Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
dashi555

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

Many people have given up on this market because its bear market is very long, rather than simply a few months like the stock market, which takes at least 2 years or more to recover. This is a high-risk, high-reward market that is very attractive.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

No I'm not afraid on what is happening in the market, with all the positive news that I'm reading such as the news regarding the NYSE, I think the price would be a good steal to start to accumulate bitcoin and other altcoins in the top coinmarketcap.

Instead of scaring, better to look for an option on how to earn in crypto even if the market is fall. Hold and you would get be surprise that the price will spike back.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Despite the fact that the market fluctuates, this is not necessary because the market will soon grow up and leave behind the apple!
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

To be sincerely speaking, looking at the market is making more than scared.  But I think as an investor in ETH,  I have to be boldly optimistic in this kind of situation the crypto market finds itself. I have been longing for increase in ETH as a whole so that I can sell some of it because I'm in dire need of cash but I don't want to run into debt at all.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

Even with the current situation of cryptocurrency, I am not scared but I am taking the opportunity to buy my desired coin at low price and holding them till when the market will recover fully from the bear because I believe when the bull run starts, the price of most cryto will also rise very high and when I sell, I will earn make reasonable profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

I think the crypto market is experiencing a similar pattern as the previous years when it started. A slow rise and fall of prices during the early and mid part of the year and a steep rise at the end. I would start getting afraid when during the fourth quarter of this year and still the prices is in the dip.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

a market that is currently experiencing a sharp decline so many people are scared, this makes a bad impact if there is no immediate change.
for now, it is best to look at market conditions and not interfere in investing or you will experience huge losses, how not the previous assets were very large then dropped very sharply like nothing was very sad
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:33:24 PM

I am not scared anymore. i just accept what is going on and I know that in several months ETH price will be back to 500.
 It is a period we have to overcome, nothing more.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

A little scared, after all, the market is very low, losing a lot of money, I think it will be very scary for novices. After all, encryption has dropped a lot. It is estimated that it will not be accepted. However, some veterans. Estimated that it has no effect.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

The only person that will scare of bitcoin at this moment is the person that only want to make money from bitcoin and run. Because blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, so you don't have to do anything right now, you just have to keep them.

actually those who scare are people who want to buy bitcoin too, but they make negative news so the price drops, so they can buy it at a low price. that is why don't easily believe negative news
EnergiToken

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Depends on your position within this industry, how much you have invested and the lens you are using to view crypto/blockchain.

If you own or work for a crypto project, then of course the current market is uncomfortable, yet being scared is not justified in my opinion as the market has experienced similar downturns in the past, so my advice to everyone is to stay put and to see how things pan out.

If you have invested a substantial amount, then I can understand why some people are scared owing to their portfolios being in a sad state, but that is another topic in itself - why investing more than you can afford to lose is problematic.

Last but not least, viewing the market with a long term lens can be the difference between being scared or calm and composed.

Rafael Dunn
Community Manager
Energi Mine

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4629116.0
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

I am scared I must say. But I still have a strong believe everything will be good.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

no I am not afraid to see the market, fear for people who are afraid of failure too, I have never been afraid because I am sure that if I want to succeed I have to throw away my fear, I think the market price will soon improve
contactmike1

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:04:18 PM

I am also ready to wait for decade to earn 1 mln of dollars, but i hope it wil happen soon. Like 5 years will be enough for me to reach 1 mln.
You have to change your mind on how to earn 100 mln and 1 mln will be only a small target in this case.
BeadPolina

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

The situation looks deplorable, but you just look at how it all began! Is everything so bad now? No! Just a panic and a little rollback!
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

There is a lot like this happening, many companies invest in blockchain and it goes often unnoticed. The technology makes big steps and the infrastructure is built. If we were in a Bull Market this news would have lead to a spike but currently the market is reacting primarily to negative information and fud. But the fundamentals are stronger than ever before.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

The market should not have feelings. This is especially true of fear. Yes, when the downtrend is observed for several months, it is unpleasant to look at it. But, realizing that it is impossible to influence the situation, one can feel that nothing terrible is happening. Such significant fluctuations that it is normal for a cryptomarket.
Of course, crypto needs to be improved. We have to wait for the crypto to be more perfect, and the larger funds will appreciate this market and start investing money.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:38:51 PM

I am not scared, I hold in crypto as many as I am not affraid to lose. if you follow bankroll management you shouldn't be scared. It seems like if you buy lottery ticket - if you win you are happy, otherwise you don't worry because you didn't spend all your money on this ticket.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
fantasticX5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Why should I afraid?...this is the best avenue that I can get a best shot for my future. Yeah it needs knowledge plus to add a lucky shot to find the best project. Crypto will become huge in the future and more and more projects will come to take advantage with the blockchain technology.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:49:19 PM

the truth is everything in crypto market is scary, but i found out this is normal. every market stocks or crypto got rise and fall. as long that we didn't cutloss, everything is fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: