Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:44:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

It is not completely acceptable but crypto currency has the bright future worldwide. Government should't be involved in this. Every person has right to make something better for himself so it's truly a chance for everyone to live a better life ! Cheer Up !!  Wink

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Elips1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
I think not all country are ready but every country have already users and investors on cryptocurrency because crypto is a kind of digital money that fast and easy to use through internet. In my opinion crypto will be spread to the world through to those people who have access on crypto.
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:37:42 PM

No, not completely world is ready to accept the cryptocurrency. Still, there are many countries are exist which are not supporting the cryptocurrency anymore. Those countries need more time to understand the whole concept of cryptocurrencies. Or maybe there are many reasons are present in those countries, that is why their government not supporting the cryptocurrencies.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

I think this Cryptocurrency is not present to replace fiat money that exists today, but those between Fiat and Cryptocurrency will run together according to their respective functions. Cryptocurency is an alternative money from Fiat which has many advantages. And I think, in fact this World is ready with the presence of Crypto, it's just that there are some countries that prohibit it. And this is a barrier to the progress and development of cryptocurrency in this world.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think the world is ready with the technology in crypto but the people are not. Many are not participating into crypto bec. Of the risk and the lack of knowledge. Maybe in time when the younger generation will embrace it.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

First, I think cryptocurrency will not replace all world currencies, personally I expect the cryptocurrency to be parallel to the dollar, euro, etc. I think, now the world is not ready for cryptocurrency fully, however, the dependence on cryptocurrency is the same as dependence on the internet. Let's imagine if all countries actually use cryptocurrency, how many transactions occur every day !? how fast can the transaction process occur? not to mention the bandwidth used by one country every day. But, who that knows what will happen in the future. something impossible could be possible.
Mdyousuf2920

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Yet the crypto currency in the world could not be known everywhere. Because in some countries the crypto currency has been banned. However, it is gradually moving towards popularity. In terms of time, I think it will be introduced throughout the world
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:48:53 PM

if for developed countries it is already quite popular and many have used bitcoin for their needs, but in countries that are still lacking facilities still do not understand what crypto is, and in some countries there are also restrictions on crypto ..
I agree in your opinion, I think the world is not for cryptocurrency cause lot's of countries are not accepted bitcoin and also many people are did'nt know about bitcoin is, they didn't understand the true meaning of bitcoin. Some countries maybe they know bitcoin but lack of facilities that's why it cannot develop.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

I don't think there'll be the time that the bitcoin will be used as a main currency although there's already a lot of countries that are accepting bitcoin it's quite impossible
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:00:01 PM

While some countries are so advance on their technology  there are lot more which are still catching up with their technology so that means global acceptance  and readiness on cryptocurrencies is not yet 100%. But its not impossible that the world is heading to becoming crypto-ready soon.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Yes, I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency today, many people involved in crypto mean that crypto requests are getting stronger every year.
GreenCoast021

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

The world is fully ready now just waiting for the current time and also waiting to improve bitcoins current situation and start like before.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:42:52 PM

So many projects and investors coming up from different countries is a form of confirmation to me that the world is actually ready for the blockchain technology. A form of regulation is needed to give it good support.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

The world is not ready to go only to use crypto currency as money and will never be ready. You will never force grandparents to learn how to create digital wallets, conduct transactions, defend themselves against hackers, and so on. And it will not be necessary, because never any state will go completely to settlements in the decentralized crypto currency. Apparently, this will not be even with the use of centralized crypto currency. Transition to the use of decentralized crypto currency is impossible, since if it does not kill, it will unbalance the economy of any state. In addition, in any society there will always be groups of people who will defend their right to pay with banknotes of the state.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

The world is getting ready for cryptocurrency but not completely ready. The rate of awareness is increasing by the day. The adoption is also on the increase as many countries are setting up committee to look into crypto and their economy. Switzerland has just authorized one of her banks to operate on cryptocurry account. 
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is now known throughout the world, there are even some countries that have recognized and legalized the use of cryptocurrency, and there are several companies that have used cryptocurrency as a transaction payment instrument. Based on that, it means that the world is ready for cryptocurrency.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

one day the world will be ready with all that because crypto currencies use the development of technology and times so that it will indirectly be acceptable to everyone
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:48:50 PM

Yes,because multitude of flock are getting involved in the investments of bitcoin and they are not just from the single country,they are from different parts of the nation which actually show the popularity level of bitcoin and other crypto currency among people all over the world.Moreover as the technology has been improved from year to year the people get more attract towards the digital currency such as bitcoin.Many countries use bitcoin as a medium of exchange even in Swaziland bitcoin is accepted by financial institutes accept bitcoin as a tuition fee.So, i think the the world is ready to accept the crypto currency. 

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Yes , the world is ready for cryptocurrencies going by the volume of investment and new projects that are created by the day.  Accepting crypto usage will come gradually over time.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

I think so even though there is a lot of competitors around them. But we have to admit that they must be accept by all the governments in different countries become one of the national currencies to be use for transcations. And cryptocurrencies must be ready for different scenarios they will be facing in the future when it comes to value of their coins in the market. The market is not always stable all the time they cannot put all their trust for theirt number one coin to be well-known and stand still. But I think they are ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: