Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Look at the market, are you scared?  (Read 3647 times)
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:11:37 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Situation was even worth several month ago. As you may remember, there was not so much activity during previous summer, while fall gave us a lot of great projects and crazy market growth. It will be stupid to think that it will never happen again. We all nee some patience right now.
Right. The situation was worse. And I think in the cryptomarket it can always be worse and better. We just need to wait and see how it will continue.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

I used to be scared when I look at how bearish the market is, but it got to a time I have to make up my mind and also understand that market is up and down. I also think every newbie must be scared, especially those that are not well lecture about cryptocurrency.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

No one need to fear from bitcoin in addition to the loss of assets due to carelessness. It is precisely when we do not know the btc from now we will regret it later. Blockchain technology is already supposed to be known by people in public. And of course the blockchain technology will evolve from year to year. There's nothing to be afraid of, hodl your coins until you reach the price you want.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

Recently, Apple has become a trillion dollar company. You see, Apple is just a company, yet it has quadrupled its entire investment in Crypto. We do not take into account other investment channels, such as real estate, gold or the huge cash flow that is floating or lying dead in the bank. Just only 1% cash flow of the stock market dump on Crypto, our property will increase tens of times. Do not know what you think but I still prefer to invest in it, it's risky but the potential is huge. I was ready to get another job and wait 10 years to reach $1 million. I will never give up this market.

Not scared at all. Cryptocurrency market price was really cheap when I first started earning in crypto. Last year was really a great time for everyone, so I think what we have right now is just normal. The market will not fall forever, it will recover some time soon. I think big investors in crypto is just waiting for the right moment to get their money start working in crypto again.
Of course, if you do not put too much money on it, you will not be afraid because even if the market is down, you can still be comfortable when you do not invest anything in it except time, more precisely, you do not belong to this game, you can think positively and hopefully many things, so you do not understand the fear. While others have invested a lot of money and time on it but the market does not go up as expected, too scary to them when they are constantly seeing their money drops per day

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:20:16 AM

Last year, thanks to the vigorous development of the ICO project, the progress of the encryption market was promoted. The encryption market began to decline as the ICO project fell into the absence of practical and profitable factors.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

The market condition might look frustrating now with the bear and no sign of it rising anytime soon but I am not afraid of the market. What I am doing now is waiting for the market to pick up. do not panic sell until you sell you are not in loss yet.
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

The market condition might look frustrating now with the bear and no sign of it rising anytime soon but I am not afraid of the market. What I am doing now is waiting for the market to pick up. do not panic sell until you sell you are not in loss yet.
Agreed. The main thing to keep the money, it is best to stick to the logic that you will not see this money anymore, it will keep you before the temptation to withdraw the remains and then settle for a trifle.
mir4a

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

Because of manipulation in the market there is a great mistrust towards the entire scope of crypto currency! But soon everything will change!
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

Panic will only lead you to big loses, it really needs to make a good research and study deeper before doing any decision especially when it's all about crypto, there's no certain things that just happen without any reason, what is best thing to do is keep learning anticipating every movements and every
rise and falls will make good judgement each time you place any entry or exit position.
Liklopor

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

I expected such a fall and therefore I am not afraid to look at the market. the market cannot constantly rise must be the fall that we are now witnessing
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Last week cryptocurrency market was very hard to trade. Big player try to shake out all bullish and bearish traders out of the market. I think soon we will see a big price move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: