Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please remove, thread moved to self moderated  (Read 57444 times)
Cannacoin (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:02:25 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 04:15:34 AM by Cannacoin

You're attempts to try and label Cannacoin as a "pre-mine" or a scam are completely false and now you're taking your personal attacks and false claims from a separate forum to BTCTalk? You really are passionate about your distain for Cannacoin and crypto currencies and yet this is a crypto currency community. Those that are apart of the community here can easily help you to understand that your claims about this coin being a pre-mine or scam are completely false.  Just like your claims that cannacoin wallets can be stolen from the creators at a whim... it's called cryptography and decentralized distributed peer-to-peer networks, please do some poking around to research these concepts there's plenty of info here to help you understand better.

Edit: You attempt to make the owners of NWGT look like gun holding theives yet the story is in fact that Jameson (the sites owner) was robbed (also not at gun point) and not the other way around.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:57:17 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 05:25:38 AM by Cannacoin

Yet in post #31 on this very thread you said:  (Well before it was open to the public)

That quote you're referring to in particular is clearly during our beta testing phases prior (if you cared to read) to actual launch. This means that none, not 1 of the coins mined on our test network during that period are apart of the actual LIVE network used during our launch. If you need some help proving or researching this I can help you out.  Actually remember, I already did this for you but you choose to ignore the information provided as fact.

Correct because you guys are thieves in real life and these people need to know who you are and what kind of people they might chose to deal with.

This is Josh by the way, you're calling me a thief yet I've never even had a simple conversation in real life and you don't know the first thing about me other than what you'd like to make up in your mind. You have no evidence or proof that I've ever stolen from you or anyone on NWGT ever, if someone wanted to step forward and confirm your please be my guest however please don't go around spreading false information about people who have done nothing to you.

Your own words say otherwise....or did you forget you wrote that a month before release?

Refer to my first comment, there are 0 pre-mined coins from this network at launch. If you cared to research you'd actually learn that my statement is true unlike a lot of other coins.

I really don't know anything about canncoin or any other cryptocurrency, how would I make such a claim I know nothing about?

I was told that all the people with cannacoin wallets in their signature can easily have their IP's matched to wallets.  Is that true?

I can pull up your direct quote from NWGT if you'd like...

regarding IP, Bitcoin is what's called pseudonymous and means that unless you specifically reveal the information behind an address or wallet you are completely safe and anonymous.  If you're worried about an IP you could use services that will route you through a proxy or use something like electrum over Tor, these are 100% anonymous and proven to work.  In the case of NWGT, not a single user's IP address will be leaked because the service is hosted under NWGT and not under the users.    

Is that safe for medical marijuana patients operating in a small envelope of legality to begin with?  How does the fed feel about the silk road and Bitcoin?  is there no way the same could be said and or done with cannacoin?  Inquiring minds are...curious.

Ross ubrich and his illegal drug market are a completely different topic and really unrelated, if you want to discuss the fed and bitcoin why don't bother to look it up and follow some of the news regarding the trends over the last  year (especially since the closure of the silkroad and arrest of ross) since you're so interested. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are NOT illegal/banned etc.

See I don't know anything about cryptocurrency and mining, that is for the folks who choose to do that.  What I DO know about is growing materials for my 2 dozen cancer patients and giving it to them for free.

This always was the MISSION of the KARMA medical community, not mining currency, that should be for the cryptofolks in their own places like this one.

You are shitting in OUR world so I'm letting your peers know about it.  see how that works.  Maybe if they read this they won't waste their time trying to join our medical cannabis community.

Maybe the folks here will check and see for themselves what kind of thieves you guys are and decline being involved in your scam.

. Wink

That's why you shouldn't be getting so bent out of shape and come off as uneducated about the the circumstances, you simply can't hold a civil convo or keep your composure.  The fact of the matter is the you're upset that a tipping platform using Cannacoin is being implemented on a site/forum dedicated to Cannabis growing and the medical marijuana culture(which also happens to be owned/run by the people behind Cannacoin).  I don't think you're going to find anyone on this board who will agree that a tipping platform (regardless of crypto) isn't beneficial to a social media outlets such as NWGT or any other resource.

We've mentioned multiple times that this technology and implementation of a tip system is completely optional and you are not required to participate or generate/receive tips.  I can tell clearly there's also something else driving your motivation behind the attacks and I really encourage you to do some further research before you get up and arms due to complete ignorance.

CCN - Cannacoin - Cannapay - NWGT.tv - TokeTalk.Net - Cannacoin Community Network - Cannashares - A Cryptocurrency & Cannabis Development Team

ONLY DOWNLOAD CANNACOIN WALLET SOFTWARE FROM ORIGINAL POST: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.0

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 05:45:02 AM

Ok, so you say you haven't pre-mined it, I guess it's your word of honesty based on a history of honest straight forward behavior......
please don't go around spreading flase information about people who have done nothing to you.

Again you're attempts to make out to be some untrustworthy person is comical, this is called open source technology meaning EVERYONE and anyone has the right to investigate the code used.  If you care to look its located here: http://github.com/cannacoin-project/cannacoin you don't have to believe me on this one the proof is evident.

If you COULD do that, you WOULD have done that but you can't so you didn't.   I never made such a claim as I don't know if it's possible to steal a person's wallet online.  My only suggestion was that a person's wallet in their signature is easily directly tied to their IP...you still haven't answered, is that true?  Is there anyway that could be tied back to an individual as proof of monetary exchange...cause that;s illegal.

Sure I do, you are fully aware that I'm an admin and have the ability to see all what's called "soft-deleted" content?  Moderators delete threads from public view but the content is still available for review for us admins.  If you really want I can dig through ignorance to find your comical theories about the insecurity of cryptocurrencies.

O believe me I absolutely have, hencforth the question.   Luckily for Ross, they are still currently trying to tie him to his own cryptocurrency exchanges on the silk road.  For you to say that their is no relation to him buying and selling drugs using bitcoin and medical members buying and selling pot using cannacoin is absurd.

Medical marijuana patients legally exchanging medicine for legal cryptocurrencies my friend, please do your research.  While I've mentioned to you numerous times that these are both highly unregulated markets nothing is illegal (at the state level) about the activity on NWGT or the future implementations of Cannacoin and NWGT.

I'm not looking for any support from folks on this board, I'm writing for the folks back on the thumb who are reading this.  Why would I want to even discuss cryptocurrencies with these folks, I know nothing about that, I do know cannabis and helping folks in need and that does not include a "Tipping currency"

Your opinions on a tip service are simply that opinions, and you we're banned from NWGT for a reason.. I know it's hard for you to grasp that concept but it's not going to do you any good trying to reach out to members of NWGT through Bitcointalk, you're not getting unbanned from NWGT and you're likely asking for a ban here.

Lack of being able to stop it huh? we'll see dude.  The motivation behind my attacks is you and your thieving brother locking me out of Greenthumb.  That's my home and you will not keep me out.

You keep saying and thinking that you and james have control of NWGT and will implement what you want no matter what anyone says.  I say otherwise.

I'm sorry but we own and run the site, I know it's a hard for you to understand this but it's a reality.

Your suggestion that it's optional is bullshit as our LOCAL MEDICAL COMMUNITY is being opened to canna-miners across the globe.   thanks to your reddit ads begging people to join our community.

They are not welcome, you are not welcome and you might be able to shut me up there but you can't control the rest of the web.  

I don't know how else to get you to understand, yes OPTIONAL as in not required for you to participate/no forcing anything down anyones throats lol.

Next stop Reddit...... Grin

See you next door, I got a ban with your name on it should you care to bring your ignorance. If you want to open a thread with some level headed discussion it's always welcome however something tells me you're not into the whole level headed thing.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
silvertongue

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:43:37 PM

All the threads relating to Cannacoin at NWGT have been taken down:

http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21044-Tipping-at-NWGT
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21084-Now-receiving-threats-from-banned-NWGT-members
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21041-The-purpose-of-Cannacoin-on-NWGT

Care to explain why?

I'd like to see that list of 1,000 NWGT members who are ready to use Cannacoin.

Maybe it's five at best.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

Dear Felatio Ramirez,

Cryptocurrency isn't a scam. No one can control the coin. It is an open source project that can be used to barter with each other at minimal trading fees and with the highest security of any current method. CCN is from Seattle and so is NGWT. From what I can tell by skimming the messages is that you're mad about a user promoting CCN on the NGWT forum.

There is too much information to read. Could you write out your problem with CCN in 1 sentence?

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 09:32:05 PM

There is too much information to read. Could you write out your problem with CCN in 1 sentence?

I have NO Problem with Cannacoin.  I have a problem with the people who created it forcing it on an entire medical community that clearly does not want it.

I applaud those who mine it and use it by their choice, At NWGT we are a medical community of people helping people firsthand, not an association of miners from around the world.

The Sub-creator has become accustomed to changing peoples posts and outright deleting any question of his assertion that the community welcomes it.  As you have seen on these three threads that disappeared overnight.

Please enjoy your cryptocurrencies and I hope you make lots of them.

These threads we're properly removed late last night from NWGT(due to inability to monitor due to sleep) after the discussions led to an outright troll fest sparked in part by a lot of your downright lies, misinformation and attempts to also come here to rant.  I gave the community the option of opening those threads back up so the the community can view for themselves what happened during the deletion. If you'd like I'd be willing to publicly post them for your viewing pleasure(actually I shouldn't do it for you personally rather, for those who want to route around you're ignorance). I know you're desperate to get back to your "home" as you like to call it however you can't attempt to attack the people who let you in in the first place and expect residency.  If you have nothing against cannacoin, and nothing against NWGT you're motives of personal attacks shine through even more.  Please remove yourself from this thread as you're doing yourself no justice fighting people who are attempting to implement cryptocurrencies to the world, this is a crypto forum.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
silvertongue

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:54:03 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 10:18:32 PM by silvertongue

These threads we're properly removed late last night from NWGT(due to inability to monitor due to sleep) after the discussions led to an outright troll fest sparked in part by a lot of your downright lies, misinformation and attempts to also come here to rant. I gave the community the option of opening those threads back up so the the community can view for themselves what happened during the deletion. If you'd like I'd be willing to publicly post them for your viewing pleasure(actually I shouldn't do it for you personally rather, for those who want to route around you're ignorance). I know you're desperate to get back to your "home" as you like to call it however you can't attempt to attack the people who let you in in the first place and expect residency.  If you have nothing against cannacoin, and nothing against NWGT you're motives of personal attacks shine through even more.  Please remove yourself from this thread as you're doing yourself no justice fighting people who are attempting to implement cryptocurrencies to the world, this is a crypto forum.

Show me where you gave "the community" the option of opening those threads.  It just looks like you had one conversation with ion_magic about re-opening the threads, where she requested it, because she put so much effort and time into writing her response.  She's one of the few who is willing to accept Cannacoin.  Kind of a dumb move to silence her!

ETA:  NWGT threads have been restored.  Here's the poll thread:
http://www.nwgt.org/showthread.php?21044-Tipping-at-NWGT

silvertongue

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:06:04 AM

Geez peez, you even managed to piss off an 83-year-old woman who might even support your project.

i wasn't online when you boys were brawling last night, peez....so i have no clue what happened, and i got no warnings from you about posting links to the site where i keep my grow journals.

Please don't talk to me like i'm a child.
i love you,
ion
Lemonhoko

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:08:23 AM

This will be the first of many posts...since I may need to explain my thoughts and defend the right to my families privacy to the Cannacoin boys.

First off...Im not going to go into a long introduction of who I am and where I stand in the cannabis industry.
If you are interested with more indepth information, you can google my user name and determine if I am who I claim to be..

I have been in the industry (cannabis) most my adult life...thats over 35 years of growing.
I am ashamed to see this new generation of greedy money grabbers that fooled a community of passionate and giving people into believing they were of the same kind.
I have been invloved with NWGT for about 3 years until yesterday, when my personal and family security was violated by the Admin Peezer of that site...and I believe his handle here is Cannacoin.

The links to NWGT have already been posted and with the threads that were locked re-opened, I urge you all to see what type of people Mr. Ramiriz and I are taliking about here.

You will see the Admin- Peezer, clearly posted pictures of my minor daugher...which I mistaken had in my link.
The link was origially a GBS tumbler link highlighting my genetics..but somehow got switched to her profile.

The admin to NWGT is a security risk and health risk to anyone that he has access of information to.

Jameson and the folks at NWGT clearly know I was hit by burglers and thieves last year, lead there from their own NWGT site.
The BBQ that was mentioned in some NWGT posts that never happened this year, was mainly because of the brothers lack of attention to security.
Bornon the host was ripped off during this event last year as many of the patients that attended this NWGT sponsered event.
Missing pipes, bongs, and jars of medicine were reported to have been stolen...

The way these brothers operate, I wouldnt put it past them to hire a team of thugs to slip in and take peoples wares...after all..it was an NWGT event,,,I come to this conclusion, because after the theirvery had happened, the sponsers showed no interest to compensate the losses or even investigate.
They had the attitude it wasnt their responsibity.

This is just one of the things that went terribly wrong at NWGT events..there was always things missing.
Ive been involved with Bornons events on his property hosting BBQ with 40+ people and not once had this happened...Until NWGT showed up.

Now lets get back to creators of this coin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISDBJSjwQCM

Im not sure how to embed here...but take a look at the creators of your coin.

Their character in this video is demonstrating very clear they do not have the maturity level to run such an enterprise...let alone a cannabis forum.

I will be back to post more of my mind...like Mr. Ramiriz said Peezor...you can not shut me up here...and the truth is waiting to come out.

~Lem
Lemonhoko

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 02:55:49 AM

Quote from Peezor(Cannacoin)

Again, we can circlejerk all night.. the guy is threatening the safety of the entire community by trying to involve his daughter here. Especially asking for personal favors by having his her verified as a patient when she's neither a patient or of age... I know I don't want any knocks on my door for hosting 17 year old underage children and allowing them to participate here. I asked if she was or wasn't lems daughter and lem posted immediately after confirming my suspicion, how was I to know never to speak of her name when she came posting under her name on NWGT? The decision to post a blurred shot of lems instagram is proof that this guy downright lied to launch an attack against me for "revealing her name".

So you find it ok to post a picture of my daughter you found in a link that went off your site on your forum?

Who the safety risk Peezor...me or YOU?

Youre sinking youre self the more you talk...and the world is seeing this...

This is the NEGATIVE energy you bring with the creation of this coin...its all related and shows in your actions.
You sir are deluted and need to get in touch with the real world...because in the REAL world...people do post anyones minor pictures on the net.

Let me ask you something...how would you like me to post some pics of you and your loved ones on open forums??

I wont stoop to that level.....yet.

~Lem

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:03:01 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 03:21:23 AM by fartbags

Their isn't really such a thing as a cryptocoin creator. Someone does create it but there is no owner that can control what happens. People can program changes to how this coin works but what happens to this coin is decided by the majority of mining power. You shouldn't claim this is any one persons or groups coin. The fact that these people started the coin gives them no benefit over any one else with it. These people that you are angry with could go purchase any coin, or NASDAQ stock, that they want and then try to promote it. That is all that these people are to the coin. They are people that probably own some coins.

I find it disappointing that you are making it look like a large group of people (the NWGT), who I assume support the decriminalization of marijuana, do not support cryptocurrency as a means to decriminalization.

There are many coins that support the decriminalization of hemp/marijuana. THC HempCoin, POT PotCoin, CANN CannabisCoin and CCN CannaCoin.

I hope that the NWGT can start supporting all of these cryptocurrencies or at least THC, POT, and CANN.

Cryptocurrency technology is the future. The technology behind these coins is going to change the world more than the Internet already has. It is a lot more than just a way to exchange money.

Lemonhoko

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:13:33 AM

Quote-Peezor(aka Cannacoin)

If I do not respond to comments and inform people that discussion needs to stay on track I'm accused of not answer people or hiding when in fact I'm clearly not. This thread is closed because simply the discussion cannot stay relevant and people cannot move beyond lems daughter.

DUDE...You posted her pic on YOUR forum...she is a minor...and now you close the thread that everyone displaying their feelings over?

Youre the type of dude that would get raped in prison...even they dont cross the line of dragging kids into these kinds of things.

I hope youre proud of what you did...posting my daughters pic on your site, that was also linked to this site.
If I get robbed or my family gets hurt because of this...YOU are to blame!!

~Lem
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:48:35 AM

Felatio Ramirez,

I didn't realize a lot of that stuff as I have no idea what NWGT is. There are many cryptos that you and your friends can support personally without getting NGWT involved. Crypto technology creates massive networks of computing power. These networks are 1000 times larger, and soon to be 1,000,000 times larger, than any University/Company super computer. Many cryptos are trying to capture this power to solve real life problems. With these new cryptos, as part of how "coins" get created, computers will be forced to solve complex medical/science problems. These type of coins are the next step with crypto and are being created as we speak. They will lead to medical miracles, full understanding of weather/global warming and just information on everything in the world. I have no idea what everyone is going to solve with this previously unimaginable computing power at their finger tips.

Felatio Ramirez

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:25:40 AM

Hey FB, I sent you that response personally but to answer your point, it's really about being told that we WILL USE IT, and the boys who are forcing it.

You would understand the merits better than I and I respect that however, we do not feel that it is safe for our community and we just don't want it.

Thank you for your knowledge.

. Grin
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:34:25 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 05:56:29 AM by Cannacoin

Felatio Ramirez,

Fartbags is 100% correct in that no one owns or controls a cypto coin, there are only those who are involved and support the idea. Regardless of your baseless claims of fraud or theft they still do not have any weight when it comes to control over crypto currencies and Cannacoin is no different.  No one here is at an advantage and no one here will agree that Cannacoin or a tipping platform has no place in a cannabis forum (run and owned by the team at Cannacoin). We've already agreed that you have 0 problems with our homesite NWGT and 0 problems with Cannacoin then why are you still spouting baseless claims against people? You've still provided no facts in any of your claims and your current "concerns" about individuals will bring you no result when it comes to a decentralized technology and it's implementation.

I've already told you this but this is not James, you are speaking with Josh... you don't know me or any of my family friends.. Hell we've never even had a single conversation other then these rants and round about threats which you are famous for.  Please do us all a favor here and make your ban/exit gracefully.  

I don't have time to refute all of your points because simply you've made no truths except to try and "smear" and at this point in time I will basically be rebutting with "not true" on each point while you will refute "true" never to provide any real evidence or find anyone to back up your claims. What's really going on at Cannacoin, is pure decentralized systematic freedom via cryptocurrency.  I'm sorry you can't understand this complex technology and seem to have a you on a personal vendetta against those attempting to do change the landscape of cannabis for the better.

Scott or whatever you want to be called... We know you can do good in this community as others have come to your defense saying you've helped them in the past, please return to that mentality and start being the change YOU want to see int he world instead of resorting to your usual tactics of attacks and threats. You're banning should help you to understand that while you've played a part of the NWGT community in the past, it's probably best that you take you're relationships offline.

Josh

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:35:34 AM

What makes this one different from any of the other marijuana related coins. If you guys don't mind me asking.
Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 05:41:06 AM

What makes this one different from any of the other marijuana related coins. If you guys don't mind me asking.

A few key points to note about our differences are mainly in the protocol specifications itself.

- The total supply of coins compared to most other cannabis related cryptos is significantly lower meaning this is in fact much more deflationary in nature as the supply of Cannacoins compared to the demand is significantly reduced. This means more intrinsic value as stability as their is not as large of an influx of new daily coins mined. (Total coins 13,140,000)

- Our block rewards also contribute to this deflationary nature at 12.5 CCN per 1 Minute block.

- The network introduces a annual halving rates which is a guaranteed expectations for miners each year and will hopefully result in a a predicable and expected result.

Realistically these just being to scratch the surface and amongst these few key points are a host of other great benefits of a currency such as Cannacoin. We also have a bunch of amazing projects in the works (Cannapay, NWGT Forum Tips etc) and an amazing team (Patrick, Phil, James, Josh, Alex, Greg etc..) that will help bring ease of adoption for merchants and vendors.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:08:14 AM

Felatio Ramirez,

I didn't realize a lot of that stuff as I have no idea what NWGT is. There are many cryptos that you and your friends can support personally without getting NGWT involved. Crypto technology creates massive networks of computing power. These networks are 1000 times larger, and soon to be 1,000,000 times larger, than any University/Company super computer. Many cryptos are trying to capture this power to solve real life problems. With these new cryptos, as part of how "coins" get created, computers will be forced to solve complex medical/science problems. These type of coins are the next step with crypto and are being created as we speak. They will lead to medical miracles, full understanding of weather/global warming and just information on everything in the world. I have no idea what everyone is going to solve with this previously unimaginable computing power at their finger tips.

These super computing cryptos are open to the world, not just the lucky 5 scientist who got hired by Harvard. Groups of people who only want to work 5 hours a week can team up all together to solve all kinds of problems. We might start seeing breakthoughs with these cryptos in less than a year. The world is about to start developing really fast. It is the nature of computers. They grow exponentially.

Cannacoin (OP)

RIP Phil 2015

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 06:11:39 AM

Demo, Scott, Lahey, Ramierz whatever you want to be called... We know you can do good in this community as others have come to your defense saying you've helped them in the past, please return to that mentality and start being the change YOU want to see int he world instead of resorting to your usual tactics. You're banning should help you to understand that while you've played a part of the NWGT community in the past, it's probably best that you take you're relationships offline.

Josh

Grin

you have something seriously wrong with your mind if you really think you can bann me from my home and walk away.  Or even more disturbed if you think that I will.

Newton's third law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  

You do the math.

These are the round about threats coming from you that I'm talking about and yes, as owners of NWGT we reserve the right to ban anyone.. even the impervious Scott. In your case it does happen to be permanently and I'm sorry you can't seem to understand.

By the way, didn't you JUST post that you would be able to exercise control and "get over it".

I'm not desperate to get back into greenthumb dude, I'm angry at you for taking it away from me and no worries, I will exercise control and get over it.

Hi Smiley Dec 8th, 2021
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:29:28 AM

A few key points to note about our differences are mainly in the protocol specifications itself.

- The total supply of coins compared to most other cannabis related cryptos is significantly lower meaning this is in fact much more deflationary in nature as the supply of Cannacoins compared to the demand is significantly reduced. This means more intrinsic value as stability as their is not as large of an influx of new daily coins mined. (Total coins 13,140,000)

- Our block rewards also contribute to this deflationary nature at 12.5 CCN per 1 Minute block.

- The network introduces a annual halving rates which is a guaranteed expectations for miners each year and will hopefully result in a a predicable and expected result.

Realistically these just being to scratch the surface and amongst these few key points are a host of other great benefits of a currency such as Cannacoin. We also have a bunch of amazing projects in the works (Cannapay, NWGT Forum Tips etc) and an amazing team (Patrick, Phil, James, Josh, Alex, Greg etc..) that will help bring ease of adoption for merchants and vendors.

hmm interesting. fast response too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: