Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
KobbyD

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
Eadefemi

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Looking at the market right now should not bring as much fear as it did during the early correction days...

There's no reason to be afraid now, only hopeful
3Gloco

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

Of course not, give it time
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

I'm not in a hurry, because the crypto market is not my main income! And of course I have very high hopes for the crypto currency - this is my "pension contribution". In the pension, which the state promises to me, I do not believe - it's a pittance copeck, humiliating the dignity of man. Therefore, I got used to these crypto-currency "rollercoasters" and a long fall of the crypto currency. I am ready to wait for my hour for many years and I will not let down the crypto-currency assets that cost millions...
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

So that's your choice, I appreciate your trust in cryptocurrency. here all the holders who will determine the crypto market movement, I think if all the thoughts like you pump will happen, but what do we have in our opinion about crypto, I myself am not so worried about the market because as long as I can make a profit I will still enter into crypto market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

Very interesting thing you are asking right now. Look this marketplace is a very terrible thing to understand. No one knows when the market will fall or raise. Expert people are investing right now very carefully on this market in this falling situation of this market.
I must say I m a bit scared of seeing the market this way when I don’t find anything for granted even I m so afraid to see the all the investors are going to lose in such a no time. I must say that I was very scared to see this falling but now the time has changed and we see that the market condition is changing day by day and its the positive change so it makes me happy honestly. Otherwise, I was so scared to see this type of change of the market. But the market is again raising, all the scary days are almost gone so cheers and happy trading once again.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:24:09 PM

Looking at the current market sincerely scared is an understatement.
the current market is so down to the extent that veteran in crypto are dumping their tokens for cheap if veteran are doing that, then what will newbie or people that are still new in crypto currency do.
I pray that the market will recover quickly because this current market is a disadvantage to crypto currency.
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

I read the news and i am so surprised and shocked about the news, Apple as one company has become the biggest company and it's worth many times the crypto market, well it shows that in the future that crypto market will be worth so much that apple, just saying, but i see potential in crypto market.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Afraid? I must say " YES ", if this situation still running until end of the years and keep go down, my asset will be gone. I can't cut loss right now because I'll lost half of my money. I don't believe people not scare see this but they have better preparation than I do. Hope will not forever and go up again, soon.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

This post is really insightful and encouraging! I have never thought about this from that angle, our little cryptocurrency world is so young and small that, it can become a giant but it's need to take some time to grow into it.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I am not scared of the current crypto market, I know crypto is still in it's early stage, i know that with time, crypto market will be worth trillions of dollars so I am not really scared of anything, I am keeping hope alive cos i believe in cryptos
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

The market is not scary, as we are in August. But if it should remain the same in December then I have a reason to be scared.
My God, how much patience do you have? I can not look at this lateral movement any more, and at the constant falling of bitcoins, when I see and understand that the market is starting to grow, all investors and market participants feel it, it's probably the most horrible time.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

I am not really scared of the market because I don't have anything to lose, I am still new in the crypto space and I don't have any asset yet, so whether the market goes up or down, it doesn't really bother me, in-fact I don't even check the market prices, I believe when I have tokens, I might be scared of losing them if the market goes down.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Why scared? Look at stock market, check their marketcap how many trillion and current crypto marketcap only have $250 billion, I also same as you, I won't leave this market because it have a lot of space to grow, I believe crypto market will give me a easy life in the future  Wink

MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

If I'm saying I'm not or I was not then its totally a false answer given to you.
I really want to answer this question freely. There was a certain time when I was so afraid about this market,sometimes I think that this market is a scam and seriously I mean that. But when I saw this market is going down almost every big investor were very anxious about this falling market and including me also. After seeing the market in being to raise again that gives me another hope to belive this market once again.
So the worry time is over. Start trading again and get some knowledge about this market.peace.hope for the best.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

I'm pretty scared you can say, because I've lost a lot of money. But you're right, just one percent of the entire stock market going into crypto could make a difference. But until that day comes, which might not, it still feels bad to be down.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:59:48 PM

very, I am very scared, and this is able to change a person's psychology. so I chose to close the market and market and take a moment to drink coffee

deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:02 PM

Being little afraid/scared is a good thing. It keeps you on you toe. Yes, I am little afraid of the crypto market. I am not sure if I am investing my money in the right projects and those projects will survive the future which makes me check on them often.
SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:42 PM

I'm not afraid to look at the market. I now have a wait-and-see attitude. What will be next. I was hiding and waiting for growth. While I'm not in a hurry to sell something.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

To be honest, I'm not scared and what's more, I think that now there are many prospects for growth and development. So do not be afraid to trade
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: