Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:40:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:41:16 PM

Cryptocurrency has really been a great opportunity to humanity. If you are careful with your investment, the return of investment that you would get from crypto is usually higher than any form of investment you can talk about, except you find yourself invest in a shit coin, which is why you need to do your own research for every investment you make.
Kanatanex

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

When I look at the cryptoforeign exchange market to me it is terrible to become on the present. How many still do I need to live in fear?
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

I do not know about you guys but I feel joy looking at the market. The more tokens I earn in a falling market, the more will be my profit when it unfolds.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Only those who have carelessly invested without even thinking things over would be scared in a negative market situation. But for those who were smart from the start and have invested what they can afford to let go have nothing to be scared about. I'd say, I'm one of the latter.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

Yes, the market is so red. However, there green marks out there. Some coins are on a steady rise building up momentum towards the end of the year, expecting a bull run. BTC and ETH are both holding their grounds after a sharp fall early this month. Hoping that this continue.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Hard to hide the fact that the situation is indeed scary. The market is still on downtrend even if we are already on the last quarter of this year. Some people are making unecessary actions wdue to panic which everyone should avoid in order to not make the situation worse. For now, being patient is the solution.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

I was looking market strategy  i feel sad, because market huge fallin. Market pump and dump it's natural rules for crypto but now market huge falling and it take to time for recover that's why people scared.I hope market again will be recover as soon as possible.   

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Honestly say now Yes. Everyone thought in the summer that will change eventually stood on the spot. Now hope for September, but some big movements are not observed.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:25:50 AM

You're very ambitious, and that's a good thing. hold for the next 10 years and get profit. the question is, can crypto last up to 10 years? many issues, and also unresolved regulations. but I also think the same thing, but not so far. maybe for 1 year to 2 years, see the market situation and crypto state in the future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

The cryptocurrency market has a much greater potential than all current markets. Waiting for growth:)
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

Yes, I'm afraid to look at the market, most promising projects couldn't realize their plans because of lack of investment. The capitalization and liquidity of the altcoins has fallen critically, all this causes me to worry about the future of the altcoins.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

I also see the prospect of this market. It really develops and spreads. Falls always occur, so do not panic.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

bull is gonna be hit when everyone scare and quit with huge losses. i wait for this moment with my losses...
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

I also see the prospect of this market. It really develops and spreads. Falls always occur, so do not panic.
Although market is on dump but I'm still believe there will be a good potential to bounceback , yes I'm also worried but its just a technology in crypto which is a decentralized. It depends on your strategies and knowledge about crypto.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

Today it is looks like someone prepare market to big move. I think this move will continue downtrend. Market today went down and up with sharp price movement.
Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

Panic cannot be prevented since people continues to read non sense articles, particular on social media break out. We shouldn't be listening to this fud around us, but most people are prone to the mind blowing fake news. Just believe the market will recover in an exact time, be patience and trust cryptocurrency.

mitsarasss

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

It is necessary to remember that this is a crypto-currency market and it differs from all other financial markets. The market is easily manipulated by large volumes, which means that little depends on you. To be frightened of any changes precisely it is not necessary, even if they very negative. However, you must always have a plan for any case.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

It is very interesting guys will the cryptocurrency market fall again this week or next week when the futures will close? Or maybe we will fall both this and next week? Anyway I wait for Bitcoin price at 5200-5400$.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:15:32 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry and therefore investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

I think cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry and therefore investing in cryptocurrencies is still a good idea.
not only promising but very many benefits for life if people want to join here. if we join the crypto world, investment is mandatory for us. because here our goal is to get profits by investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: