Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
koilop_official
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

People should familiar with any change or fluctuation in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

What are they afraid of? You should always take risks, look for a way, try and not be afraid. And only then will this result

polymerbatt

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

If you compared the crypto market and the bitcoin price on 2017 with 2018 right now, it's really frustrating and it makes me afraid because the crypto market is crashed so deep since early 2018 and it's almost reach the end of 2018 but we still can't see any sign of recovery of the crypto market.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

Looking at the situation of the market now does not scare me because I am not currently holding any coin. The market situation is just an investment opportunity for me. But it may not be so for the people who bought their bitcoin and ethereum at $9000 and $800 respectively.
Paigewatkins

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:36:12 AM

With the current market, the situation is generally too boring. Today I have sold a small amount of BTC and intend to sell the coin I hold. I'm afraid of risk.
Jannat76

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

King of My own World

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

The company was founded almost 41 years ago, The company was founded almost 40 years ago. cryptocurrency market only 9 years. But it became almost 1 trillion in recent. The cryptocurrency market has not yet been introduced when its circulation will increase significantly. Hopefully then not only one trillion , It will cross more then hundred trillions.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:41:49 AM

I am not short time trader. I am long time holder and I do not care everytime when market crashes. Only what I care if I have enough coins Cheesy.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:42:29 AM

The current encryption market really scares me. I have lost a lot in this year's encryption market. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies this year, I have never sold them, and their prices have continued to fall. I am very scared now.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

The moment I invested in crypto I prepared myself for the outcome of my investment, im aware its risky like any other investments out there thus I only invested what I can afford to lose. Fortunately my small capital slowly growing due to my strategy used when I trade.

For few years im here I already earn good amount and I witnessed the ups and down of the market, if you are a long time investor whatever the status of the current market you wont be discourage since there is a way to take advantage the situation. Every dip is an opportunity thus im not afraid and there's nothing to be afraid of.

Shyanadi

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Don't be afraid with this market buddy...it wilk be recover soon and get more and more attention...
Anubisi

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:50:20 AM

Although it has been a pain to me to search the market price every day recently, it is not enough to scare me. I am still looking forward to this market, I believe this is just the beginning, we do not need to fear anything.
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

The market of crypto-currency is very unstable, that is, we can`t predict its situation in advance. Only people who can wait can win!
I'm not afraid to work with crypto currency, on the contrary I really like to invest!
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

yeah market has a hungry bear waiting for new investors to invest and cryptocurrency and get it back by day trading. A little bit increase will and they will just do day trading especially those individual who are knowledgeable on the exchange that relatively will not get too much transaction fee from buying and selling crypto. Some of the day traders uses a system a scripted one that will automatically trade for themselves. This is new and i guess there are already inviduals who are using it already.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

if you look at the current market conditions, surely most people are really scared, but for the old players in the crypto world, they will know and stay calm, because understanding how crypto works, crypto will surely recover and rise again later

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:32:59 AM

Crypto investment is not a safe one, anyone who is going for it should be ready to take the risk. The good thing about it is that if you do things the right way and invest the way you should there is a huge potential for gaining bigger profit. I started this few years ago and I have been able to multiply everything I have, and also been able to get enough money to grow my offline business which is now a huge success compared to what it was before. So crypto is worth giving a shot.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

Anyone in crypto investment knows that risk is part of the economy. Am i scared when i look at the current situation of the market? Well of course, and i'd say that being scared is a good thing in this matter.

There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity. We need to brave the dips and sea of red should we want to gain the full potential of our investment but never be too stupid to close our eyes and keep hoping that the tides will turn in our favor when we are already suffering much financial lose.

A wise decision has to be made every now and then when one is into cryptocurrency. And being scared will help us rationalize and eventually realize what is the better step to take.
micknessjocular

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

no, i'm not afraid, it's just a current state, i think it will recover soon.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Nope market price is normal today cause we are in the 3rd quarter of the year maybe I will be afraid if we are on the last month of the year and crypto has no response on their status on the market if bitcoin will be much lower in december maybe this is scary cause market continuously droppped but as of now we have 4 months to wait and last year this 4 months crypto rapidly grow and I assume that it will repeat this year.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:26:57 AM

i did already looked at the market and i dont feel scared because it is not scary at all but rather it is stressful to think that the market of cryptos is verry unstable and unpredictable . the best way to combat this stress is to stay away from the price charts for a while and id rather do some enjoyable things like playing a video game and other stress free activities that isnt related to crypto .

no, i'm not afraid, it's just a current state, i think it will recover soon.

Thats right bro . theres no need to be afraid because situation like this are only normal and part of the game.  Youd rather use this oppurtunity as your advantage instead of getting discourage .
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

I am absolutely not afraid of the current situation on the market. I shall just wait. panic only aggravated situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: