Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

I'm not afraid, I feel more about the time to buy more coins. Don't regret when you can't buy coins at a low price like now, take advantage of the opportunities that exist and be patient for a few years then you will find happiness...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronaldo macus

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:53:38 PM

I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

My only confidence is that we all are in it together. More than 2 million people are sharing my plight of the market slump. Its not a personal problem and the community is large and keep increasing. It is more difficult for anyone to pull bitcoin out now than in the past 2 years.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:53 PM

Why do you think such big money will go to crypto? This is high risky and manipulated market so common investors from the stock market will not buy crypto before regulators adoption.
And do not forget, that only good altcoins will rise again. Weak and scam altcoins were killed buy bears in 2018. If you want to have some profit - buy BTC and hold it for about 10 years. But to hold altcoins - this is bad decision.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

I am not afraid, because I believe this condition will soon pass if market sentiment returns positively, and it takes time and process to do

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

As far as i know Cryptocurrencies is in it's infancy. Billions of people in the world but how many % does know about it? I believe that time is the essence here, don't look at the market right now, look for the future!
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:53:41 PM

I'm not afraid, I feel more about the time to buy more coins. Don't regret when you can't buy coins at a low price like now, take advantage of the opportunities that exist and be patient for a few years then you will find happiness...

Why are afraid of another cycle that could be foreseen. This is not the first and not the last recession that awaits us. You need to be able to get the most out of these situations.
blackssmith2018

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

No I'm Not scared even if the crypto is going down even I invest to ICO I'm not scared you know why? trust is very powerful and I'm sure my investment will no going to trash because I research the company profile I read the white paper and ask a question to other people if good to invest to the ICO with very good potential.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

not every one courage to  take this decision except real trader.they know in bloody market, there are many best opportunity to take.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

Some fear is present but I think that this is a normal phenomenon because all deliberately kicked out of this market to get cheap coins and bitcoin. The most important thing is not to give in to this panic and wait for a rebound
RGMan

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

No, those who came here recently are frightened. We, who are 2-3 years in this business are already not surprised by anything. Although no, I was surprised in January this year. Even to me, so rapid and unjustified growth was amazing. Well and so - usual fluctuations. Nothing wrong.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

I believe anybody who has a substantial amount in projects will definitely be scared of what's happening to the market. I believe things will change soonest.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:22 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

The market is moving in an increasingly bad way, especially in recent times. The main reason for these sharp declines is, of course, that there is no regulation, and the fact that this market can be easily controlled with a high budget is another reason. We can see that especially the new investors are suffering serious losses, which is reflected in the amount of demand and the prices decrease in line with the demand. In short, if we have to explain another reason, these price levels have declined to a very low point due to the low demand. As a result of this decline in demand, the amount of money in the market has decreased, indirectly helping to see the declines and the bottoms in the impact of these declines. Unless the amount of money circulating in the market increases and the demand rate does not increase, it is also hard to expect these prices to rise. But whatever it is, I have never lost a market, a future, and a vision. I do not think we will remember these price levels as funny in the future, frankly.
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

I've been in the crypto market for so long, I've been through a few times like this, so now I feel very normal. BTC down then up , and up then down

That is true, it is normal for the market to experience correction this is not the first time we are experiencing the bearish market in this way. But at the end it will give way for the bull to rule.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

hi i'm not really afraid and i think that's due to me being a bit of a contrarian i know that what i'm doing is good just by how much people want it and believe in it and for crypto it's dwindling by the day weak hands are selling at 70%+ losses just to stay afloat im calm cool and collected i know the time will come and i have the patience required to wait for my moment but seeing others panic comfortes me as f ed up as it sounds. Grin
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

As long as Bitcoin ETF is approved in a year time, I am not scared. But short term, if you depend on crypto income or you have to liquidate some holding, yeah, I would be scared. Very scared, indeed.
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

That is true, it is normal for the market to experience correction this is not the first time we are experiencing the bearish market in this way. But at the end it will give way for the bull to rule.
The market for cryptocurrency is showing positive signs that investors may consider buying more at this time. I believe that in the next few months the market will grow stronger than in the beginning of 2018. Please continue to monitor the market to be precise.

Best Coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

I'm not afraid to look at the cryptory. Because this situation does not scold me. Earlier it was necessary to be afraid, but now there is a wave of correction and recovery.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

The market for cryptocurrency is showing positive signs that investors may consider buying more at this time. I believe that in the next few months the market will grow stronger than in the beginning of 2018. Please continue to monitor the market to be precise.
but this time the dump was the worst, Ethereum experienced the most significant price decline even though Ethereum users were very numerous.
cdoyle14

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:36:15 PM

I can say that I'm not scared because I have withdrawed 80% of my Holdings before the price are about to go down so I'm a lucky guy hear,  but I really feel bad for all those guys who are struggling.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: