Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:43:19 AM

I read reputable publications and respected youtubers I watch and they tell cryptocurrency to invest. Sometimes I analyze the market myself.
Ally Loke

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

There are so many ICOs available in market. And truly speaking, I have found this one very effective.
You can try it out https://fiii.io/ / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XRjkwzSOnE&feature=youtu.be
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

I read reputable publications and respected youtubers I watch and they tell cryptocurrency to invest. Sometimes I analyze the market myself.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

Altcoin is profitable for investments, it is not difficult to find if you follow the news on the crypto market on a daily basis. The next step - you need to be on a daily basis on a crypto exchange and follow yourself on the altcoyins. The solution will come and it will be correct.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

Altcoin is profitable for investments, it is not difficult to find if you follow the news on the crypto market on a daily basis. The next step - you need to be on a daily basis on a crypto exchange and follow yourself on the altcoyins. The solution will come and it will be correct.
in fact, almost all of their free time should be given to the analysis and study of information about the crypto currency. I mean not only the state of the market, but also the market of ico companies also need to be kept under control. In any case, if you want to have good results of your activity, this free time you will not have.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:38:15 PM

to choose a good coin to invest you have to do research by reading positive news often and also asking for opinions from senior members or people who really understand crypto. even though you don't have to be direct to believe it, in my opinion and suggestion.
thanks.
lemar0406

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:13 PM

It is very difficult to do now. There are a lot of scam projects. But you can check twitter and follow good investors. They will tweet a good ICO. Or you can investing in some of the top coins listed on coincap.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
You need to research on them site rating on the crypt market and then to read the Whitepaper and the total supply of the tokens.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I want to know in advance the type of investment you want, long-term investmentor short-term investment? if long term you should choose an old coin that has entered the top 10, if you want short-term investment, invest in a legitimate ICO project. so you can make profits quickly.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

For now, let's choose the altcoin that has at least one year of trading on the exchange, which will show you a clearer chart than the new ICOs listed on the exchange. Next continue to explore the current situation of the project, their upcoming plans
LucaBlight
Copper Member

Activity: 109

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:11:15 PM

Yes there are so many new coins circulation but the thing is many of them will disappear in no time because solutions are not for long term period. I believe WPP Energy has the highest chance to survive because of its solutions are in demand globally , it tends to solve energy crisis by using Clean Energy that will help to reduce the cost , reliable and more efficient compare to traditional energy provider that highly affects are ecosystem !

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:25:56 AM

The criteria for choosing  a good token: 1. Capitalization token. 2. The good and tested team 3. Quality product and idea, which it brings. If do you have a all components, than you can buying the token.
strongman8

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:13:59 AM

I usually start reading the Binance chats and ICO groups on Telegram.  See what has a large following and a lot of hype. Once I get the coin I read up and research and make sure it's not a pump and dump shit coin and has real utility.  It's kinda like picking  a girl.  You find the one with the nice packaging.  Then you study it more a see if there is more than meets the eye. 
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

Choosing new coin to be invested must done a good market reputation in which they are in popular and expensive exchange site because it has a strong foundation to the team and advertising, establishing a good marketing strategy that make partnership with huge business minded person and company.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:39:48 AM

It depends on how you trade. if you want short term investment the best choice is for the new coins because new coins gets in the market much bigger in start but be careful do some research and take those coins that do you think have a potential. the second is the long term method i prefer to stick to those coins that prove that they can stand a long in the market their price and their names like Ethereum with the long term investment you can guaranteed in some time it will rise and give you a profit

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

You can first gather information to know what project you will invest in, the most basic way is to look at their ICO (If any) if it is successful it is ideal to invest in that token and when project has bounty campaign its very advantageous to buy from basic market because lots of bounty participants will dump their token after they receive their payments.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

To chose good coin, we must have in mind as an investor, not a gambler. Look the project, don't you think they will useful for people life? Look the developer, are they really working? And the last think, are they having a good customer service? If your answer yes for those questions, I think they should be a good coin.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

I always choose coins based on how potential I see the coin and how beneficial I think the coin can give me. I look at the graphical representation of the coin and how it has been trending for the subsequent years with its existence. It is an ideal that you may lose when you invest in some coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

I chose coin base on its community and founder team. Good coin will have strong background team with active community.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

Choosing a good coin is one of the good way to know if it is safe to invest. We always choose coin by its potential to grow.its difficult to know whats the legit coin but you can see it based on the manager, their whitapapers and their products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: