Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:10:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Why would anyone be scared? The crypto market is getting bigger everyday, new interesting projects with real world use getting better and better.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

So far, the situation on the crypto market is really not the most attractive. But I firmly believe that now there is only a temporary correction. And already from the beginning of the next year, we can see the first prerequisites for the restoration of the situation. In any case, I prefer to hold their coins for a long term perspective.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I'm already used to market fluctuations. And got used to the panic that occurs if the downtrend in the market is too steep. But I'm not afraid. I believe in the huge potential of the crypto-currency market, and just like the topic author is ready to wait for several years until my portfolio becomes attractive ....

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

No. I'm not scared at all. If you look on past years you will see the market is % away from that, but if someone invest on bull run when all has high should wait for new bull run if they don't live only from crypto. I think next bull run will start this month.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

While I plan to remain in the crypto community, I do not plan to sell my coins in the near future. But I will not hide - the current prices of coins are really frightening me, because in the end while I lost somewhere 40%. But selling coins because of the experiences now is a big mistake, waiting for the gradual recovery of the market.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

The crypto market is still very young. Apple has been around for a very long time and it had to work hard for its position. I think it is only a matter of time when the crypto market will show its full potential and attract big money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

I'm no longer afraid of the crypto currency market. After all, with a bright red color. It has just become green) And now you can without fear of boldly go out and start investing.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

No, everything is completely predictable, I think that very many people understand what is happening and how to approach everything that is now called technical and fundamental analysis, these are the main things.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

This is how it works my friend. If the market is red, its very normal but crypto people were panicking and if the market is green, its very unusual yet everyone is happy. The market is in the state of ups and downs because cryptocurrencies were so volatile. It keeps on changing, it isnt that stable. In just a couple of seconds the value is changing a lot.

Of course, I'm scared of the market ups and downs, this is not what we wanted to be, we expected a higher and better values of the bitcoin and the altcoins but we don't have the power to control the prices.
^About the Apple, it is true that they are the giant company and they have some tricks too by selling stuff that can easily be broken and people need to replace very often like cables and screen glasses.
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Personally, I'm not worried. I have just started to study the crypto currency market) I have not felt the loss of huge ones) .. Now I'm just waiting for the right moment, I'm reading the forum, I'm learning from the mistakes of others ..
MrBAU

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

I'm already used to market fluctuations. And got used to the panic that occurs if the downtrend in the market is too steep. But I'm not afraid. I believe in the huge potential of the crypto-currency market, and just like the topic author is ready to wait for several years until my portfolio becomes attractive ....
We do not need to be afraid and succumb to emotions, I also believe in the potential of crypto currency, so I'm ready to wait for the market to grow even for few years.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

Fear will not do any good for you in all aspects of your life. It will either make you quit or will make you weak.  Crytoworld is full of fears and uncertainties but that's the reason why we need to be stronger. We just need to think about this. There are more companies that have invested millions of dollars in this industry and Blockchain technology was the most of the talk of the town topic especially in terms of investment. What is happening on the market is just a normal, If you know how to make the most of it, it will be more profitable for you. Don't forget the basics. Buy LOW, Sell HIGH. Do not give up. Those who give-up doesn't win a fight. Be strong and be courageous.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

I'm not afraid at all. I'm quite comfortable actually. Crypto will reach trillions of marketcap one day. And I am glad to be a part of the journey as an early adopter. Don't get sad over short-term drops. Think about the future and long-term.

moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

I am not scared, I am trying to be calm in this awful situation because I am afraid of losing all my money because I have invested almost everything in crypto.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

Actually, I am not. Such accumulations lead to a very fast and strong rise, so now I am just relaxing, waiting for a new wave
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

I'm not afraid. On the contrary, I am very pleased with the situation that is developing now. I think that growth will begin very soon. I think that everything is in anticipation of this growth.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

I am not scared, I aom only thinking where to get more money because I still think that I haven´t got enough coins in my wallet. Now it is the best time to be greedy  Grin Cool.

aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

If you cite Apple as an example you should know it's history as a company I suppose. So, if you know, there was a long time when nobody knew about Apple and their computers. Only persistance and drive of founders and supporters helped it to become Apple as we know it now. And they made a real product that become a legend in the industry - they sold much more watches this year than any watch factory!
Someday it may happen with crypto - if it's founders and supporters(me and you, all of us) will help to develope it and determine the place of this industry

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

How long will they keep this figure? This is the main question. To reach the jump $1T of course very difficult, there is no argue, but to stay on it...
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

I have absolutely no fear of the fall of the market. The deeper he descends, the more rapidly he will manifest himself in advancing far up. My acquaintances collected a lot of money for investment. Next week, final decisions will be made on the timing of the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: