Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:59:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i earn 1 bitcoin in one year doing bounty campaigns with my rank ???  (Read 32715 times)
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

I believe that this possibility existed earlier. But in the current conditions of the crypto market with your rank, getting 1 BTC in 1 year will be extremely difficult. In any case, bounty programs are a great way to generate additional income, but it is unlikely that such a large profit will be obtained.
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...
1 year 1 bitcoin is it possible ??

That would be achievable but you have to take into consideration some factors: the bitcoin price, the bounty you are joining, how much will you earn from that bounty. With some hard work you can eran close to one bitcoin but you should not rely only on crypto. Go find a stady income then get down to business with crypto.
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

Come on, guys, it's not 2017... I wonder if any of you who said "yes of course you can" earned at least $500 for this month doing bounty campaigns. Please, share your experience. How much have you earned in October?
OP, rank matters only in signature campaigns, and I wouldn't recommend you to focus on them. Let them be just an additional income, now the most profitable campaigns are translation and reddit, I guess.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

It is more than possible, you can earn more than that, it depends on your skills and ICO success. If you join many twitter and facebook campaigns, write articles and do translation you could earn more than 1btc. How many hours you can spend doing that?
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

Sure you can. A small advice for a newbie. Do not take part in 100 campaigns doing only twitter and facebook. Chose 20 campaigns and write 20 articles about these projects and search a good signature to participate in. You will get much more than taking part in 100 campaigns.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

Hi buddy! I must be very objective with you right now. Earning close to 1 btc or more is actually possible. However, things/times have changed from what we use to know. In the now, we have got lots of shitty campaigns, less rewards and all sorts. Even the toil of this bearish market is another to watch out for.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

In fact you can earn 1 BTC a year or more. All you have to do is take this seriously and join the legit and strong bounty campaign. Take advantage of all the campaigns like translation, video, articles and social media campaigns. Because this will be the key to achieving your dream.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

At the beginning of 2018 I would say so, but now... apparently no. Look at competency in hunting and ICOs collections decline.
There is no money to share among hunters!
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

It is possible but you need to join different campaigns in 1 bounty. They say the most profitable is to join translation and signature but join all of them to earn extra more. Just wish that all your campaigns will be successful so that you are on your way for 1 btc.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

Hello there..i never took bounty campaign seriously and never given regular work to it...but recently i have lost my day job  Undecided and i have some credit card bills and loans to pay...close to 10k usd...yes i am looking for another day job but i am planning to give enough time to bounty campaigns as well...
              I need guidance from experienced bounty hunters that is it possible to earn close to 1 bitcoin in 1 year with my member rank...and how much work per day will it require...is it possible as i am in some trouble in my life with these loans...can bounty prove to be a life saver from me...

Let me be very honest to you about your decision, kindly consider all below points before making any decision. also i have one better suggestion for you in my last point:

1. Crypto market is very volatile so you are never so sure about your returns. may be you can earn more than 1 btc but on the other side you may be depressed because of your wrong selection of projects or market going down.

2 it do not depends only on your rank, it also depends on your working campaign if you know how to do translation, content creation, signature and reddit campaign. more chances to earn more than 1 btc in 1 year but you need to work with honesty, intelligence and dedication.

3 you have to be so sure about your decision as it takes around 6 months to get your initial reward and if you change your decision in between than you will be very depressed as you will be loosing your both income.

4 i suggest you to search for your job and if you are so worried about your loans you have to work hard. you need to work on bounty campaigns along-with your job. i.e after doing your job you need to spend at least 3 hours daily to work on bounty campaigns . so this will be your extra income that you do not need to rely and your all worries can be paid by this extra income.

I hope you understand what i want to say, i will never suggest you to depend only on bounties income. you do this way and you will be thanking me later on for this.

Thanks
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

Yes you can earn 1 bitcoin with your rank. The most important thing is the projects. You need to choose real ones.
You know there are too many scam projects around. And they can steal your time so if you want to earn money with your member account please try to
find promising projects and join their bounties.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CHE}|{OK

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

This amount is quite real but it is inaccurate as it all depends on what company you are involved in. One company can pay $ 100 a month and the other can pay $ 10,000. Bounty was profitable about half a year ago and now it's one meal

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

I hope that I can earn at least something, because in the case of me, I work very hard to make at least something, but for now it’s hard for me to say, because the whole situation is very, very strange and there are no new things.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

People just consider bounty campaigns as a part time job but to me since I earn much in bounties more than my monthly salary, I do it wholeheartedly. I think you can make 1BTC within some 4-5months if you are serious to earn.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

It's not fixed. Sometimes you may earn more, sometimes less. The possibility is no more than 20% of having 1 bitcoin. Anyway, I would never suggest to depend on bounty because it is very risky.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:54:35 PM

with the rank of Member is possible,but might take a Full member and then can definitely do that,just some signatures for sure 1-2 of the cue ball will earn!And so with the member rank it social networks such as Twitter and Facebook are there to earn normal money,but the more rank the better,most importantly the right company to choose!
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

If generosity is not a fraud. You need a lot of effort, you will need to participate in a subscription, transfer and other generosity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Gelesko

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:30 PM

I personally doubt you can, I mean it depends on what kind of bounty you will do! If you do translation and signature, then probably yes (depends on the project, you have chosen)! If you do social media (twitter, fb, reddit, linkedin, telegram) then probably not, even if you have big amount of followers! I personally did nearly a year of bounties and I hardly earned 1 ETH, to be honest and I was lucky to join some good ICO's! Now I am having trouble with blocked twitter (nearly 15000 followers) and fb also was blocking me from time to time! You have to spend a lot of time going through spreadsheet's to check everything, so managers wan't make mistake and it doesn't mean you will get an reward after this hard work! So I suggest you find a full time job and do this bounty thing in you free time!

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Why do not you conduct an experiment to monitor which will be the whole forum? Create a topic and keep it as a personal diary, tell in which projects you are participating and why. Set a goal of 1 bitcoin per year.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

It is possible but it also depends on the luck of the project you are joining for. If the ICO project will become successful so it has also a big chance that the value of the tokens will be bigger.  If the market also is in good condition then it is very likely to happen but as of now the market is still not recovered it is hard to get 1 btc in a year I guess. Just try also and find a good project to join for bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: