Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:11:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:11:40 PM

Well to be afraid, once Affairs much worse at the market, and now I see only big prospect to earn big money in the young market!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

It is not always possible to remain calm at a time when the whole market is red Roll Eyes. Now there is an opportunity to make investments at excellent prices. And wait for growth. Smiley
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.
I think so too, despite the global decline on the crypto market, cryptocurrency still has a huge perspective and potential which I think will be realized in the next 5 years

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:16:20 PM

Apple isn’t “just a company”, it’s really powerful. But closer to the topic, of course crypto has future and it’s very potential. Those who are scared of low prices just don’t understand the real value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

I think Blockchain and crypto-currency markets are still good investments, I know market condition is not good right now, so you just have to keep holding them. I believe that crypto market will go up and  can bring you good return in near future.
Gralph

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

No, we must understand that their must be ups and down in life, a period where things will get though and a period where they will get fine, therefore; in as much as the crypto business is concerned, we must always be optimistic irrespective of the deep slop in the market price of coin.

I have to keep the courage and continue in the business because i will soon smile.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

This is a simple and usual correction in the market. There is nothing to be afraid of, and this happens 4-5 times a year.

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:36 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Im not afraid at the market, i feel this is the time to put in some money and invest in cheap alts. Wait for another drop and again buy another alts that will stay in the long run.

bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

Yes, it hurts me to look at the market. Besides, it hurts me to look at my investment portfolio which is constantly decreasing. I hope that soon everything will change.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Sort of worried but not afraid. also, I am a bit awared of the natural market volatility that such things do really happen especially the dumps on the market value of the tokens. The loss is I think partial or not a complete loss because the amount of token holdings remains the same and the price of the token is the only one which is low. Given that dumps are not permanent, there would also be a probability of its market value to recover and from then, earn profit as growth continues.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:48:10 PM

Bravo,good comment. We are only tiny piece of the whole market money that exist and sooner or later big money is coming into cryptocurrencies and we all can expect to reach 1 Trillion in the future . Be ready to cash out something because if you dont take profits you will never win
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I am not scared, we need to realize that cryptos are still very young, the market has not even reached the ten year market yet so there is still a lot of growing and evolving to be done on the part of the coins. That said, investing in cryptos we should all know that there are risks and there are times when we aren't always going to make a lot of money from it.
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

I think the crypto market is experiencing a similar pattern as the previous years when it started. A slow rise and fall of prices during the early and mid part of the year and a steep rise at the end. I would start getting afraid when during the fourth quarter of this year and still the prices is in the dip.

It’s always good to look at historical data to get a better perspective. Also when you zoom out a bit more you will see many patterns that seem to repeat itself. Therefore I am optimistic that things will turn around in Q4.

Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

The market seems to be in a scary situation because of the crash and how every coin seems to  losing value. Their is no doubt that crypto has a bigger future than this and this is why I don't bother so much as I invested for the long term and I don't care what prices are today. I believe more in the future
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

I am a little scared upon looking at the market this year but i have the hope that it will not be this till end, I will enjoy the investment i have made and will start laughing out of joy. 
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:12:42 PM

I am a little scared upon looking at the market this year but i have the hope that it will not be this till end, I will enjoy the investment i have made and will start laughing out of joy. 
But I just count myself lucky because the market is full of opportunities to buy more potential coins at cheap prices. There is no point in panicking when the market is down like this.
Sundiego

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

This market is very low but I think these prices are the buying opportunity.It is very hard to take away from these prices.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

everybody will absolutely scare if they look onto what happens in market nowadays, even me as well, but for me personally I'm not really thinking of it seriously because I knew that the market will be run as normal in the future, so we just need to be patience to wait for it.
Gras

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I agree! I am also sure that sooner or later the crypto market will reach a new level, and those who have shown patience will receive a worthy reward. I'm willing to wait a few years if need be. And now it's time to invest in cryptocurrencies, as their price is greatly reduced.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
KarinaMix

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

no, it does not frighten me at all, I think that the price in the future is higher, in my opinion not everything looks like everyone is panicking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: