Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:20:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
jingyu27

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

Blockchain technology is worth investing. The cryptocurrency is worth our possession.
I am not afraid of the market. Today's market is only temporary. It is just for shuffling. If you don't want to be cleaned by the market, then it is good practice to wait patiently.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

When i look at the market i have no fear because before entering the currency market i have determined to invest in any Crypto so today i buy the price, then the price may fall lower and vice versa. Today i buy high prices tomorrow that is normal business. You should train with great pressure when the market price is reduced when it is gone but then prices recover.
Mundo12

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:16:07 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I am happy that I always share equity, when low prices I can buy more to increase the number of coins. I'm like you always believe the market will go up in the next one or two years
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Your decision is very correct, you are not bothered by others who give up because the market price decreases.
I also invest in crypro, and I will follow in your footsteps to stay afloat even if I have to wait for years, and I will be busy with other work.
I will be ready to welcome the benefits that I have expected from now on, I'm sure our investment will succeed.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

the downturn in the market is normal. since today is low in the number of investors so we just have to wait for market value to get more money. Whenever there is a trading strategy for not losing money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

The downtrend in the market wont bother me for i know it is just normal since it is volatile. Im keeping up on coins who show massive updates always and not by the price.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:13:22 AM

The fear that I experienced earlier went down together with the price of bitcoin, when it collapsed from the $ 20,000 slip, I think most traders did the same. I'm not afraid of anything anymore, because I decided to bet on everything that I have.
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

No, there's nothing to be afraid of. In the crypto currency there is always a drop in prices, but then as usual a high rise.
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Personally, I'm trying not to look at the market right now, it just can blow your brain  Undecided  ... now you just have to continue to work and multiply your altcoins .. Just wait guys and the growth I think sooner or later will still come to us ..

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Hello! No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. Now there is a test for endurance. And the one who can wait and not succumb to panic with growth will be with a good X  Wink

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:04:33 PM

To be afraid of looking at the market situation it is better not to go into cryptocurrency at all in that case. Everyone should understand that this market will not be stable, and all this ups and downs are the integral part of the market processes. So just be more patient, thinking and attentive and be ready that sometimes at least minimum losses will be till you get all the needed experience.
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Well this market is very bad now but I am still hopeful that things will get better
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

Yes, I am really scared to see the current encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market, and the decline has been very serious, and the market has not gotten any improvement so far.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Yes, I am really scared to see the current encryption market. The price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall in this year's market, and the decline has been very serious, and the market has not gotten any improvement so far.
It seems to me that the current state of the crypto-currency market is the result of certain manipulations of large holders of the crypto currency. The fact is that each of us knows about the great future of the crypto currency, and now we are trying to get rid of the coins that we have on purses.
quuyt4

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

To be honest, I am scared now. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market, I have lost a lot now, I can't sell them now. I don't know when the encryption market will get better, I am scared.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

No I am not scared even though it continues to fall because understand how crypto works and it is how it goes. Buy and hoard is the best strategy for now if you have capital. Unfortunately I never have it now and I badly need some for me to buy some cheap coins as of this time. I believe that what had happened today won't lasts long and I know thatsomething good is waiting for those who have patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phunke

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

Although things get a little frustrating, but actually I am not scared, because i know no matter what happens Crypto lives on, it cannot crash, the worst that will happen is we will go back in time which I believe the wise people will see as an investment opportunity and embrace it, if there is a dip just hold your coins do not panic sell until you sell you are not in loss yet.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

i am already a little scared. i do not know when we reached the bottom. i want to invest, but i do not dare.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

It seems to me that the current state of the crypto-currency market is the result of certain manipulations of large holders of the crypto currency. The fact is that each of us knows about the great future of the crypto currency, and now we are trying to get rid of the coins that we have on purses.
Yes I'm a little bit afraid because we never know if market can recover or not, but I'll keep believing that it will be rise sooner because many people are still believing and supporting despite whatever happening to market. Also I know market price can survive and it will grow much more because cryptocurrency have future, so that market will surely rise, also market is unpredictable that's why you never know when its going to rise and fall. So I think the best thing to do is to wait and be patient.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

No, I'm not afraid. I am sure that this is a temporary phenomenon, which will be replaced by a bullish trend. We all need to remain calm. This has happened before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: