1. I never said anything about ground invasion, or described in any way the type of invasion that would happen.
2. I never said it would be certain to be US or Israel (or both) to be the first
That being said I would appreciate it if you would refrain from your usual of putting words into my mouth.

Also I don't know if you have noticed but Obama has already followed in the path of Bush with the "started pointless war and lost it" list.
Additionally I think you mistake my discussion of the subject as support for it, and doing so would be incorrect. Try being a bit less confrontational if you are even able.

"Count down to Iran invasion" - be fair.  Most people who read that would think it referred to invading Iran.

What war did Obama start and lose?  He inherited the Iraq defeat but Bush had already committed to a full withdrawal.  He inherited Afghanistan.  You can't seriously say the US suffered a defeat in Libya.

I agree with you on the probability of conflict.  My objection was always that the US elections would be out of the way first.  Its you got confrontational about it...I merely pointed out that Obama has zero to boast about and that a war with Iran would guarantee his defeat in November.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2012, 02:24:05 PM

Just a few things...

"Count down to Iran invasion" - be fair.  Most people who read that would think it referred to invading Iran.

What war did Obama start and lose?  He inherited the Iraq defeat but Bush had already committed to a full withdrawal.  He inherited Afghanistan.  You can't seriously say the US suffered a defeat in Libya.

I agree with you on the probability of conflict.  My objection was always that the US elections would be out of the way first.  Its you got confrontational about it...I merely pointed out that Obama has zero to boast about and that a war with Iran would guarantee his defeat in November.

The word "invasion" can mean a lot of things. Just because you assumed I meant ground troops marching in doesn't mean that was my intended definition. In all likelihood it will be an air strike anyway, or if there are ground troops is will be small spec ops teams (which have already been reported in Iran BTW). So if your argument is our troops have to be on the ground for an invasion,  it has already happened. 

As far as Obama starting wars try Syria, Yemen, Libya, as well as continued aggression in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. They are even knocking on the doors to the border of Saudi Arabia.  So I think he has his own wars to answer for as well. Additionally I don't know how you define a "successful" war but I am not sure there is a real definition for one. If by successful you mean killing, maiming, and displacing millions of people while breeding hatred for an entire nation and enriching a handful of corrupt individuals then yes, it was very successful.   
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 03:16:07 PM

...snip...
As far as Obama starting wars try Syria, Yemen, Libya, as well as continued aggression in Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan. They are even knocking on the doors to the border of Saudi Arabia.  So I think he has his own wars to answer for as well. Additionally I don't know how you define a "successful" war but I am not sure there is a real definition for one. If by successful you mean killing, maiming, and displacing millions of people while breeding hatred for an entire nation and enriching a handful of corrupt individuals then yes, it was very successful.   

Syria is not at war with the US and is not likely to be.  If Assad falls, the al Qa'ida backed opposition will take power and no American president would want to be associated with that.

Yemen is not at war with the US and is not likely to be. 

Libya was a typical French/British operation.  They ran out of ammo after a week and the US carried on the air strikes.  After it was over, Sarkozy claimed the credit and the "grateful" Libyans valdalised the British graveyards.  If you want to call that a fiasco, I'm with you.

Obama inherited the Afpak mess and made it worse.  announcing a "surge" and that the US would leave in 2014 must rate as the most schizoid policy announcement the world has ever seen.

So yeah, you're right.  He will go on the list of presidents who lost wars.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2012, 03:45:59 PM

Technically all those countries were invaded. Look it up. Pesky air strikes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: