Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:05:08 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

same condition for another social media campaign like twitter?

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something
Yes, especially beware anti spam policy of facebook and twitter. I have one account meet permanently banned.
I do experience one of my account i am not able to open, could specify the spam policy here in detail if possible that will allow us to understand the rules and regulations and even to support the project using those social channels we can be aware with this new updates.
That there were no problems with the publication, it's just worth keeping an excerpt between the messages. If you are on Twitter too often publish, then your account will simply be blocked.
In fact, the publication is quite a difficult occupation. This case needs to be approached very carefully and not to allow the smallest missteps. Any minor flaws threaten with total failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

you are right but in this thread there is no specific condition for report. share 1link post preven spamming but many bounty allowed share post maximum 5 or something

Well sometimes it is really better to share 1 post at a time than more than 5 times as readers will only think that we are just doing it for spamming, there are tendencies that they will not take time to know more about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Hi!

Yes, especially beware anti spam policy of facebook and twitter. I have one account meet permanently banned.
I do experience one of my account i am not able to open, could specify the spam policy here in detail if possible that will allow us to understand the rules and regulations and even to support the project using those social channels we can be aware with this new updates.
That there were no problems with the publication, it's just worth keeping an excerpt between the messages. If you are on Twitter too often publish, then your account will simply be blocked.

Yes, I also experienced twitter locked my account and contacted them to unlock it, maybe we just need to be more careful using our accounts in joining social bounty campaigns and maybe post with time interval.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

Hi!

Well sometimes it is really better to share 1 post at a time than more than 5 times as readers will only think that we are just doing it for spamming, there are tendencies that they will not take time to know more about the project.

Doing it the right way is also increasing more investors and the hype for the project that you are promoting, this means that the value of the token that you are going to receive is going to be high so everyone should be patient in sharing 1 times a day.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:10 PM

I am glad to say that unifox has bounty and airdrop and the team was currently working for now updates that can attract more people to joined so far now, we just need to focus in the bounty campaigns and do the tasks that is given by the same.
And we heard that all bonuses from airdrop, Bounty and affiliates program will be paid out as soon as possible when the the ICOs are finished and we are waiting for it. 
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:44:12 PM

I like this project because it's already a bounty, and after all, as for me early for bounty, but this bold decision is simply excellent.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.
I think that to attract investors will not be enough just airdrop. For investors, the main thing is to see the prospect of the project development in the future, how stable and successful the project is.

Yes it is one of those reason that could attract investors. Knowing about the future of the project can lead them to a conclusion how great the project it. Everything will be successful as long both side will cooperate with each other. Open communication is highly recommended to avoid misunderstandings on different moves of the team.
I think that for this project it's just necessary to give free distribution, so I like this project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

The project seems really interesting to me, since the team have a good and I already joined telegram campaign and also hoping for an updating spread sheet.
Thanks for the bounty I see so many different ways to participate and I was always planning how to get tokens from the project and I think they will prepare something new everyday and something like extra bonuses. I hope this is going to create more opportunities to attract more investors.
Noospheres

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Just joined the airdrop!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

I like this project because it's already a bounty, and after all, as for me early for bounty, but this bold decision is simply excellent.
Yes, this is one of the reason why you and many of the supporters like the pproject as of this moment. Its because of the project bounty campaigns.  The campaigns make the people to come over and benefited the generous rewards. So fir that we can expect that many will be more interested and probably invest the project because of its  attractive and interesting ideas.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.
Yes.i agree with you and your statement as it is necessary to have some significant following to promote something.
I believe, in any case, the project needs any support and promotion. Even if they are users with a small number of subscribers and friends.
I agree. I only have a doubt that how efficiency at this bounty campaign for the project.
Efficiency of this project's Bounty program depends on the promotors and the people who advertise this project by their respective platforms.
it seems to me that if the developers promise a good reward for participating in the bounty, then the effectiveness of this campaign will also be great.
Yes this is true and I will have agree with your statement and the perspective shown by it.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

The got huge bounty for everyone.i think bounty hunters are love to work as they have announced a good amount of token.hope they will be successful on their mission & can give participants huge amount of bonus
hutiu

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

I've completed the tasks to join the airdrop. 
KingDome

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

Hi!
I do not participate in the bounty of social networks. Much more can be earned in the company of signatures.
Yes. But maybe have some problem at here, stake for Jr.Member equal Member, it is different from others.
You can PM the admin or OP of this topic. Because as of now getting merits its really hard to work on. especially 10 merit for a Member Level.
Did I think that the campaign manager already fix that stakes matter? I saw on the other comments other people are complaining for it. And some other members rank loss their appetite to join because of that.
You know I also paid attention to it. Or now it's not so popular, it all became or simply there is no finance to invest in similar projects.
Most of the people here are willing to take a part of the coin of the UniFox project because it was quite popular to invest
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

This is truly a great campaign that has a lots of bounty categories and I was more glad when I saw a facebook bounty campaign and I wanted to join in it where the bounty theread.
A successful bounty campaign must have been a knowledgeable and very active bounty manager and we can get more knowledge form him day by day.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

Hi!
I do not participate in the bounty of social networks. Much more can be earned in the company of signatures.
Yes. But maybe have some problem at here, stake for Jr.Member equal Member, it is different from others.
You can PM the admin or OP of this topic. Because as of now getting merits its really hard to work on. especially 10 merit for a Member Level.
Did I think that the campaign manager already fix that stakes matter? I saw on the other comments other people are complaining for it. And some other members rank loss their appetite to join because of that.
You know I also paid attention to it. Or now it's not so popular, it all became or simply there is no finance to invest in similar projects.
Most of the people here are willing to take a part of the coin of the UniFox project because it was quite popular to invest
Yes, the project just started but it seems that it is already attracting many investors and supporters. The project is very promising and the team are very brilliant. Popularity is slowly increasing as the project grows.Circumstances may encounter but I am hoping that the team is ready and willing to fix all the issues. A strong believe will always be the strongest among everything. If we believe that the project will passed it really come true.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Levyathan

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

The got huge bounty for everyone.i think bounty hunters are love to work as they have announced a good amount of token.hope they will be successful on their mission & can give participants huge amount of bonus
This is a kind of worthy bounty that I have ever seen in the world because 1.250 million dollar is a great amount for a bounty like this.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

Hi!

Most participants dont give two shits about the actual project. All that matters for them is the cash. Is the cash good? If so then they will invest/work
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

This is truly a great campaign that has a lots of bounty categories and I was more glad when I saw a facebook bounty campaign and I wanted to join in it where the bounty theread.
A successful bounty campaign must have been a knowledgeable and very active bounty manager and we can get more knowledge form him day by day.
Many projects launch a similar scale bounty campaigns, so do not praise them. What exactly impressed you in this bounty? The size of the awards? And I believe that the more people in the bounty, the smaller the reward will be received each of them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: