Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6194 times)
Festy_Pay

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:13:59 AM

I have to agree with a lot of the posts above, while the world may not be ready for crypto it is ripe for change, people are fed up with the archaic banking system and want to take back control of our own fortunes. I remember a time when there was only 50 crypto currencies in existence but now there are over 30,000, its likely that this will continue and that a lot of larger companies will create their own coin as a way of accepting crypto currencies. Take Amazon for example, trade Amazon coin on an exchange in order to purchase from Amazon. Crytpo is here to stay for sure, the world isn't ready for it but it ain't gonna stay that way for long. Its regulators that are needed to facilitate the rise of crypto and most countries seem to be focused on getting regulations in place by 2019. Except the UK for some reason.. Interesting times ahead for sure!   
Teebass001

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

It is actually interesting that I had a discussion related to this topic this morning in Privcy discord server. I  made it clear that it will still take another one hundred years to do away with fiat money. Crypto-space still needs a lot of innovations, revolutions, regulations to be able to gain widespread audience. There are too many charlatans in this space. We are mostly here for speculative reasons. We need to invest heavily in blockchain technology. As at now it's faster and cheaper to transact using fiat money. Consider the unabating congestion on the Ethereum network that has almost grounded everything to a halt. I can't imagine paying with crypto for a cup of coffee in a restaurant. The fees will be killing and the wait time will be enough to make the coffee cold already. I am firm believer in blockchain technology and its potential. But we still have a long way to go. Cheers mate..

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

I think a lot of people around the world are asking this question. What will happen to bitcoin in the future? My answer is this, in 1-2 years, the cryptocurrency will firmly enter our lives, whether you want it or not. Every month we see how cryptocurrency expands its scope.
I think the same but we don't really need to wait for goverments move but for the people to start believe in this project, this market and enter it in any possible way cause thanks to that we just gain supporters who will make the crypto legal faster.
kylepos

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

Why not? Our world is keep on advancing. Mostly of the people today is using internet as a big help to their daily lives. Using crytocurrency is another way of effortless way of doing transactions.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

I am not talking about world coverage, I will talk about State coverage. So, my opinion about this is that not all countries will be truly ready to accept cryptocurrencies as a transaction or investment asset. So, in my opinion, the cryptocurrency will be used by only a few countries, and I say that the State does not accept cryptocurrencies that are not ready.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

Not now because they are not ready and still waiting for the support of the government before joining the revolution, it's only the government that can lead the revolution of cryptocurrency in the world.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:01:00 PM

For now I think the world is not ready for crypto, I think because there are still many shortcomings in cryptocurrency, especially the prices that can change quickly.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

Yes the world is ready for cryptocurrency because from now on digital cryptocurrency is changing the world same of the investors are investing more than they want in the future it will be succesfull because same of the people know the usefull of cryptocurrency.
fireman2001

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

In my own opinion, I think that the world is ready for cryptocurrencies (digital currencies) because some countries now use it. There are also many altcoins that are available and people do trade on them.
Mrconnect

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

Yes, the world is already using cryptocurrencies and the trend will continue. In recent years until now, we have continued to see an increase in the adoption of cryptocurrencies by the populace. Countries, institutions, and businesses are now accepting Bitcoin as a payment option and I think in the near future more will come on board. the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies also shows you that cryptocurrencies are on the rise in their use. So, yes, the world is ready for the use of cryptocurrencies and will continue to do so.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

Indeed the world is ready for cryptocurrency. It is the future of money. Change doesn't happen in a day. It takes time. Cryptocurrency will certainly take over sooner or later. The problem here are the governmens who are not friendly to cryptocurrency and prohibiting it.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

Many things are still needed for the full operation of cryptocurrency in the whole world. One could be illiteracy which is very common among the developing countries. Crypto currency required reading and writing and that is the only way it can be used by everybody in the whole world. Another issues could be availability of internet since cryptocurrency does require internet for full operation. Many developing nations in the world do not have access to internet.

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

The world is not fully ready for cryptocurrency. A lot of people are still studying it and trying to understand what it is really about. More cryptocurrency education still needs to be carried out particularly in rural areas.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
The world is not yet ready for cryptocurrency because there are still many people who are not aware about what it is. The world will only become ready if the people are aware on how to use it.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

Bitcoins and other cryptocurrency have appeared nine years ago and all are just in the early stages. Everything will have a lot of changes so bitcoin and other crypto go into real life. There are some countries that have not accepted bitcoin and some other legal issues but in the future when bitcoin development technology will accepted
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

If it is a question of people's willingness to use blockchain in everyday life, then I believe that the world is not yet ready. The fact is that modern people are very lazy and they just do not want to understand the complex device of the blockchain. Mass distribution will begin when everything will be simplified as much as possible and brought to 1-2 clicks, then you can count on the fact that everyone will be using cryptocurrency.

kientrucnga

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

now the world is not ready for cryptocurrency ,it need more time to educate people about cryptocurrency , the concepts , the test and conditions on having a crypto currency in a certain country, especially this third world countries, the government must prepare on what are the activities to take up on cryptocurrency.
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:44 PM

With the myriad of challenges plaguing different industries and gloomy economic outlook, the world should be ready by now for innovation, the world is ready,it is the enlightenment that need to be geared up
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

yes I agree you, this will be one of the very new and more life of the crypto world and I really agree if the world is ready to accept cryptocurrency. this will make very big progress for bitcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

currently the crypto currency is still not trusted by the world, especially in the lower middle class who do not really understand digital technology which may make it easier for us as users to transact. I'm sure many people trust the blockchain system as a platform for the future

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: