Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

If you daily watch the market then surely you will be scared as you will see lot of price fluctuations in market which will make panic. So it is better to not watch the market daily until you are not a trader.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

Not scared just not pleased. I had so many opportunities to quit with a bag of dollars but instead have chosen to HODL. Not so sure now but it's too late. I'd rather lose all my money, anyone who invests in crypto should be prepared to lose every cent.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

i am beyond caring .Saw 95% of the value of my porfilio wiped out since January

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:01:42 PM

Talking about scared? I am not all that scared because market will be stabilized in no time.It is now that the market prices are swinging like a pendulum but will be stable as soon as possible.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:08:46 PM

Looking at the market, i just count myself lucky because the market is full of opportunities to buy more potential coins at cheap prices. There is no point in panicking when the market is down like this.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

The market has been in the downtrend for quite some time and am not scared as am holding my coins for the term
clingy

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

To be honest, I am really scared, because the market is getting worse and worse, I can’t see hope, I don’t know when it’s the bottom, but I have no choice but to be patient and calm.
LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

ethically now you see the market you want to cry bitter tears. because the crypto market is so volatile and new sub-contracts entering the market continue to depreciate. investors lose money. I hope the market will be better now.
pingye84

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:41:57 PM

I think the current market is not terrible. Any market has risen and fallen, but I believe that the encryption market will grow substantially and develop healthily.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

The market condition might look frustrating now with the bear and no sign of it rising anytime soon but I am not scared of the market because I know crypto is very potential and it is also a very good means to make reasonable profit on your investment. Patience will pay off in the long run, just wait.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

every time ethereum is falling, i don't know why i just felt so happy. ethereum is really though one you know... even when BTC is falling, i don't know why ethereum will rising up a bit by bit.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

No, I'm not afraid to look at the market. When there was a correction. Then everyone was worried and did not know. How further we all will work on the crypto-currency market. And now the situation is much better.

This not new to me I think its normal even though market still in downtrend its not time to panic. In fact this is a good time to invest while its in low value. Because this trend is the same last year it will recover in the end of year.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

Cryptocurrencies came about because of the oppressive forces of a fiat fractional reserve system.  The system we live with is designed to keep the masses poor and enrich an elite.  Period.  Just look at all the edifices in society...they are all antique and outdated, yet they continue to force us to live under them.  The 5 day work week is a great example.  Yeah, it works during periods of nation building, but now our nation is already built, yet we are still made to work 5 days per week as if our tax dollars are STILL desperately needed to make the US great.  The ship has sailed.  The fiat system has a mathematical limit.  That limit is approaching FAST!  They've badly abused the world reserve currency system since 1970 and are now using the most advanced computers in the world just to keep track of the 100's and 100's of trillions of dollars they've created out of thin air.

The elites aren't embracing cyrpto, the common man and woman are.  That should tell you all you need to know.  Having 1000's of trillions of dollars out there is not in your best interests, nor your children's or your grandchildren's.  If the US stopped the wars and made peace, there would be a 1 million dollar dividend for every US family.  You know that will never happen, so...

Cryptocurrency will never go away.  It didn't happen because of a natural progression of human evolution.  It is the result of severe oppression spread out over many decades/centuries.  It's a Karmic consequence the elites are facing for being such devil worshipers all these centuries.  Besides gold and silver (still under their control) and crypto are the only games in town now.  Blow back for them will be epic.

If you can't afford gold and silver, take advantage of the nascent crypto field and accumulate as much as you can as fast as you can.

When the masses start modestly funneling into crypto, the gains people will realize will outstrip their imaginations.  Hold tight everyone.  Hold tight.  The really big bounces are coming before things start to settle down.  There's a lot of wealth in the world, and until now, it has been horded from us for a very, very long time.

Don't be afraid to dream big.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Nah, I am not scared about the market. It is normally in my opinion when the market get red like this because the market needs correction like it or not. We just hold and see until the market gets better.
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

When I came into cryptocurrencies I was ready for anything. I was ready to lose all my money. We can't be afraid, we need to keep a sober mind without emotions. Yes, perhaps this year there will be no prices, as in the past. But the market will recover. The market is constantly falling and rising prices.

Balinsayaw

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:45:12 PM

The market today should not scared anybody but an opportunity. You can gain on fluctuation just play it will. Invest and play pump and dump for sure you will gain.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

no way that I get scared because of the current price of the market, actually, we should endure and grab this chance. every crypto are keep falling but why dont we use it than being scared and thinking about what will hapen next.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

With the current market situation there is no fear. I am sure the market will return to normal with the price I need to get a bigger profit. All the risks I have prepared to receive it.
This is precisely the best time to recover the price by buying it.

Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

I'm not afraid of lower prices. I see this as a great opportunity to invest at a low price. Price reduction is constantly happening in the cryptocurrency market. This time we see a long drawdown, but I am sure that it will end and the market will have the same long price growth.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:09:59 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Hmn ... Cryptocurrencies are a very young market. It is developing strongly, just like crises now. Just wait. More and more, I have the opportunity to pay when it comes to payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: