Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:28:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6190 times)
NicoleMorgan764

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:06:38 AM

I think the world is ready for the cryptocurrency. But there are problems that cryptos have not solved that is to make the government has no grave economic stability to accept them. Although the profitability of the cryptos, the underdeveloped economy is a very large number.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Eventually, the world will ready for the cryptocurrency. All countries need to adapt and adjust the latest trend but it doesn't mean that cryptocurrency will replace the current currencies that we used right now. It is only add-on especially for an international transaction using advanced technology.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
maybe the world is ready with the development of technology and the progress of the times even the most important economic progress is people and investors are ready not to enter the development of the era and technology
Bitcoin is almost used all over the world and the crypto currency community is growing significantly each year, there are a lot of people now that has the knowledge of what is a crypto currency and what is the purpose of this technology and does it do in everyday lives. The only thing in here is the government in every respective country should implement rules and regulations on how to use Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies to make Bitcoin or other crypto currencies legalized in the majority of the countries in this world. Even there are a lot of people uses crypto currencies these days it is still in the hands of the governments if they will legalize it or not.  Cool

In my own conclusion and point of view, I think the world is in between of ready and not ready for crypto currencies because creating legislation is a long way and takes a lot of time if there are people in the government that are against crypto currencies.  Cheesy
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

maybe everything will happen much sooner after 2-3 years I think that the crypto currency will be tightly embedded in the economies of countries look what was 2 years ago not many people knew about the crypto currency now it is spoken about in every country
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:52:06 AM

experts agree that bitcoin will never dominate fiat currency, paper currency is a medium of exchange used by people around the world for centuries, and it is impossible to replace it with bitcoin.
bitcoin is more suitable for investment, not the global global currency.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:57:22 AM

Right now, the world isn't prepared to acknowledge the digital currency, the same number of don't yet comprehend its prospects. The vast majority still observe a manipulative device in cryptographic money and nothing more. There is no direction of this circle yet, and many are reluctant to enter the universe of digital money. I surmise that soon everything will change.
Wizardbizari

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Based on what I've read and seen, I think the world is not ready for crypto, but an increasing number of countries work towards that goal because they don't want to miss on that opportunity.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

experts agree that bitcoin will never dominate fiat currency, paper currency is a medium of exchange used by people around the world for centuries, and it is impossible to replace it with bitcoin.
bitcoin is more suitable for investment, not the global global currency.
The popularity of bitcoin stir and make noise around the world by its ability to make easy profit by investment and many people from different society and different country adapt on it but still the whole world is not ready for the full blast of crypto currency since its main engine is fueled by internet and the fact that the world is not fully interconnected especially those remote areas therefore they cannot access crypto currency.

SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Bitcoin and its underlying technology, The Blockchainis a revolutionary innovation in the world of technology.  It's features are top-notch and can provide solutions to various types of problems.  Most importantly,  giving us full control over our assets,  then there is little or no need to use stressful and archaic bank procedures when making monetary transactions. Bitcoin can also be seen as a store of value and a medium for exchange. This shows that Bitcoin  is valuable and since we are moving progressively,  then  Bitcoin can be the next generation of payments thereby knocking out fiat and banks,  just the way fiat knocked out trade by barter.

For me, I see Bitcoin as the future and there is no doubt that the ones that believe that this is the future are definitely ready for it.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Nabilog

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

The world is already ready but there are lots opposes on it
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

I think that at present the world is not completely ready for crypto-currencies. Now there is a peculiar stage of preparation. Each time more and more people learn about the crypto currency and begin to cooperate with it.
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:27:21 AM

Many countries are preparing to adopt laws. Many countries have already gone in the right direction and legalized bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in General. However, other countries have created their cryptocurrencies. In General, the situation is very good, the world accepts cryptocurrency.

Agnusdei12

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

The world is not yet ready for this, knowing that this digital money demands technology and well regulated monitoring of value flow. As of this moment, with the reaction of many economist and some government going against cryptocurrency. The world is not yet ready for this.
Courtney78Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Things only appear when prepared well. Cryptocurrency for everyone is Money, the new world order. Open up a new era of a digital era.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

As of now, we can clearly say that most of the countries are still hesitant on allowing or legalizing cryptocurrencies since its mode of transaction is too difficult to control. So the world itself is not really ready.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

obviously because in general a country must already have a currency so it will be very difficult for bitcoin, but if the spread and the country has issued a decision about the use of bitcoin then it will definitely be excited and the users will be very happy.
but in this world nothing is impossible, if it has to happen it will definitely happen in time.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

maybe the world is ready with the development of technology and the progress of the times even the most important economic progress is people and investors are ready not to enter the development of the era and technology

Although we see that the world is ready for cryptocurrency, the people who resides in each and every country were still hesitant to adopt this kind of digital asset. Some were lacking of proper understanding with crypto, and mostly were brainwashed by fake news that bitcoin or digital currency scams people.
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

The world has shown the answer by making rules and regulations against cryptocurrencies to eliminate from the world so it is very sure the world isn't ready and we must understand even develop countries people have the technological knowledge most of other doesn't have that sort of knowledge so they think twice to use something like cryptocurrencies   
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

The world is not yet ready for this, knowing that this digital money demands technology and well regulated monitoring of value flow. As of this moment, with the reaction of many economist and some government going against cryptocurrency. The world is not yet ready for this.

the world has not been able to make strong regulations to anticipate everything if crypto currencies are set as legitimate means of payment, this does not mean they cannot, they only need time to do serious research until the time comes, the government seems unprepared, but their community is far more prepared because many are actively holding crypto currencies as a benchmark for their business.
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

I think a lot of people around the world are asking this question. What will happen to bitcoin in the future? My answer is this, in 1-2 years, the cryptocurrency will firmly enter our lives, whether you want it or not. Every month we see how cryptocurrency expands its scope.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: