Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3648 times)
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

So long as bitcoin and ethereum are still surving this harsh market, Im never afraid at all. This is because, the current market situation is just a normal thing in crypto but with time, the market will recover.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

Spend almost two years in the cryptocurrency market, through how many dump and pump. Although in the last half year, the market has always been down but I still do not fear because it is the inevitable rule when it increased sharply earlier this year.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

I'm not afraid of the fall of the market. Most of my capital is in fiat money. I managed to sell coins at a time when the market began to fall. Now I'm waiting for a good time to buy coins.
Kelly777

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

I do not invest more than I can earn. I invest as much as I would like to lend to the enemy or lose. And I advise you to do the same.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

certainly this promise of a good life will keep you forever in it. you have your choice but be careful, trusting completely to one thing isn't safe these days

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
raimslii

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

Of course we should not be afraid of the crypto market, we should look at learning and looking for investment opportunities for ourselves. The market for crypto is very small compared to other financial markets so the potential for growth is very large. Because of its small size, the fluctuations are easy when there are many market players and the mass media's dependence. The crypto market needs time to grow sustainably, so explore this market opportunity before you regret it.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

I am not scared because this is not the first time bitcoin is falling below 7000. Anytime it falls, it rises again

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

I am surprised with this latest market drop but not afraid. The crypto market is in early days , it is small and can be manipulated. Hopefully the market will get over $ 1 trillion soon like Apple did and then it will be a respectable and a more trusted market .
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:12 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

You know what - Apple is making the high quality and demanded products. Even despite the fact that somebody managed to hack their most advanced laptop within several minutes, Apple's technologies are still out of control of the greatest majority of hackers.
So just try to be the expert in your professional field.. and don't forget crypto  Wink

stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

I agree that the potential of cryptocurrency is huge and in the future your investments can make you rich even though the market is falling now.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

Each of us have different perceptions regarding the current situation of the market. As one of the user here that already experienced the downfall of crypto currency market, I believe that it will recover soon as I refer on its previous years performance in which the bad situation of market is just normal that can increase its value soon as by hope of many users as well as those investors here in the world of crypto currency community.
graxoff

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

Cardano says it will reach a capitalization of $1T in the near future. EOS intends to reach up to $2T. Why do we need your Apple, we have our mastodons.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

fear will not make a profit and only give harm to us. currently the market is bad and always bleeding, but not an excuse to give up and get out of crypto. there are many people who are happy if the market falls and they will buy very much to create high profits in the future.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Each of us have different perceptions regarding the current situation of the market. As one of the user here that already experienced the downfall of crypto currency market, I believe that it will recover soon as I refer on its previous years performance in which the bad situation of market is just normal that can increase its value soon as by hope of many users as well as those investors here in the world of crypto currency community.

same here. I am not scared even i lost ion some on my portfolio. Why fear when the world is your market? I just believe  that as we go along,  there is a growth. More adaption, more applications will be created and more market is being opened. Just let the system work and wait. Time is our friend here.
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

As someone who has been into cryptocurrency trading for so long, I don't need to be scared of the market because am already used to it. I will rather say this is an opportunity for me to acquire more coin. Acquiring more coins at this time puts the buyer in a favourable position to make profit when the price goes up
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:20:57 AM

same here. I am not scared even i lost ion some on my portfolio. Why fear when the world is your market? I just believe  that as we go along,  there is a growth. More adaption, more applications will be created and more market is being opened. Just let the system work and wait. Time is our friend here.
i like with your thoughts, i am also getting used to market conditions that are constantly changing and can even make us heart attacks, so we really need to with habits so that we are mentally strong when we see bad market conditions.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Darkem201

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

In any case, it's a little scary to look at the falling market, especially when you have large savings in the cryptocurrency. Let's hope for the same rapid growth.
stryker

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

I know what I'm doing. Why should I be afraid? I also wait when I will be able to earn and leave this market I see no reason. Wait and believe.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

I can not understand why the market continue to fall. It seems to me that there are no objective reasons for this..
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

The current market trends look really disappointing even for the toughest hodlers. No matter we receive positive news from Ether devs, the coin still falls down really fast. I’m glad the author is enthusiastic, but it is not the common state of the community now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: