Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:48:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:16:36 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

It is very normal for the ghost month, expect a huge dip in market in the month of August. We are already in September and BTC already crossed the $7k mark which is a sign of good news. Are we about to expect the bullish months, for me it is a yes. ETF approval days is already approaching and if ETF is approved we should rejoice. It is a very good news for investors, more and more will invest in crypto and it will hit another all time high. Fill up all your wallets with cryptocurrencies and become millionaire at the end of the year.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Atawewe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

This market issue I think should not scared anyone else who has been into cryptocurrency for do long time, because I think this always happens often years after years
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

Although I was depressed, I decided to continue to participate in the crypto to make money. I'm not interested in other jobs besides crypto.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

Of course, many of us are really afraid of the evolving market situation, looking at the prices of their coins and general trends. But I try to adjust myself to positive - I'm distracted by my main work and participation in promising bounty programs. Along the way, I look forward to the restoration of the situation on the crypto market.
Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Fear only exists in someone who is pessimistic about bad things happening. But if someone has thought positively about it then the fear of going away and the opportunity will approach him.
So, don't worry about the market situation and you have to believe the market will recover.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

Now the bear market doesn't show any signs that it's going to go up any time soon but I'm not afraid of the market because I know crypto is very promising and as long as we hold it, the market is going to go up again.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Of course, many of us are really afraid of the evolving market situation, looking at the prices of their coins and general trends. But I try to adjust myself to positive - I'm distracted by my main work and participation in promising bounty programs. Along the way, I look forward to the restoration of the situation on the crypto market.

Agree with you. For having positive in my about bitcoin recovery, I think nothing to be scared of because there will be a positive great recovery of cryptomarket that will happen before this year end. All we have to do is to keep monitor the cryptomarket trend and find some potential coins that also prospect for big profit when green market comes.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

It's already a risk that inevitably must be faced and traveled in the market. When this risk could be traversed may be generating a profit and if it is difficult to get through this loss is probably going to be the outcome. need to be patient in this case because of the risk of something like this is not easy and it's been so many have chosen to go for fear in the markets.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

Even though I have several altcoins, I don't feel panicked about a red market like this, I just hope that in the future the market will recover.
Comino

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

No noise. No hustle. Quiet as whisper. Comino.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 07:38:44 AM

It is scary to live in general ) Yes, crypto market is unpredictable, but still has a great potential even compared to Apple. And to be more safe, don't drop your job and don't put all of your stakes on crypto. Stay safe, diversify. Who said that your investment can't be both in real estate, gold and crypto, if you have the finances to invest?

**COMINO** 
WORLD'S FIRST LIQUID COOLED GPU MINER
200 MH/s * 30dB(A) ASUS, Noctua, Chieftech, HardwareLabs
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:43:40 AM

currently, the market price is unstable and I think we must not be afraid of that. we have to keep calm and don't rush into making decisions because it will result in a big loss if we misstep. we must be able to adapt with this unstable market price. therefore, we can be more careful and smart at seeing the opportunities.
Iykecollynz

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:22:20 AM

Holding is not for everyone, if you cannot afford to be looking at your portfolio and be seeing the price going down and be able to hold strong then you take the exit until you are sure of market returns, a lot of persons make this mistake, you must not hold if you are not strong, I almost fell ill last time when I saw my portfolio drop more than 50%
fakegurutu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

This is how it works my friend. If the market is red, its very normal but crypto people were panicking and if the market is green, its very unusual yet everyone is happy. The market is in the state of ups and downs because cryptocurrencies were so volatile. It keeps on changing, it isnt that stable. In just a couple of seconds the value is changing a lot.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

As for me, I'm not scared or something. I'm a little bit worried about the needed time for market (people's mind) good mood getting back.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

No, I think that everything is fine with the market. Last year there was a very strong growth in projects. Now we are seeing a correction. News on many projects is now excellent. You just have to wait.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
negaim

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

Its still a $250 billion market and there is nothing to be afraid of.Sometime market will go down ,thats normal.Its a fast growing market and return is much good if you invest on potential coins.Dont lose hope and support the market.
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

I particularly become elated when I read thread that show commitment and absolute devotion to the course of cryptocurrency and it's market,  performance and it's share in the future market and economy in general! I think the best day for cryptocurrency is in the future!

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

investing in cryptocurrency is the most profitable investment among other investments. if we are smart in using it and the market is also good, then we will get the benefit quickly. there are two possibilities in investing in cryptocurrency, being successful by getting a big profit or getting a big loss. it all depends on how we utilize the world of cryptocurrency.
seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

I am not intimidated by the situation on the market, because it is obvious that such a young market will behave this way, it is necessary to wait until the market gets to its feet!
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

Many of us are afraid of the state of the market and the prices of their coins. But one must understand that crypto always assumed a fairly high volatility, prices may vary in a significant range. This is a normal situation on the crypto market, you just do not have to panic and you do not have to sell your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: