Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

No I am not scared even though it continues to fall because understand how crypto works and it is how it goes. Buy and hoard is the best strategy for now if you have capital. Unfortunately I never have it now and I badly need some for me to buy some cheap coins as of this time. I believe that what had happened today won't lasts long and I know thatsomething good is waiting for those who have patience.

You should include the advice that the capital to buy Bitcoin or altcoin should be an unused amount for at least a year, since I think the market needs a long time to get into a trend up late as 2017.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

nope, why would I be scared with the current situation of the market? just because its price, should I be panic and sell all my holdings one at a time? you I shouldn't, because being calm is the best thing to do with this kind of situation.
sunbeam1888

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:23:41 PM

And what is there to be afraid of?) The usual situation on the crypto market. After take-off, there is a fall, but the fall is always growing!
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

To be honest, I'm a little worried about it, I've already lost 65% of my investment. But these are emotions, but my mind tells me that the market will definitely recover, even if it takes a year or more.
mmmn639

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

I am not afraid of the market. What I am doing now is waiting for the market to pick up. I am full of information about it. Since I joined the cryptocurrency, I believe it will bring me a bright future.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Yes, I really got scared at the moment when the market fell heavily down. It seemed to me that the fall would not stop and soon we would see a very low price for bitcoins.
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

If you look at the market now you will see it is going down heavily each day but do not be scared. It is just for a while, very soon the market will survive and coins prices will start increasing again. So do not panic, all you have to do now is to just buy more and invest more because very soon market will survive and it will be a huge profit for you eventually.
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

I am not afraid. I am sure the market will return to normal. Maybe a small part of them are afraid of this
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:57 PM

10 years to get a million doesn't sound so bad, but yes, this is the future and you have to put up with it and wait, the experience gives me the knowledge to act with a cold head, I always take advantage of this kind of market because it's usually the best to buy, I really believe in cryptos and what they represent so the price doesn't affect me as much as it does to those who are just for the money. The best thing you can do is to get emotionally detached, so you're not affected by the cmc indexes.
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

People that are scared by such roller coaster that is cryto should have not put money into that game. I did put some money in there, but for long. Long time hodling  put away those fears. I'm not blind either, i see what's happening, i'm kinda worried sometimes, but as long as i'm hodling, i've not lost anything...yet.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

for those who invest in the price when BTC 20000 is $, of course yes they must be very scared if they see the crypto market now, but for new people who want to invest, this is good news for them

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

No, i am never afraid of the market, it is a huge market, things aren't cool with current market condition but i won't give up will keep my investment matter what.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

Mere looking at the current market, is not that am scared, am also sad because thousands of investors made loss which makes most of the investors to count their loss by opting out.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

You just have to wait it out, I think the market will recover and prices will go up

Romich93

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

No, I'm not afraid of this market situation. It is normal when prices fall. We just need to hold and invest even more if possible. Now is a good time to invest. It is necessary to get rid of fear and trust only logic.
tonywangg

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

No I'm excited.  I have a few Bitcoin laying around and I'm looking for the best alt coins to get into for the next pump.  Very exiting times to be part of crypto.  Do not fear this is the time to be excited and buy. 
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

I have never for once been scared, because i know that the market will definitely rise. What i do most times, is to make good use of the opportunity by buying more of the good altcoins and holding. Sometimes, i trade in between.
JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:02 PM

The current situation is indeed scary and in order to be safe feom complete profit loss, investors should be patient about the behavior of the market. Selling will only cut down the profit completely given that the loss at this moment is just partial because it is the price which is falling and not the number of token holdings. Dumps in the other hand are temporary which is an enough reason to hold.

inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I do not. It's a great time to invest. But there's nothing to be afraid, only if you did not have 10000 ETH and you did not sell them for $ 250  And there is no need for panic and no fear, the market will rise rigorously and we will again be on top.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

CMC does not reflect actual data.Many useless and fake projects are increasing in fake volumes.Even bitcoin has lost millions.I really believe the real value is 100 billion dollars.maybe less

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: