Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3645 times)
Xeonhp

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:24:09 PM

Of course I feel scared. But I know that fear only makes me lose more money. That's why I try to control my emotions. At that time, my analytical skills would be better and I would get the profit I wanted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Of course I feel scared. But I know that fear only makes me lose more money. That's why I try to control my emotions. At that time, my analytical skills would be better and I would get the profit I wanted.
Never get scared the market will still have its time to prospering, being too worried will not lead in a good way so better get busy doing other worthy stuff like researching ICO, bearish market will soon to end.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

Yes i little bit scared when i look my balance decreased more than 50% and i dont know when this market will bull run again. But by looking in to market cap of crypto that very small compared with stocks market, i still have hope that my balance will going up again. Future of crypto just began and will be huge market.

idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

When now you look at the market you want to cry bitter tears .. I was afraid when I was a beginner .. And now I suffer all gritting my teeth

You don't have to cry at all if you completely knows what is happening in the market, because those who cries are the ones who doesn't even know about cryptocurrency that there is a bearish trend every single year and they have to hodl or buy in the dip moments to make it as an advantage. You are just creating your own ghost and scaring yourself out of it, it is pathetic. Looking at the market right now is not scary at all, it is disappointing at some point yet I'm not losing my hope for the bullish trend to come near as the days passed by.

Because if you are going to be scared then you can't help yourself, there is no one who is going to help you, you are alone mourning your lose because you are naïve about cryptocurrency.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:02:13 PM

Hi, everybody. I agree, now is not the easiest time in the market. But I do not want to once again tune yourself to the negative. The fact is that market volatility is normal and the correction is also normal. You just have to be patient and wait for the market to turn green.
Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Why we must scarred if we just hold some token from bounty program..i think we just stay and hold it..and then wait untill finished blood bath market will be done...but i dnt know when it will finish..just wait and look another bounty program

Rajatkatyal

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:24:34 PM

Yes it is true that right now the current market situation is very scary. and i am not the only one who scared of current market situation many Bitcoin users are afraid of this situation.
cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Honestly, I like your optimism. It's a good thing to have an optimism in this crypto investment.
That's true that investing here has a risk but it's also a potential investment; everything has a risk, right?
If we have a patience and we do all of the activity well, the results will not betray the process.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:57:06 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

I am scared of people, who keep on threading about XRP leadership. Of cource, there is small chance for it to become major player, but this chance is too small. ETH will definetely recover and give one more bump to the ICO market. All we need is not to miss this opportunity.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Govermnents are implementing blockchain technologies widely. It may be bad for several major cryptos, but take a look at new projects. Of cource, not all of them will become great, but potential is almost endless. We live in web 3.0 era and it is only the beginning. When the world will be hit by another crisis, it will not affect crypto market and it will be growing.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:42 AM

I believe that we should use to the maximum all the opportunities that the crypto-currency market offers us. Now it's just not a good time for investments, but even now I'm not going to give up this business
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Situation was even worth several month ago. As you may remember, there was not so much activity during previous summer, while fall gave us a lot of great projects and crazy market growth. It will be stupid to think that it will never happen again. We all nee some patience right now.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

The risk-to-rewards ratios are insane in crypto and there are no other markets like this. A lot of 10:1, take a look at FLDC/USD chart f.e. at those levels
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

I'm not afraid on what is happening in the market, I think it is a normal course of things. Crypto is something new and we shouldn't be scared of what's going on. The market just stabilizes itself.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

The risk-to-rewards ratios are insane in crypto and there are no other markets like this. A lot of 10:1, take a look at FLDC/USD chart f.e. at those levels
yes, cryptomarket is something else when it comes to levels of risk. It is insane. But we should not be scared or leave the market.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Not scared at all. Cryptocurrency market price was really cheap when I first started earning in crypto. Last year was really a great time for everyone, so I think what we have right now is just normal. The market will not fall forever, it will recover some time soon. I think big investors in crypto is just waiting for the right moment to get their money start working in crypto again.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

fear is when you dont know what to do when shits happen.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

There's nothing to worry and scared of the current market situation because its normal, we may see down trends for now but of course we are on the stage of development and adoptation of the blockchain technology. In the present time there are lot of people not into crypto yet because of fear and do not understand how it works as well as how it impact their lives in the future.

We are an early bird adopters of cryptocurrencies and we are lucky enough for that because we are the first to benefits in the future so no reason to be scared just continue what you are doing because we will harvest in the future when the blockchain technology is adopted by the society and all good projects will developed and solid products.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

You can choose any strategy. In this case, it is necessary to take into account the market factors, with improper handling or excessive credulity, you can remain with nothing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: