Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:42:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4510 times)
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
Do you want to invest on ICO? then you need to choose a project in which a good idea, and a working product is. If the coin is already out, you should choose a coin that has a working product (this will give you confidence that the coin will not burn). Well, if the coin has the prospect of development in the market.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Now there are indeed many new coins popping up, and we really have to be good at analyzing the coins that have the potential or not to make this investment important, don't let us invest in our coins so that we don't get any results

As far as I am aware, the best idea is to choose the most popular currencies for a profitable investment, and I think it is you choose Bitcoin in this choice because it is very cheap right now. Easy to choose  Grin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

New coins continue to grow to thousands, which means that crypto is increasingly developing with a vision and mission vision for changes in investment or exchange. I don't all new coins can enter the stock market and I don't fully believe. to avoid the risk of buying coins in the top 100 markets that are without a doubt.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

All you need to do just open the websites who showing you a ton of coins or you can choose from the big exchange like binance and do your own research about the coin you want to invest or maybe you can ask from expert (telegram channel who gives the signal about coins).

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:11:24 PM

You can choose coins that are often discussed by many people but in good conversation quotes.
You can also see how the team works and the dev mission on the project. that way you can see what coins are potential or not.
and good new coins usually have characteristics that will enter the big market.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

The new altcoin now really can't live too long with this market, just like I invest in Ubex ICO. Its price is now down 30 times compared to ICO prices, which is a very good project but it still can't grow in this market. You should find the top altcoin and invest, you will be less at risk than choosing the new altcoin

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:20 PM

do you want to choose a new coin ? or choose  an ICO  project to invest  ? I think it will more risky when you want to choose a new project to invest because if that project fails , your risk is very high .
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

pay attention to their team, idea and how the project is going

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

in todays red market, almost all coins are below its average value so most of the altcoins are good to buy now. but for a limited capital and more stable investment choose the coin that are far from undervalued like dent, dcc, and rkt.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
zedaq

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Probably the best I could advise you is that today it is best to analyze projects before you invest in them, because today all the same it is probably the best thing you can do for your deposit.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:04:50 PM

in choosing good coins to invest, an in-depth research in every coin is needed. check for the activity of the project whether it is moving or stagnant. look for undervalued coins, dont rush into investing it is always good to play safe.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
clavirda

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Of course, I now strongly recommend not to work with new coins. In the long run, such solutions will not bring income, because in almost 95% of cases they are obvious fraudsters. Personally, I prefer to now invest in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, which have already confirmed their prospects and benefits for investors.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

i think base on the project that investors believe in it, and many ICO reviews page rate good, the product they sell good or not or potential.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

my opinion is do study and make invest on new coins some time those may be harm you.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

If you are planning to invest on ICO then choose these;
1. An active and strong team
2. The product
3. Partnerships
4. Roadmaps or development
These 4 criterias will help you a lot to give you profits for short or long term. But if you are planning to invest in the market then choose on the top 100 coins

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

For trade or for long term investiment ? its very important ,if its for long term, then try find coin which was made months or year ago and not just yeaserday ,so its realy strong one, as could survive all this bear, it has potetial,i can suggest DeepOnion as coin like that

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Personally, I would now refuse to invest in new coins. Indeed, in 90% of cases, there is a frank fraud, the probability of losing your money is high. In any case, when working with a new coin, it is imperative that you carefully study a specific project, make sure that the technology is promising and that there is a strong development team.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

First of all, you should read the whitepaper of a project, where you want to put your money in. Secondly, you need to investigate the website, the team members and the developers. If they seem legit, the last step would be to investigate the social media communities.

Juse14

Activity: 966
Merit: 364

Duelbits

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

For now i dont like invest in ico, to many bulshit in ico (not all) but maybe about 80% scam project, copy project with fraud. Better invest in shit coin, who had strong community, active dev, have a roadmap for longterm.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:43:31 PM

It is true what you say that we cannot deny that there are many coins circulating in the market. The amount of new coins makes us confused to choose which one is good and potential to be used as an investment. We have to be careful in choosing good coins because we are not supposed to choose coins based on euphoria just to follow other people. I will share experiences about what I did to choose potential new coins for my investment. First, I will look at the technology that the coin brings. What are the advantages brought by the coin, whether the technology brought is innovative and distinctive or not. If the technology carried by the coin is a duplication of the previous technology, I will consider again in choosing the coin. Second, I will make an analysis of the coin. The analysis contains the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and challenges faced by the coin. From that analysis, I hope that I can get a clear picture of the coin real and true.

▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: