Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

When I choose a new coin, I look for their whitepaper, is there any ICO's or any attempt to do it, their developer team and any of them did an any ICO or something like that. What are their pre-sale price and is there any miner for that.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

You need to check the project first, read through all the information that are there and check the names behind the project. Presentation and transparency are extremely important. Also, check the effort that developing team is invested into it, it is an extremely good sign when you see that the devs are still committed and constantly improving and upgrading it. Also, some base factors like CMC, community, availability on the market, daily activity of the members. There are all major factors. The project that I am looking at for couple of weeks now has been BTCN. It reached CMC in no time, community is incredibly active and it is already present in a couple of credible exchanges.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

Choosing a new coin for investment should be well analyzed for yourself. Work well with people you trust. You need to look at the product of the project, whether it will be useful to people. It is necessary to evaluate the developer, they really work well. And how they have good customer service. If your answers are positive to these questions, then the coin should be good.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:29:32 PM

When I choose a new coin, I look for their whitepaper, is there any ICO's or any attempt to do it, their developer team and any of them did an any ICO or something like that. What are their pre-sale price and is there any miner for that.
mining is optional if it is a POW. Now there are a lot of good coins that go away from mining by such an algorithm. I try to look for more flexible coins that choose mixed algorithms.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Troy-Crypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

I am always reading through the Whitepaper first. Check if the idea is good, if the people behind it are named and can be checked. Transparency is crucial. Also, the actions taken by the community. Support is extremely important for any coin, especially if you are entering some new project and selecting some unknown coin. I have been following an unknown coin for some time now, it is called BTCN. It seems good for now, it reached cmc, has an extremely active community and it is already available in several exchanges. I hope that my gut is not fooling me, but I am predicting some nice profit and good story with this one.
Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

I usually invest in new coins by checking their teams, whitepapers, whether they participate in events or not. But most of the recent coins are very bad. That's why I focus more on the old ones.
Khiceog

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Personally, I choose a project based on its PreICO price and how quickly they raised the required amount of money. If the price difference suits me and the fundraiser was active - I invest.
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

I usually invest in new coins by checking their teams, whitepapers, whether they participate in events or not. But most of the recent coins are very bad. That's why I focus more on the old ones.
whitepaper could be main factor in our analisys.but its really complicated to analize projects since many ico didnt reach their target although have good roadmap and plan.
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

Invest in blockchain projects. Pretty good direction, which should have a leading position in your choice. These projects will cost over $ 1 billion.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?

I personally do not consider new projects now. Look at market. There are so many projects that have already been launched and there is a product, but they are traded at such low prices... Buy them.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

I personally do not consider new projects now. Look at market. There are so many projects that have already been launched and there is a product, but they are traded at such low prices... Buy them.

apsolutely agree, there is a lot of good projects, that are below real price right now, and at the moment you should consider working projects, new are bigger risk
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

Research about it. As for me, I choose coins that finished ICO in 2017. And shown some results. Because for this year, you can see how the team works and what they have done from an ICO. Very cool for me is AdEx. They done a lot of work and didn't left their community and supporters. So more than sure in a few years price will be very high. Today you can see that all the market have been fall down. And a tasty prices for all.
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

You must have knowledge of technology if you want to get a profit, but it is not easy especially the current situation which tends to bleed. I think you can choose the top altcoin as a fast trade or a long investment. and currently the price is very cheap compared to last year. but the risk is quite large because the market turmoil is not stable.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

For investment, I think you should choose altcoin that already has a strong position in the market. Very risky if you choose a new token. Moreover, the market situation is very unhealthy, it takes a long time to spend the capital you have.
it is indeed very risky to invest in new tokens or coins, especially when the market conditions are very uncertain,
need proper consideration before investing, it is safer to invest in coins which are included in the top 20 in CMC
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Most people will choose high-ranking coins to invest, but before you want to invest in a certain coin, you should learn about it first, so don't blindly invest.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:53:39 AM

you choose the top coins on coinmarket to invest , or if you want to invest new project to earn a big profit , you can invest in ICO , but when you invest in ICO , your risk is very high  , carefully !!

TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

It's true, the list of currencies that are sold on bitebtc is quite large. We need to take a closer look at this exchange.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

with this too variable market I would opt for investment for old altcoins like eth, eos, neo the new coins I would use them only to do possibly scalping
Tesatnan

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

It's true, the list of currencies that are sold on bitebtc is quite large. We need to take a closer look at this exchange.

bitebtc secure exchange? At least at first glance, the exchange itself does not look bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: