Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

On which exchange platform will your coin be available for trading? Have you started you negotiation with them?

Fox will be listed after ICO. We can't talk yet about exchange platforms, we'll have good news very soon.

For now, mate let us patiently wait for the ICO sale to start As I know it will take a long more days before they gonna launched it.

They need to answer the questions BEFORE the ICO starts so people can actually do their research before blindly investing and wasting money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

I have a question for the team, will there be an extended airdrop for several rounds in the future? Or is it a one-time event? I think that there would be much more attention to the project if there were several rounds.

gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

The project has good motivation, because it is a bounty, another project, so this project is important for a lot.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

The bounty is going with the flow & people are joining all tge campaigns.because the rules are simple enough. So can you clear that the project does require any KYC form to fill up

Hi!
There's no KYC requirements for airdrop-bounty campaign.
This is a great idea for the people who would like to join the airdrop or even the bounty campaign without any joining requirement like KYC.

Yes. I agree with you. Normally, i hate KYC at bounty, i don't like complicately when join airdrop and bounty program.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

This generosity in a sense will serve as support for another project, which is not something special. But that's how I like everything.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

The project has good motivation, because it is a bounty, another project, so this project is important for a lot.
Actually your right not all the project in the market is launching a campaign but still the campaign is still project team decision to have one. The bounty campaigns are proven effective in other successful project in the market all of those release campaigns. Its true that it help alot.  So I am confident that this campaign will help the project way to success.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

this excelent for project airdrop and bounty,,,
the website is very user friendly

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done. Even the Airdrop requires some sort of tasks to be accomplished to be eligible and there are no such gifts.
Yes, I agree. But maybe soon there will be interesting news with the project, perhaps they will prepare something new, or something with extra bonuses.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
The airdrop & bounty offer the more amount of coin than any other platform.Easy to work in bounty make this project the best.so we can expect more from this project's team members
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:37:00 PM

The airdrop requirements is kinda difficult to make. But all in all, they have big giveaways to those who finish the campaign.

Could you tell about the gifts? What kind of bonuses are the developers preparing for us? I did not see any information related to bonuses or gifts.

I thought they are only going to give rewards as a bounty for the tasks that you have done. Even the Airdrop requires some sort of tasks to be accomplished to be eligible and there are no such gifts.
Yes, I agree. But maybe soon there will be interesting news with the project, perhaps they will prepare something new, or something with extra bonuses.
to date, the project offers a large enough bounty campaign. In my opinion, for the time being, there is no need to add anything new to what is available now.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:09:17 PM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
The airdrop & bounty offer the more amount of coin than any other platform.Easy to work in bounty make this project the best.so we can expect more from this project's team members
Because airdrop have basically all people running them so am sure all participant get just small amount for it probably 20$ and other bounties depend on how much you work hard enough

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

Because airdrop have basically all people running them so am sure all participant get just small amount for it probably 20$ and other bounties depend on how much you work hard enough

You can actually get rewards or profit if you join airdrop and bounty but the rewards will depends on how you do your job. It has rules and regulations that needs to be follow just like the number of post needed in one day or one week. In short it depends to each individual in order to get reward.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Well it's natural, if you work harder and participate more in different bounty campaigns, then as a result you will get more rewards.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:22 PM

Is there any available bounty manager here? I guess they need one of that to manage this kind of bounty.

There is one, mate. They have assigned responsive bounty manager. Just wait for your inquiry to be answered.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

to date, the project offers a large enough bounty campaign. In my opinion, for the time being, there is no need to add anything new to what is available now.
It is precisely noticed, because I think in such an extensive bounty campaign it is still unlikely that the required number of participants planned by the team will be typed and the entire emphasis will be on the number of participating users. If there is a shortage, then they will add a few points, with this there are no problems.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Is there any available bounty manager here? I guess they need one of that to manage this kind of bounty.
I agree. The team must have to provide bounty manager in every campaign so that all concerns and questions of the participants will be answered. There are some issues that needs to be clarified most especially about the distributions and the rewards of the tokens in the signature campaign.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:33 PM

They probably make every possibilities for the good of the platform. This is something that everyone should know due to the fact that the project contain a potential features that everyone can be benefited.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

where to Claim your Gift Card! and Promotion Code

Cards and Codes are not mandatory for AirDrop, you can leave fields empty. Gift cards can be obtained on UniFox conferences only and for Promotion Codes are not available at current time.

Do we need to be airdrop verified first before we can do bounty?

Yes, you have to. Bounty is unavailable without verification in Airdrop.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

I agree. The team must have to provide bounty manager in every campaign so that all concerns and questions of the participants will be answered. There are some issues that needs to be clarified most especially about the distributions and the rewards of the tokens in the signature campaign.

It's a serious concerns if they have no experienced bounty manager because their is only a little chance to succeed IMO. Better the team should have some budget to hire some well-experienced BM for the program to be handled well.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

As their plans are completely unique with exceeding opportunities on bounty through bitcoin talk we can expect huge supporters effectively holding the responsibilites and dealing with the opportunities availing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: