Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:44:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world ready for cryptocurrency?  (Read 6196 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

well the world is never ready for any huge change. the world only blends with the change as it comes in. remember few years ago, so many countries were against bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies, but today we have seen lots of countries legalizing and accepting fullly the use of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for trading. this shows the world will readily accept and adopt anything that is good and of great benefit.
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

The digitization of the world is happening, slowly but surely, and people are becoming accustomed to it, but I still believe the acceptance of cryptocurrency is in its infant stages. Not many "lay" people understand it entirely and are still more likely to believe the negative rumors, which still seem to overpower the positive.

Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

I see, there are still many countries that are not ready to accept cryptocurrency. I think they are not ready with the regulation, still need time for cryptocurrency until the world is really ready to accept it
It is true that there are still many countries are not ready for cryptocurrency so i am sure that it will take a long year before the world will became ready for cryptocurrency, but even the world is not ready, we can still able to make money with bitcoin as long we will invest on it.

nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.

I think the world of crypto currencies is still at an early stage and people around the world only knows Bitcoin as there is and nothing more.
JennetCK

Activity: 305

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

Although there are a few countries who uses bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies now, I cannot help but wonder if the world is truly ready for this digital currency? It will certainly be hard to replace all currencies in the world but it could happen in a decade or so, perhaps even less? Still the question is, is the world ready? I think if this happens it might be one of the biggest changes that will happen worldwide.
If the said country is modernized, then they can adopt well to bitcoin and any other crypto currency. In the blockchain technology too. They have the technology and the budget for crypto and their people can do it even without the help of their government. Crypto currency may not replace fiat, that is for sure. Many third world country prefer to use fiat as a mode of payment for their everyday lives.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

IamKnowledge

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:46:21 PM

Most of the people are not into cryptocurrency are ignorant or probably misinformed about the benefit of digital currencies. They need to know, yes and that is our duty as pioneers in the business. In my own opinion, i think the world will embrace cryptocurrencies, they just need to know!!!
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:45 PM

I think it needs more time before the world become ready to used cryptocurrency.Çryptocurrency like bitcoin is just new and its need to become popular to everyone and also it needs the legalization.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:31 PM

I think it needs more time before the world become ready to used cryptocurrency.Çryptocurrency like bitcoin is just new and its need to become popular to everyone and also it needs the legalization.
Indeed it is needs more time the cryptocurrency to be ready to use as a whole. It needs legalization because in other country cryptocurrency is banned. The world is not ready yet for many reason's since other people doesnt know about the use of crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Why not? We live in the world of the high-developed technologies where people can't imagine their life without them. Crypto is the new method of payment in this techno world
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I believe the world is  ready for cryptocurrency and all the goodness it comes with. With the current knowledge on blockchain technology and the benefits it comes with, people will embrace bitcoin and the altcoins as a legal tender for buying and selling of goods and services any moment from now.
delegend

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:05:24 PM

I think with the outcome of unfolding economic plans,a lot of countries are taking a close study to know how bitcoin works,it's viability ,fidelity  and it's approach in order to fully embrace it to globalize their economy.with these pace the world will switch over to crypto currency few decades to come.
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

I think the world is ready for cryptocurrency because cryptocurrencies are gaining popularity, and few countries are moving towards decentralisation. For instance, In Arnhem, Netherlands, BitcoinArnhemstaad has marketed Bitcoins in an adept manner and  it's now known as the world's most bitcoin-friendly place.
tounonmo

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

The world is ready to use crypto as a currency and a few places have accepted Bitcoin to trade.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:33:42 AM

It seems like waiting for the world to be ready to replace all of the country's respective currencies. I think it is very difficult, besides requiring a very long time, there will also be a huge economic shock. some countries have already implemented it, but it is still limited to developed countries, but bitcoin owners need not worry because progress in the payment system has been greatly developed and certainly in the future the cryptocurrency currency will definitely be needed.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

According to the time we see the world is not ready for cryptocurrancy but there is a certain time that they accept it, cryptocurrancy is now at an early stage, cryptocurrency is something complicated. It takes more than a few years before they are used worldwide.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:54:57 AM

I believe the world is  ready for cryptocurrency and all the goodness it comes with. With the current knowledge on blockchain technology and the benefits it comes with, people will embrace bitcoin and the altcoins as a legal tender for buying and selling of goods and services any moment from now.

Cryptocurrency is already here, ready or not the government must conduct a study how to utilized this inorder to serve better to its citizen. Many stores are accepting already, and day after day bitcoin uses becomes popular.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

The world is ready but people wont easily accept that due to the uncertainty because some feel that the currency economical system will collapsed if the world starts to use cryptocurrencies and that is why even the world is ready cryptocurrencies are still struggling to expand   
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

Yes it is. The world and every people around of it is already or really ready for the cryptocurrencies thats why even now crypto currency making achievements step by step and also people already get used to this kind of technolgy and adopt a lot of things aside from skills and money and in the future i know crypto currency will not stop making a lot of good things for the people who believes on it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pendong101

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

Some country are ready to use it as a form of payment method but replacing all currency i don't think it will happen someday i just can't imagine that happening                       
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Many of the countries in the world as of now are not totally accepting crypto currency that is why i must say that the world is not yet ready the crypto currency, crypto currency is now at early stage in this business we have need more time before the world become ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: