Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6192 times)
Osaaah

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I am not too sure the world is ready to switch entirely from fiat currency to digital currency. While i must admit that mobile banking and money transfer is obviously making payment easier for the ordinal person, Not all individuals are conversant with the new technology. (Blockchain technology) and all other features that comes with it. And since, this technology is pretty complex for the ordinary person, i am not too sure the world will be ready for a total digital currency without fiat currency. The best that can happen is both fiat and crypto co-habiting with each other.
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

It is a gradual process, once we start experiencing a constant bull market, we will no that the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

market is still young and volatile, the ecosystem needs more stability for widespread adoption

zzz
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:16:10 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:39:52 PM by slightmoon

Was used to think now no one stop the crypto last year. Yet it's just beginning. Still many innovations will take place and many new things. Even everyday new people join the crypto community and learn about that. Not that much far the future when people used to pay with only crypto.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Ini my opinion this world is not ready at all with the presence of crypto currency technology. They are still afraid of crimes that can be generated through crypto currencies. Most countries in the world do not allow transactions with crypto currencies so this is the conclusion that the world is not ready with crypto currencies. Ini my opinion, the unpreparedness of countries that prohibit crypto currency is because they are too negative about the crypto currency rather than looking for the positive side of crypto currencies. They do not support crypto currencies even though these countries should also make better changes to crypto currency.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

I do not think that the world is ready for crypto currency, because I see how the whole market is falling at the slightest bad news, too weak investors

The current price fall does not matter when we are talking about the use of bitcoin for buys and sells. Bitcoin price is volatile and it is not supposed to always fall. After it is accepted by all the countries, the price will be finally more stable.

Does this need stability for investors and speculators? After all, they came here because they want to earn
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

You know what today is a perfect time to engage in cryptocurrency... Because BiTcoin and other cryptocurrency will cost so much soon and we as a crypto user we need to face this changes... We are living in a modern world know so it means also that we are always ready to meet changes and after all changes is the only things which we can called as forever...  Because forever means changes...  We are just all hoping that soon lpts of people will not left behind from this rapid progress...
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

The world is apparently ready for whatever it is aware of and has been endorsed by the authorities in order to use or patronize it without fear. Until Bitcoin or cryptocurrency meets a new light where the governments of all nations announce its legitimacy, the world will appear to be not ready for it.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

World is not ready yet to use crypto in everyday life. Technology is there but humankind needes to regulate every single point in life to become usable to large comunity. Regulation, adopting current software to crypto is one of the first things needes to be done in order to qualify crypto same way as fiat.

I am sure will be seeing some developing this way soon. Remember crypto is still in early stage.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

We are already part of cryptoworld as of today so, why bother asking such question whether or not we are ready for the cryptocurrencies? We are already benefitting with these so why asking like that?
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

I think that the world is ready for crypto currency as we need changes and now it is the best time. You will be able to join crypto world and benefit from it if you follow the best strategy and earn good money
BossRoss89

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:15 AM

Not yet, I believe. But it'll be ready in no time because the information exchange is so huge today unlike it used to be, that we might see the result a lot sooner than we might expect. Fingers crossed  Cool
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

In addition, that the world is not ready, the cryptocurrencies are not yet ready. The market is quite young yet. Much remains to be done. Running ETF, for example. Need to stabilize the course. Now the volatility is too big
Of course ready but step by step. Its not constant to make move in cryptocurrency because we are still young like what you say.
In the future we need to make improvement and more communication to all people around to get to know about cryptocurrency and it will be ready.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

It's not and I believe it will be never, Bitcoin+fiat should go hand in hand for the betterment of the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:50:17 AM

What I think is, we can never really be ready for anything. What we do is we adapt and we survive and live with it. We evolve together with our technology, that is how people handle things and that is how we ensure that we are still on top of things regardless how futuristic it is.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

No, and I think it will take a lot of years for us to be ready for this kind of change. Cashless society is not yet used in many countries and there is no certain country who totally uses no cash. The world isn't ready since our technology is not yet ready for it but I believe,it will be possible in the future.
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

I think the world is ready for cryptocurency. Because they have to accept the development of an increasingly modern era. And cryptocurrency is a reality that cannot be rejected. So the world must be ready for cryptocurency. That's just my opinion.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:27:16 PM

To me I think that the whole world population has been troubled about money for several years and we needed a third party to be trusted so there haven't been any option to trust anyone so the people trusted the bank so far for currency matters .Much needs to be legalized and done. It is necessary to stabilize the course.
To increase the literacy of the population in this matter.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

Electronic money is a completely different field, the world has not adapted to them so it will probably take a long time for electronic money to become a common currency.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I don't see cryptocurrencies replacing the usual currencies. This I my believe. What I see is cryptocurrency establishing another payment method that will go round, providing better solution which will leave people with no choice than to accept it. When this happens, the world is ready for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: