Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4508 times)
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 03:44:01 PM

if you want to choose a new coin for investment, you have to see the total supply, the less the total supply, then price the coin will be rise.

besides, you have to see the team, a team is very influential. if the team is just not right, then the price of the coin will not rise, even the roadmap will not be appropriate.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 04:00:27 PM

There are no specific criteria for choosing  a particular coin.  But you can analyze it on some general standard.  Forget you can check the them behind project
 Second the supply of coin also affect the priye. Third the mood of market.somtime a coin of particular kategori rise at particular time. By these measure you can collect the coin

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:04:12 PM

choosing new coins that have potential is very difficult, especially when there are many project frauds, it is very risky to invest in new coins

if you want to invest in new coins, you need to know in detail about coins, you need to know who the team is involved, how the project was developed, and also check the project's website, and also be careful when choosing the current project

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:58:15 PM

You do not have to choose any new coins now. In my opinion , if you select BTC, ETH then you can make profits. Because , ETH, BTC is in good condition in the market. ETH today came from 3rd position in second position. So in my opinion, you get a big profits if you choose this two coins.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:06:36 PM

The cryptocurrency of good potential can be narrowed down to basic ideal of cryptocurrency. If a coin have a fair distribution, fully decentralized, have a good and skillful community and have a  measurable, achievable and definite goal then, such coin should be invested in!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:12:20 PM

The cryptocurrency of good potential can be narrowed down to basic ideal of cryptocurrency. If a coin have a fair distribution, fully decentralized, have a good and skillful community and have a  measurable, achievable and definite goal then, such coin should be invested in!

I think in cryptocurrencies choosing a new coin will be easy but all time it will not a good kind that's why the problem will starting and happening so my opinion is choose the best with your experience that will very important and it is the profitable one.

FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:57:35 PM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

Give more information about the exchange advertised by you, than it is better than others?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:38:48 PM

In order to decide on the choice of a new coin, you first need to study the proposed campaign.
Get as much information as possible confirming that you are dealing with a team of professionals.
Analyze the prospects for the future of your chosen coin.
And well approach to the execution of tasks.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:33:05 AM

I recently found a new, little-known exchange, but it trades a lot of quite rare coins. Here's a referral link for registration https://bitebtc.com/?affid=48395

Give more information about the exchange advertised by you, than it is better than others?

Low amount for listing on this exchanger. It seems that 0.2 BTC. This is beneficial for tokens of young and new projects that have recently appeared and do not have a large budget.
harm

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:54:14 AM

Picking another coin isn't excessively simple in this down market. On the off chance that the coin is mainstream one, it's fine. At that point go to coinmarketcap, check the marketcap of the coin , where it recorded, at that point go for the white paper. What's more, check for the devlopment or if it's prominent you simply can hold it. Like on the off chance that you need to purchase cardano, is it truly require an examination? On the off chance that you are a whale, inquire about on the off chance that not, simply get it.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

To choose a better coin, you have look for a coin with real world use. Make sure the coin has a good community support and a dedicated team who are working very hard  to develop the project. Any coin that is able to survive this bearish market is a strong coin to invest.

Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:59:56 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 07:54:43 PM by Ambers

If someone has not yet decided on a coin that could be chosen as an object for investment, then try to invest in the ETA token (Etheera project), I am sure that in a few months you will be glad that you invested in ETA and not in Bitcoin or ethereum, or some other top-coin. I assure you - this is true, you will be glad that you listened to my advice.
romero7

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:26:38 PM

To choose a better coin, you have look for a coin with real world use. Make sure the coin has a good community support and a dedicated team who are working very hard  to develop the project. Any coin that is able to survive this bearish market is a strong coin to invest.
I agree. You also need to understand how the token will be used in the ecosystem. Will it be in great demand and how will it affect the price. You also need to consider how much the token on the ICO and how many tokens will be released. In my long-term investment portfolio there are, for example, Adex, Waves, Cardano, etc.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

I think the easiest thing we can do for Crypto Investors is by analyzing the movements and communities of these coins, and Coinmarketcap is the best source we can choose besides this forum.
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:40:13 AM

What is the point of taking risks and registering on new exchanges when there are already time-tested exchanges?

This exchange is not the 1st day running. On young exchanges, a lot of rare and new coins that are not yet traded on big exchanges and therefore the price is low. As soon as these coins will listed on the big exchanges their price will increase. Therefore, it makes sense to use new exchanges, which allows you to buy these tokens at a favorable price.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:05:52 AM

You can research yourself, consult with friends, join bitcoin forum before jumping into the crypto train. You can also consult with google in finding good coins. But ultimately, you should take your own decision to invest. In case of me, I have invested in many coins like ripple, stellar, iota, nem, tron, verge, cindicator. I did invest in some with the help of my friends. I consulted with google in some other cases.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:28:15 AM

You can research yourself, consult with friends, join bitcoin forum before jumping into the crypto train. You can also consult with google in finding good coins. But ultimately, you should take your own decision to invest. In case of me, I have invested in many coins like ripple, stellar, iota, nem, tron, verge, cindicator. I did invest in some with the help of my friends. I consulted with google in some other cases.
No matter how you choose, it's still a lottery. A lot of factors can bury even a very good project. It seems to me wiser to invest in proven projects that have shown their performance. They are all at a minimum now and will grow in any case.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:54:17 AM

as we know that there are too many coins in circulation.
What do you think of choosing a good coin to be used as an investment?
I think investing in a promising old currency is less risky than investing in a new currency in the ICO.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:06:37 AM

If you are interested in long-term investments, then I think you do not need to choose new coins, it is better to choose those that have been on the market for a long time!
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:24:49 AM

Well, first you need to analyze the project, see what is behind it, what kind of team, what similar projects they have implemented, perhaps not in the field of blockchain,but to similar, and plus how much money they want to attract, their fame and much more, only thanks to these factors, it will become clear that the project or not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: