Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to choose a new coin  (Read 4505 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:43:05 AM

In reality choosing new coin to invest ypur money is hard part. Most of the ICO or new coin release here in the market are no potential means it will not up the value of that coin even you wait long time and mostly scam.

Here's my criteria when Im choosing a new coin to determine of the potentiality of the coin.
Unique-if the coin are different to other coin
benefits-after you invested your money what benefits did you get.
The team- if the team is not anonymous and good experiencing on their profession.
Purposes- Why they create the coin.

That is my criteria.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:53:27 AM

For me, a new coin should have several basic criteria. The first is the possibility of implementing the project, the second is the availability of foreign investment, the third is a strong team.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:39:16 PM

There are some different ways to choose a new coin are as following:---
1) Strong team
2) Analyze the good project and
3) Availability of foreign investment.
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:29:36 AM

The cryptocurrency market is booming. Many new cryptocurrencies are being released into the market on a daily basis, and you are sure to come across various ICO projects. Of course, ICOs are a great way to make profits, but not every project can bring you the desired results. There are various things worth considering in the ICO project to ensure whether or not the project is worth your time and money.

The following article provides a detailed description of a few essential points that can help you choose the right ICO token sale.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:38:51 AM

There are some different ways to choose a new coin are as following:---
1) Strong team
2) Analyze the good project and
3) Availability of foreign investment.
It is very important that the project has a finished product that has users. otherwise, you should not invest. risks will be too high

Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:57:48 AM

Hope my answer will help you follow this step by step guide by BlockstreetHQ
1) Explore :- Before finding best projects for investment its better to clear your basics like how blockchain works & how money flows in the cryptomarket. Different types of cryptocurrency classification like coins, utility token, security tokens etc. How to go with the market trends and hypes, this will boost your confidence.
2) Target Market :- There are so many projects listed on CMC targeting different different markets or sectors such as contracts, remittance, data security, medical, exchange, entertainment, supply-chain, privacy, asset backed stable coins etc. Do some research to choose a project which appeals to you or in the field you are familiar with.
3) Team :- When you choose a project for investment take a good and hard look at the team of the projects as they are the one who are going to make or break the projects success. check few points like
> Is the leadership track record is impressive?
> Is the team members have experience in the industry  which they are targeting to disrupt?
> Have they worked on blockchain projects before?
The more the stronger team better the chances of survival of the projects & good chances of making profit in longer run.
4) Traction :- Now look at how much progresses the team have made specially on technology and adoption. While it is nice to find projects with good developers who are constantly updating their tech but it will fail if it is not being used. Research its adoption rate, the size of the community. Follow their social media accounts such as twitter or reddit and join their telegram community to find details about community support for the project.
5) Competition :- Try to look for competitors of the project you have chooses as it is important to look for competition as there are several coins which have similar mission and vision in some cases the all competitor projects will succeed but in some cases only one will succeed. Try to find weakens and strengths of project of the projects which you have chosen with their competitors if there are any than make decision.

take a look at this video in tweets this will help you how to research https://twitter.com/CoinMarketCap/status/1060547903364718592

If you are an short term trader then go with the market trends only like hardfork, testnet, mainnet, partnership announcement, node integration etc. Look at this post this will help you to find the ways how to go with the market trends https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4436763.msg39624827#msg39624827

Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:08:54 AM

Choosing new coins is very difficult, and this is usually not suitable for novices, unless you have the ability to actually look at the developer team and have the opportunity to contact the developer team, otherwise any kind of message or media announcement may be a scam.

Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:39:32 AM

Did it have an ICO?
Is there a founder’s reward?
Is there no hard cap on coin creation?
Was there a premine?
Did you learn about it through a paid advertisement?
Does it fail to create a new usage case for crypto?

If the answer to any of those questions is “yes” then you should probably choose a different coin.

With confirmed answers to these, you are already set to getting a good coin for investment. There are many and people might come up with suggestions too but good research will be of help.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:52:25 AM

Did it have an ICO?
Is there a founder’s reward?
Is there no hard cap on coin creation?
Was there a premine?
Did you learn about it through a paid advertisement?
Does it fail to create a new usage case for crypto?

If the answer to any of those questions is “yes” then you should probably choose a different coin.

With confirmed answers to these, you are already set to getting a good coin for investment. There are many and people might come up with suggestions too but good research will be of help.

What kind of research here, if you answer "yes" on this 6 questions most likely that you are looking at scam. It`s time for choosing some other coin, with that one you can
lose your money and nerves.

Choosing new coins is very difficult, and this is usually not suitable for novices, unless you have the ability to actually look at the developer team and have the opportunity to contact the developer team, otherwise any kind of message or media announcement may be a scam.

Cannot agree with you Levious, choosing new coin is necessary for all of us. If you are facing with possible scam you don`t have many options, the best one
is to abandon what you are doing and find a new project where will you invest. In some cases contacting developers team is like you ask a scammer what he
thinks, most likely he will say to you everything good about the project and he will try to convince you how they are better than others. 

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:05:58 AM

There are many details to be aware of when choosing a new coin as an investment target, such as the main use of the new coin and whether the coin technology is advanced.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:14:05 AM

There are many details to be aware of when choosing a new coin as an investment target, such as the main use of the new coin and whether the coin technology is advanced.
other than that we can also pay attention to whether the coin runs in accordance with the rodmap or not because if it matches rodmap then it proves that if their team is reliable and the target they are targeting will all be achieved.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:39:54 AM

Before choosing any new coin I make sure that I will first carry market survey by checking there telegram channel, there Twitter and how many follower did they have, what product are they  offering , number of foreign investors that have partaken in project and team member that are involve in project.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:54:26 AM

For me, my perspective has changed. I would advise for anyone to avoid all the existing altcoins right now and just focus on the top 20 coins in the coinmarketcap. I think the time has come where all the shitcoins that are going to be dead because getting new investors in one of these days is very rare.
Animunie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:17:14 PM

I am very concise in choosing an ICO to join. First you must read and learn the project by reading the White Paper. Then, you must know also the team behind the project. Check every social media they have and it's also important to know about their roadmap whether the project is for long term or just short term project.
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:27:39 PM

I'm still a learner when it comes to this, but one thing i know is to look at the white paper, check the activeness of their social media eg, twitter, facebook, telegram etc and also the number in circulation, then the usecase of the coin. I think these will help a little.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:56:06 PM

If you are interested in long-term investments, then I think you do not need to choose new coins, it is better to choose those that have been on the market for a long time!
i agree with you,
i also prefer investing in old coins because the risk of losing is less than investing in new coins. many new coins are now drowning and dying, i've often lost money on new coins.

but if we dare to take the risk for that, i think there is no harm in trying to invest in new coins. because some new coins are also very profitable, it's just that we have to be more careful in choosing from the many new coins.

balvin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

when i'm choosing a coin  i look at the price graph and number of exchanges it has listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: