Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:12:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Alt teams have abondened their projects!  (Read 965 times)
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.
Cardano is about the only project that is genuine!
Good luck if you believe your project is genuine!

from what you say, I think that is the thing that should make investors more thorough and do a lot of research in choosing the ICO that we will follow
biangkerok

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

If it happens that way then it is a bad thing against the ico project. This will not last long, it will even end up worse for altcoin. This experience should be made for investors to be more careful in choosing the ico.
cryptolovers990

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:10 AM

This has been the case for quite some time now. A lot of ICOs have scammed people and ran away with their money and now the coins have become shitcoins. Apart from Cardano, NEO and EOS are also legit and they are also doing very good in the market.
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

There are both authentic and fake projects. Maybe Cardano is authentic but it doesn't mean that only it is authentic. I think we should take precautions about scams.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Frauds are available in every sector. That's why i think research and study is the main key behind success in crypto world. We should have enough knowledge to figure out good projects.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

well that's why we should do some research before we investing/buying some tokensale. we should now what they offer, is it promising or no and how's their roadmap planned.
Boxxl

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

It is a Fact!
The bitches have the/ your money and have no intent to develop their projects: A registered office with a few tweets that are are BS.

So which projects??
Cardano is a very good project. And I don't think you mean Ethereum, NEO, Qtum, Ark and a lot more are still in the race..

No Signature right now...
ubongephraim

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:30 AM

It's a norm now.. Lots of fake projects everywhere. Only a few are dedicated to create an impact in the space. The rest are just bent on making profits and eloping.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

Crypto cashout is another problem projects faced. Today i 've seen tweet by Ran neuner stated that he spent the morning with ICO whuch raised 30m$ with a solid roadmap,they raised funds when ETH was 1200$ and tonight they paniced and sold all eth. They have just $4m left
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:26:29 AM

It is a Fact!

Well it's really hard to find a good project that genuine. We all know that it comes to money people change their mind and choose to scam other instead to full develop their project. That's why we need to find great one project.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

When bad times go, many people turn themselves away. And this is normal. I think the actual projects will survive. Cardano is a trusted and secure project. Its future is good so I think it will remain in the market.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

This is now rarely occurs when a team simply appears from unknown people who do not even know that they are a project team)))
lavanderN

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

IMO 2 groups of people belong to that problem: the unreliable team and those people who trust blindly and invest money in these projects.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

It is not the right time to invest in icos now i think. Because market is bearish and projects do not want to lose their money. And other situation is scam projects, dont waste your money. There are many trusted and developed projects now, you can try them.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

I think altcoin is alternative of bitcoin but it’s increasing rate is not so high and sustainable as bitcoin. But hope it will be improve gradually
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

I think its not digital cryptocurrency has many project and currency like bitcoin, altcoin . In altcoin there are many project. I think some projects are genuine .Alt coin is a good currency may be most of their project is genuine.
RehitUpon

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

A lot of ICO projects that gave out their ALT tokens have become a joke right now due to the current market situation circulating the altcoins and the loss of trust among the investors. But there are few ALTs who are still holding their grounds right now like, Zilliqa, EOS and NEO. Not sure how they will be able to survive though.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

75%  of the projects involving cryptocurrencies don't last more than 1 year, says bloomberg.

Enjoy this huge crash. 95% of all altcoins are scam.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

You're right, most altcoins make unilateral resignations, the cancellations they do have hurt many investors, many people lose money, fraud in this way is very neat and structural, it's very dangerous to let altco like this continue in crypto.
Many coins could not simply evolve due to the human factor, namely the insolvent teams, which should give support to the project.
Ohab09

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

#genuine_project #It_is_a_Fact!
 Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
many people investing  money, Good luck if you believe your project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: