Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4510 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
There are thousands of coins in the crypto market. The percentage of those we know is not upto those we do not know. For instance, if the check the coinmarketcap, we have less than 2073 coins listed, while in the general market, there are numerous and even countless number of them that are not lisyed on CMC.
If a coin does not have a true product that is in use, do not bother buying it.
adterna

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:20:53 PM

if I choose a good coin is a coin that is backed up by real products, or gold, because the products in the backup are definitely products that will continue to grow in the future so I choose the coins that are back up.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

I think i really like this topic.Especially newbies like me, reading most replies, i have gotten a lot in my head. Crypto really needs knowledge. I love this forum.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

What is the point of taking risks and registering on new exchanges when there are already time-tested exchanges?

On the BiteBTC exchange rare coins which are not present on other exchanges are on sale.
hamba laeh

Activity: 796
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

a good question for us to know and can be a reference for us to invest in new coins now ... and in my opinion the way to choose new coins that we can invest is by looking at the development of the ICO and a professional founder ... after that we must see developments in the market ... whether it has volume or not ... don't let the coins we buy have no movement in the market ...

EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

It depends if you want to use it for a short-term, mid-term or long-term investment. For a long-term investment I would choose for example Ethereum or Waves but not a new coin.

My advice how to choose a new coin would be to have a look to their marketing and social media. Check the telegram channel and community first.
I am looking always for a legit team that is active and competent.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

You can choose new altcoin for trading or investing with more profitable, you have looking how many exchange of this coin and how much of the coin volume transaction at exchange market.
karankamaze

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

You can choose new altcoin for trading or investing with more profitable, you have looking how many exchange of this coin and how much of the coin volume transaction at exchange market.
besides looking at transaction volumes you can also consider other things such as if the team is active on social media and is always trying to get new markets, it can be your consideration in choosing new coins.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

I think to choose the best coin to invest is to see the highest coins now and also see the people who invest there. I think you should look at the top 5 CMCs before choosing what coins you will invest.

AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:55:24 PM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

What is the point of taking risks and registering on new exchanges when there are already time-tested exchanges?

Sense there is, on this exchange you can itself draft a good investment portfolio from cheap and promising coins.
Herous4

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

Sense there is, on this exchange you can itself draft a good investment portfolio from cheap and promising coins.

This is a really good opportunity, because bitebtc has a lot of unique coins, which are not available on other exchanges.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:48:04 PM

There is no coin with its shortcomings, which means there is never a perfect one. It is most times the survival of the fittest. Although, this does not happen automatically. You cannot expect a coin that is already backed up with a product, not to exceed and excel beyond a coin that has nothing.
Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Firstly I read the whitepaper and I check the progress of development of the project and additionally, I also check the team activity, this is a very important thing to look at for.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

I usually chose my new investments based on the team and his history I think it's the best idea to avoid trust related problems on investment
VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:46:05 PM

I think that in the near future it will be possible to invest in almost any top coins and they will bring you profit during 2019. Now I would wait and after a couple of weeks would buy Ethereum!

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

When choosing a new coin for investment, pay attention primarily to the project team. Fraudsters usually either hide the team or place the names and photos of fictional people. Bother to make inquiries about these people.
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:24:38 PM

Hmm, quite large trading volumes for a small and unknown exchange. Above 10,000 btc or 48 million usd now: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/
Ramamurtti

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:38:33 PM

Hmm, quite large trading volumes for a small and unknown exchange. Above 10,000 btc or 48 million usd now: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/

And coins list is quite large, but mostly new and little-known coins of projects. Perhaps, over time, the list will expand.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:58:17 PM

It's really hard to choose to invest in new coins because it is hard to find a new currency that will grow in the future. But as I choose a new currency is using their active team members and their website is really good enough to be helpful in giving more information to their investors.

jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:10:57 PM

Basically, the best way to choose a good coin is those existing coins in the market and already have an exchanges. Those coins is stable and have great demands already, you can view them in cmc website. Still go to btc and eth for my investment, have trust this coin in so many years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: