Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

Nope. There is nothing in the market that can scare me. I already got my ROI earlier this year. Just waiting for the next run to another record high.  Kiss

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.
Apple is popular company and it has a lot of products that has been wanting by people who can afford to buy it. And it took a lot of years before it reach it's trillion dollar threshold.

While in cryptocurrency, our best bet would be bitcoin though it's 10% only before reaching 1T. We can hope that the whole crypto market cap will be able to reach 1T cap very soon. And remember that this is still a young market that others are being skeptic with.
Vilka0109

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

Don't panic ahead of time. The market is often unstable. This is normal. Always after the fall of the growth, and Vice versa . just be patient and time , and everything will be fine
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

why should we scare. this is normal, market correction and market circles on the  way to  correct the prices. please be alert on markets. This is the best time to invest the money, 

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

you can say all these silly stuff about market cap and compare it with Apple and the rest of the world and suppress your rational fear of the altcoin market but in the end you will come to rue the day you did that when you started losing a substantial amount of money and ended up being bankrupt still dreaming of that $1 million that never came because you were bag holding useless shitcoins instead of trading them short term for the profit.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Not scared, because I tried to learn as much as I could about crypto before actually investing and when I finally decided to invest, I did so with holding plan in mind (as a long investment), being fully aware that the prices could rise and fall heavily within minutes. What I liked was that I could invest smaller amounts in different coins / tokens giving me a better chance of profit than just investing a large amount in something else.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

Honestly, who isn't scared? Everyone knows how potentially risky it is to invest in this extremely volatile market due to the plethora of scams etc. Fear is good in my opinion. The basic rule is that you need to prepared to lose all your money without looking back so that you won't regret it later. I see so many people moaning when they lost their precious money in this market due to various reasons, but they fail to acknowledge that it is completely their fault since they were aware of the risks and still decided to invest in this market. Stay away from this market if you cannot handle the pressure.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

No, currently I'm not scared. I guess that the previous pump of Bitcoin was inspired by expecting the ETF adoption. Therefore the dominance of BTC has been increased up to 48%. But this was a wrong signal, since the SEC delayed their decision. Now the crypto exchange markets are rolling back. The investors will wait for the good news and I think the bulls will come again in a month.
haiconthanlancon (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:22 AM

you can say all these silly stuff about market cap and compare it with Apple and the rest of the world and suppress your rational fear of the altcoin market but in the end you will come to rue the day you did that when you started losing a substantial amount of money and ended up being bankrupt still dreaming of that $1 million that never came because you were bag holding useless shitcoins instead of trading them short term for the profit.
You're right, maybe I should not keep them too long. Should I sell them when I profit and buy more potential ICOs?
Slava_2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:11 AM

While the use of blockchain technology is spreading in the real economy, cryptocurrency markets have hit a ceiling that they are not yet able to overcome. There is only a side price movement. I think there is nothing to fear, soon the market will be green again
 Wink
dashingpro

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:58:24 AM

You are right when identifying that the risks always go hand in hand with the success.
coingbag

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I personally do not panic to see prices in pasarcrypto. because I am optimistic if the coin price will rise again as before. wait and see.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:48:21 AM

Yes, I'm really scared, but I will not give in to panic, because for all of my participation in the forum and the estate of a small number of tokens, I realized that I really do not really fear losing the full amount.
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:50:46 AM

Yes. Most people fear things with this market. May drop down at any time. For those who choose to hold coins like me, they will not care about the price and the current market situation. Just wait for the market to go up at the end of the year or 2019
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, I also have a little wonder. My concern is how long this situation lasts. I am not worried and still believe in the recovery and development of this cryptographic market. Volatility is the adjustment of the value of money in real terms.

rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

No am not scared Blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep holding them, you have to believe that crypto-currency markets can bring you good returns. it will change to green again.
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

The crypto is a new market. When projects are passed on, this confidence will increase. It keeps growing every day. and when people are aware of this, you will be very rich Smiley
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

The current encryption market, watching very scary, cryptocurrency fell to the bottom!
Trading volume has decreased, and many people have lost a lot of profits! I don't know how long this situation will last!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

never. for a example loot at marketcap of GOLD, look at marketcaps of Nasdaq and NY stock exchange. those are more than 5 trillion each and crypto is still below 300 billion. even if we expect minimum we can be millionaires in this market. lot more room to grow.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:00:00 PM

There is nothing happening in the market that I have not seen before, as a matter of fact, I have seen worse! I have seen market plummet  more than 80% in a single trade! Nothing to be afraid of, nothing to scare!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: